Your top team from W2's existing players

DeletedUser

For some time now you guys have been trying to raise suspicion between the EG factions over who will be the winning "Tribe". Somehow, I don't really think that will ever be an issue. Unless Steve and Marlow both decide to join us immediately, there will be some time before this will be a problem. By then, I don't think that it will really be difficult to to fit all of our active players into one 60 person tribe, (just as you have done). Of course, if you guys, or anyone else on your side wants to end up on the winning team, we will probably be able to scrounge up a few open spots.

Lmao xD even if i did want an invite, i can guarantee Mikeys would happily agree with me that i am a very hated person in Aten :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For some time now you guys have been trying to raise suspicion between the EG factions over who will be the winning "Tribe". Somehow, I don't really think that will ever be an issue. Unless Steve and Marlow both decide to join us immediately, there will be some time before this will be a problem. By then, I don't think that it will really be difficult to to fit all of our active players into one 60 person tribe, (just as you have done). Of course, if you guys, or anyone else on your side wants to end up on the winning team, we will probably be able to scrounge up a few open spots.

Well, to be charitable I guess I should make the same offer. or maybe not.

Mysticjelly2

Well I am shocked I missed that bit. If people wanted to leave a tribe at this point it should be because they dissagree with some policy or maybe a personal grudge with someone (I have many), not because they want to be on the winning side. Realistically, at this point if they were to do that they would be joining REB not leaving them.

DeletedUser1125

I don't know. I just switched to Axe, and all the girls at the office seem to like it...lol

DeletedUser95513

I just think that we should all join REB, kick the inactives and end the game! and we can all meet up in 1 years time at a destination to have a wild week long TW party full of nobling each other and drinking!!!

DeletedUser

Does that include Cider if so i'm in :lol:

I just think that we should all join REB, kick the inactives and end the game! and we can all meet up in 1 years time at a destination to have a wild week long TW party full of nobling each other and drinking!!!

DeletedUser

1.Dwarveneree
2.pizz
3.Bonesaw24
4.Grimlock
5.steve34cks
6.Hooch
7.Dutchwarrior
8.WideDog

Hope everyone is keeping well :)
Lee

DeletedUser7126

I could take the tribe we have right now (DF aka REB) and win any world this game has to offer!!!!!!

DeletedUser

My list has changed a lot.

A few members who are gone I would had kept on it though :(

1. krishak, one of the more quiet players, but the only player who I would actually worry about going against. Easily the best player on W2, not including myself. :icon_rolleyes:
2. FurionX
3. Steve34cks
4. Kilo42stu
5. Giw12
6. hooch
7. Mivi (probably EG's best player)
8. Bonesaw24
9. DeusExMachina
10. Philler

deomonkid18

My list has changed a lot.

A few members who are gone I would had kept on it though :(

1. krishak, one of the more quiet players, but the only player who I would actually worry about going against. Easily the best player on W2, not including myself. :icon_rolleyes:
2. FurionX
3. Steve34cks
4. Kilo42stu
5. Giw12
6. hooch
7. Mivi (probably EG's best player)
8. Bonesaw24
9. DeusExMachina
10. Philler

Really? furion and Deus?

I'll admit Furion shows some signs of intelligence and skill, but the latter I cannot see worth giving a sandwhich too let aloen a place on your mighty team Mr. Marlow

DeletedUser

I am not sure why you think a player such as Furion, a player who could beat anyone in EG in a one on one shouldn't be on my list.

Deus has nobled more enemy dots since joining DF than most EG players have this entire war. Though I haven't seen how he attacks, I have heard numerous complaints about him from numerous people.

DeletedUser

I am not sure why you think a player such as Furion, a player who could beat anyone in EG in a one on one shouldn't be on my list.

Deus has nobled more enemy dots since joining DF than most EG players have this entire war. Though I haven't seen how he attacks, I have heard numerous complaints about him from numerous people.

from the short time i was on net mate he was pretty crap

deomonkid18

I think you are wrong regarding Furion Mr.Marlow. He is good yes, I just like tickling his egotistic pickle ;)

As for Deus. Well hell give me a frontline of inactives and i'll dance circles around anyone in the stats department. Lazy bloke couldn't take on anyone active so went after the inactive ones at the time. Once he hit players fighting back couldn't do anything. My bet is that his sitters took those villages for him