Tick Tock

DeletedUser

Well, that depends on whether you wan't the account i'm currently playing on, or the accounts i've played on in the past.

~Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36833

I got 3 nobles made Sean just waiting for the damn coin reduction :p

It has been 2 weeks now. Think we should all make a support ticket and let them know there is a w50.

449 players,

80 tribes,

259,941 villages

You can borrow some of mine to noble Sean Debbie me dear!

DeletedUser

Debbie will beat me up if I don't offer though! And the fact you ignored me :icon_evil:

DUDE! When? and how?

q.gif

DeletedUser104128

That picture of the cat doesn't have the full affect when placed just above your signature.

DeletedUser

Noob that was you :p
Hows things? ain't seen you around for a while?
Then again I haven't been here that much myself.

I quit like 1 month after a war ended and 5 months before another started.

I'm still around, I sign onto skype often, although you're probably out or sleeping most of the times I'm on.

DeletedUser

I'm still around, I sign onto skype often, although you're probably out or sleeping most of the times I'm on.

Why keep leaving our premade chat? |-(

DeletedUser

Dear players,

Please be aware that due to reduced player counts on this world the cost of noble coins/packets have been reduced.

The following are the new costs (% of standard cost):

World 50 - 33.3%

For more information on settings changes on older worlds please click here.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Thanks,

Morthy
Community Manager

Finally!

~Michael

DeletedUser36833

Stopped drinking!
Although yea I am still out often :p

DeletedUser

i thought something happens at 300 although not coin related

If you combine that with 85% dominance of the top 2 tribes and the world being older than 2 years, then yes - morale and restarts get disabled. As it stands now, I don't think hitting the 300 player mark will get any settings changed, though.

The guidelines are here if you want to see what other goals you can work towards.

DeletedUser100410

259,989 villages on W50
aprox 120,000 barbs

that leave us 139,989 player owned villages

72971 of those are owned by ODA (52,1%)

and 11,171 by 1984

ODA+1984 gets to 60.1% of this world

In order to get to 85% of this world we need to noble 34849 villages more

GHS+SOL+NOT+TNT+free for example

ODA + 1984 are nobling almost 200 villages per day so may be in about 170 days ~ 6 months (you gotta count that barblers will continue barb nobling :( unfortunately but some others may delete or go barb too)

Please note that once a world has been closed for at least 9 months the dominance criteria will be reduced to 70%.

I dunno when this world was closed but in that case we only need 13,000 villages more for restarts disabling and for asking the Mods to trigger a vote to close the world

13,000 could be achieved in 2-3 months from now (GHS alone or SOL+TNT for example)

Last edited by a moderator: