Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

DeletedUser84667

So everyone who isnt left got beat by noobs and a few good players? Is that your logic?:icon_neutral:

That is correct. A lot of people don't have time to dedicate to a game, some people do. It's the players who have that large amount of time that are still here, not the players that are good. You hardly have to be good at this game to succeed, you just have to be willing to throw more of your life into it.

Troll or not this is correct:

Yup, most good players quit after a year or so. It's unarguable.

DeletedUser65846

That is correct. A lot of people don't have time to dedicate to a game, some people do. It's the players who have that large amount of time that are still here, not the players that are good. You hardly have to be good at this game to succeed, you just have to be willing to throw more of your life into it.

Unless you are like some of us who tried that first year, then the world became a breeze after that so decided to stay :icon_wink:. I know there was only a few weeks where I've put in tons of time, for most of this world I only had to spend at most 3 hours a day during the week and hardly popped in on the weekends

DeletedUser

And yet, all these people who claim not to have time when they are getting beaten invariably, in my experience, seem to have time to start up on a new world where the process is rinsed and repeated

DeletedUser84667

Unless you are like some of us who tried that first year, then the world became a breeze after that so decided to stay :icon_wink:. I know there was only a few weeks where I've put in tons of time, for most of this world I only had to spend at most 3 hours a day during the week and hardly popped in on the weekends

The point is you are able to stay on at all. It is easy to log in seldom when nothing prevents you from actually playing such as work, military service, family issues, and it is easy to log in 3 hours a day when you don't have to anything besides throw nukes to get by.

My point also wasn't that you all suck, just most of you :icon_cool:.

And yet, all these people who claim not to have time when they are getting beaten invariably, in my experience, seem to have time to start up on a new world where the process is rinsed and repeated

Dealing with one village requires less time than dealing with 800 villages. Sure you have to farm heavily, but if you are actual good you know how to stay top ranked at start-up without selling your soul to it.

Are you going to try and tell me it is easier to attack and defend with 800 villages to deal with all with 30 incomings each and it is harder to defend one village that has 30 incoming?

DeletedUser

You're still alive Damut? how's the defending going? :lol:

I believe only 40% of W2V are actually good but the rest are doing ''enough'' to back up those 40%.

DeletedUser84667

Still here aren't I? In spirit mostly *ghostly voice*.

I would agree with your statement.

DeletedUser

I see NWG has lost 4 villages in the past month but gained 46M odd ODD in the same time.

I guess the best players really did make it to the end game. Shame it is only the tribeless ones. Nice one W2V and -MM- recruits. You guys are boss and really deserve to think of yourselves as winning a world. GOOOOOOOO YOU!

DeletedUser

I guess the best players really did make it to the end game. Shame it is only the tribeless ones. Nice one W2V and -MM- recruits. You guys are boss and really deserve to think of yourselves as winning a world. GOOOOOOOO YOU!

As Choco said, I'm sure all the people who are winning the world really appreciate your support, and I know I certainly appreciate your going barb just to help us speed things along.

scarlet ash

Forgive him for going barbarian as sticking it through only the majority of the war really isn't worth much. No one in MoM saw it and when players ran out of premium they started going. Others had other stuff but surely to mock MoM players when we are the ones with the hard part compared to a total of 121 W2V & MM players at the start of the war, with fronts to stack when MoM was an entire front, a small member base and sitting often multiple accounts at one time when you they were on, all with a good handful of incomings. That was no failure from some players calling it enough after a little while and moving on. Credit to the ones that did stay the whole way though, was a good achievement but still doesn't mean the ones that left earlier were any worse skill wise, and this victory doesn't make all MM and W2V players the better players when they can't compare to what MoM was under. Still though no discredit, just don't discredit us :D.

DeletedUser95593

I don't recall anyone saying those that left earlier were worse than those that are still around. Carlini is the only one to have said anything related to skill.

Also what MoM was under was MoM's fault. Don't make it out like things were destined to be be impossible for them, they had their chance and they blew it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd appreciate if you didn't just spout hot air next time.

I did no discrediting nor did I speak about how MoM fought at all.

DeletedUser67005

I see NWG has lost 4 villages in the past month but gained 46M odd ODD in the same time.

Yup, and you lost to us. You are boss and surely deserved to win this world.

scarlet ash

I don't recall anyone saying those that left earlier were worse than those that are still around. Carlini is the only one to have said anything related to skill.

Also what MoM was under was MoM's fault. Don't make it out like things were destined to be be impossible for them, they had their chance and they blew it.

Realistically this chance MoM had, assuming your referring to the [T] VS W2V war (If that is not the chance your referring to then forgive me) MoM was still only 1 K in dominance and only during the war between both tribes we gained the dominance in the next 2 K's being K34 and K54 how would we have managed to really offer much help when [T] were struggling to help themselves even with the numbers being on their side. Perhaps it was our mistake for overestimating how well [T] would do but that was no truly fair opportunity for MoM and should neither be used as ammo against MoM, especially when the majority of large [T] members joined MM and W2V fully surrounding us after the faster than planned fall of [T].

The bit about not recalling people saying those things read the bit at the bottom, it does apply.

I'd appreciate if you didn't just spout hot air next time.

I did no discrediting nor did I speak about how MoM fought at all.

Was my post not reasonable and calmly said in its context and meaning which Ill summarize below? The comment simply just spawned as a gibe (shown below)

and I know I certainly appreciate your going barb just to help us speed things along.

was made at Carlini. I was offering a defense for him and other MoM members who didn't see the world right to the end. The rest of the comment just continued from there as an entire generalization to anyone it may or may not relate to, not directed and any individual.

Also please try not to just dismiss this comment as hot air either. Especially without pointing out where the "hot air" is. My entire post was just requesting a simple understanding to an entire audience asking only for an understanding and mutual respect among everyone including MoM members to MM and W2V.

DeletedUser95593

No I was talking about when MoM was rank 1 and thought it would be a good idea to mass recruit Haul and Code.

Clearly James' post was sincere and not at all sarcastic. All of -MM- and W2V appreciate him going barb and helping speed things up.

scarlet ash

No I was talking about when MoM was rank 1 and thought it would be a good idea to mass recruit Haul and Code.

Ill agree myself that was a terrible idea but then was the MoM that created that situation the one left over? Leadership had changed and many of the players involved in the trouble were no longer there not that there weren't a good portion left in the tribe but the tribe was very small after that. Many of the players who helped MoM win that war (EDIT: Please sense the sarcasm :p) referring to ones being mass recruited... the larger ones were then recruited into other tribes and there are still a good few of them mass recruits get to the end of the world, not saying they didn't help in the end war against MoM or it was a wrong decision to jump from a sinking MoM but my point is still valid to a good degree. I think MoM after the gangbang were very different from the one before and I don't think this is unfair to claim... Were pretty much a new tribe which kept the tag and scores. If the same players were still under one tag but a new one which was not MoM would you blame them for the mass recruiting and happenings of MoM before that?

Clearly James' post was sincere and not at all sarcastic. All of -MM- and W2V appreciate him going barb and helping speed things up.

My post applies to all three sides, James just didn't reply to me and I used the gibe made at him afterwards (Even though there was truth to it helping... It still is a gibe) as an example to lead on to a request of just mutual respect, still at this point aimed at all sides.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I thanked Carlini for deleting, as Choco said, there is no gibe. :S

The spouting of hot air had to do with your over explanation of an era not being discussed as an attempted defense to a non-existent gibe.

DeletedUser

All these disgruntled MoM losers just keep popping back like parasites. whats new. lolol