Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I see NWG has lost 4 villages in the past month but gained 46M odd ODD in the same time.

I guess the best players really did make it to the end game. Shame it is only the tribeless ones.

N W G is your example of a worthy winner? One moment while I find his stats from the MoM war... Oh wait he doesn't have any because he didn't launch a single attack, definitely deserves to win with a TRIBAL performance like that. We are playing TRIBAL wars right? Or are we playing who is the best solo player wars?

scarlet ash

If you expect me to genuinely believe it was a sincere thank you with no gibe intended then to be honest on this occasion I'm not going to believe it.

Also here are some nice quotes relating to what I was asking for about understanding and mutual respect when I find comments like these extremely fast.

Nah, we're just bored as hell and have people like me. ( those who spend summer visiting family rather than noble Nubs.) MoM defended horribly and only Dan and Greg deserve any mention.

MoM defended horribly and only Dan and Greg deserve any mention.

St.yawz was a tough nut to crack.

This. At least now we have a lot more targets and ones that actually fight us back.

Yeah. :(

Be damned if MoM can give one.

Don't be too harsh - the poor guy is only doing what DK does on a daily basis.

(picked from pages 37 & 38 of "A Messy Divorce")

A few here just to highlight what kind of thing I was getting at. Don't get me wrong you yourself have come out with respectful things as well and at least you normally say something like that as a reply to one of our members but don't act like gibes aren't made or anything and I don't think its unfair to simply ask that we end it in a mutual respect and understanding in order to try see why MoM could have had a very hard time dealing with stuff. A lot of MoM posters and comments came out just before the end or at some point during the war offering respect to MM and W2V and saying a farewell etc.... It just feels that being in MoM makes you the ***hole of world 56 when (Not saying anyone else is an ***hole) it is normally something that went 2 ways.
Please do tell me how unreasonable I am being.

Also @Saunfree If you wish to remain anonymous all the way till A) you are in the winning tribe and can't get kicked out B) Don't expect to be in the winning tribe at all but are some minor MM member somewhere in the background so there is no point having a shred of humility but still hope possibly you could get in so wish to get lucky so don't want to be known just in case, C) In neither a spot or chance to win the world and are some stray somewhere else in the world who thinks people genuinely look forward to knowing who you are or D) Understand people wouldn't care to reply to you still if it wasn't without you being anonymous. Your just a hidden troll, I don't really see many people care for what you come out with as everyone understands you try to just be irritating. Only care for the fact you don't want to show yourself.

DeletedUser

@Scarlet Ash; To be fair, the downpour of MoM-hate (if you will) started because Carlini felt the intense desire to let it known that he favours NWG (as Z pointed out: a non-participant) over everyone who poured effort into their tribe.
As you pointed out: it's a two-way lane. You've always been respectful, as have several on the W2V side. Some others, like manta, tiger (and now Carlini, heh) have not. Being in MoM does not make you the turd of the world, being in MoM and maintaining that W2V/MM do not deserve anything does make you a turd. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser67005

A few here just to highlight what kind of thing I was getting at. Don't get me wrong you yourself have come out with respectful things as well and at least you normally say something like that as a reply to one of our members but don't act like gibes aren't made or anything and I don't think its unfair to simply ask that we end it in a mutual respect and understanding in order to try see why MoM could have had a very hard time dealing with stuff. A lot of MoM posters and comments came out just before the end or at some point during the war offering respect to MM and W2V and saying a farewell etc.... It just feels that being in MoM makes you the ***hole of world 56 when (Not saying anyone else is an ***hole) it is normally something that went 2 ways.
Please do tell me how unreasonable I am being.

I don't think so. At most, I can think of a couple MoM players who sent good wishes to W2V/MM, the rest were slanderers, and always have been. There would be no jabs whatsoever coming from our side if your side didn't feel the desire to continuously try and belittle their competition (their competition that defeated them handily, I might add). Thats where the hostilities started. In MoM, where they thought nobody else was pure enough to win this world, so wheny they lost, obviously it was because we sucked, or something.

DeletedUser

scarlet and to the rest of MoM : your bitter loser attitude is polluting this newly improved forums. Please exit this world and save the little dignity you garbage lot have left.

DeletedUser84667

N W G is your example of a worthy winner? One moment while I find his stats from the MoM war... Oh wait he doesn't have any because he didn't launch a single attack, definitely deserves to win with a TRIBAL performance like that. We are playing TRIBAL wars right? Or are we playing who is the best solo player wars?

And where have you been recently exactly?

image.php

The ideal tribe player right there.

I don't think so. At most, I can think of a couple MoM players who sent good wishes to W2V/MM, the rest were slanderers, and always have been. There would be no jabs whatsoever coming from our side if your side didn't feel the desire to continuously try and belittle their competition (their competition that defeated them handily, I might add). Thats where the hostilities started. In MoM, where they thought nobody else was pure enough to win this world, so wheny they lost, obviously it was because we sucked, or something.

I have congrats to most of those who deserve it via skype. When the world closes I will make a post to include everybody who I did not get to contact. I know various MoM members did the same.

scarlet and to the rest of MoM : your bitter loser attitude is polluting this newly improved forums. Please exit this world and save the little dignity you garbage lot have left.

So are you not going to answer this:

Going to tell us who you are yet? Or still hiding?

DeletedUser67005

And where have you been recently exactly?

image.php

The ideal tribe player right there.

Are you one to judge anothers weight on this world with a certain 3 week span over his overall performance in the last year? Besides, its not like theres even much left to do.

DeletedUser84667

Are you one to judge anothers weight on this world with a certain 3 week span over his overall performance in the last year? Besides, its not like theres even much left to do.

I am only learning from you guys. By the time all these players were kicked MoM was already small and not threatening. The list is also not including the sits -MM- had that they dropped and let barb, that little list is a nice looker as well.

lellebel Left 06th July 2012 - 15:09 2,727,492
dabill Left 06th July 2012 - 15:09 7,321,069
Plikuscht Left 27th June 2012 - 21:09 5,101,250
efigueroa Left 17th June 2012 - 19:09 2,294,130
califreeze Left 17th June 2012 - 19:09 1,095,069
JoeEsta Left 13th June 2012 - 00:10 3,789,629
philler Left 13th June 2012 - 00:10 3,142,766
Sticky Left 09th June 2012 - 23:10 3,346,899
kaizhan Left 22nd May 2012 - 15:10 1,701,923
Deathdeala Left 06th May 2012 - 23:10 39,878
Thugling Left 08th June 2012 - 09:09 370,741
rangef Left 08th June 2012 - 09:09 626,868
MajorHeadWound Left 06th June 2012 - 10:10 526,166
N W G Left 23rd June 2012 - 16:18 7,618,498
ya tyt Left 30th June 2012 - 14:09 1,044,613
FijiLoki Left 30th June 2012 - 14:09 7,361,939

All of these players had activity issues right at the end of the world, these activity issues deemed them as not worthy, erased their past accomplishment for their tribe, and caused them to be kicked and nobled.

Zurtle should not be exempt from this judgment, so yes, I am judging his account based on the last three weeks. Especially when he has time to flame a player for not playing as a "tribal player" when he himself is not helping his tribe one spit. Is he attacking the only members of opposition attacking his guys in the west? No. Is he offering helpful sits? No. Is he even active anymore? Stats show he is not.

DeletedUser

Very few of those people had past achievements.

Philler and Plik being notable exceptions. Plik was dismissed for inactivity. (IE red without sit.)

Philler is back.

DeletedUser67005

I am only learning from you guys. By the time all these players were kicked MoM was already small and not threatening. The list is also not including the sits -MM- had that they dropped and let barb, that little list is a nice looker as well.

lellebel Left 06th July 2012 - 15:09 2,727,492
dabill Left 06th July 2012 - 15:09 7,321,069
Plikuscht Left 27th June 2012 - 21:09 5,101,250
efigueroa Left 17th June 2012 - 19:09 2,294,130
califreeze Left 17th June 2012 - 19:09 1,095,069
JoeEsta Left 13th June 2012 - 00:10 3,789,629
philler Left 13th June 2012 - 00:10 3,142,766
Sticky Left 09th June 2012 - 23:10 3,346,899
kaizhan Left 22nd May 2012 - 15:10 1,701,923
Deathdeala Left 06th May 2012 - 23:10 39,878
Thugling Left 08th June 2012 - 09:09 370,741
rangef Left 08th June 2012 - 09:09 626,868
MajorHeadWound Left 06th June 2012 - 10:10 526,166
N W G Left 23rd June 2012 - 16:18 7,618,498
ya tyt Left 30th June 2012 - 14:09 1,044,613
FijiLoki Left 30th June 2012 - 14:09 7,361,939

All of these players had activity issues right at the end of the world, these activity issues deemed them as not worthy, erased their past accomplishment for their tribe, and caused them to be kicked and nobled.

Zurtle should not be exempt from this judgment, so yes, I am judging his account based on the last three weeks. Especially when he has time to flame a player for not playing as a "tribal player" when he himself is not helping his tribe one spit. Is he attacking the only members of opposition attacking his guys in the west? No. Is he offering helpful sits? No. Is he even active anymore? Stats show he is not.

I'd be one to say that MM might not exist today if not for the leadership of Bella, LB, and, oh yes, Zurtle. Not helping his tribe one spit? There might not be a tribe to help if not for his help, regardless of the past three weeks. None of that can be said for any of the players you provided in your list, maybe barring philler (though as I know it, Roo has been the one leading W2V for pretty much the entire duration of their existence after philler left early game).

DeletedUser

@Scarlet Ash; To be fair, the downpour of MoM-hate (if you will) started because Carlini felt the intense desire to let it known that he favours NWG (as Z pointed out: a non-participant) over everyone who poured effort into their tribe.

I believe he was actually pointing out the seeming inability to noble him out over an extended period of time.

As you pointed out: it's a two-way lane. You've always been respectful, as have several on the W2V side. Some others, like manta, tiger (and now Carlini, heh) have not. Being in MoM does not make you the turd of the world, being in MoM and maintaining that W2V/MM do not deserve anything does make you a turd. :icon_wink:

i dont believe i have been disrespectful during these times. I have certainly disagreed with many things being said, and have been on the opposite side of many debates, but I don't remember anything that bad as of yet.

the chart shows 4 weeks, but its actually more like 5, coupled with DH's recent 2 month inactive period, he brings up a good point.

DeletedUser67005

the chart shows 4 weeks, but its actually more like 5, coupled with DH's recent 2 month inactive period, he brings up a good point.

And what point are you trying to prove exactly? That you lost to inactives?

If not that, why do you even care? This world is over, and given all the time and effort that both Bella and Z have put into MM, maybe its about time they lay back awhile and focus a bit more on the more important things in life.

DeletedUser

I recommend checking DH's stats recently.
i said recently, though yes, i did notice the nobling of a 1 man tribe inactive 700k player.

And what point are you trying to prove exactly? That you lost to inactives?

If not that, why do you even care? This world is over, and given all the time and effort that both Bella and Z have put into MM, maybe its about time they lay back awhile and focus a bit more on the more important things in life.

my point was further backing of kevins point, i did make that pretty clear. you might not want to keep bringing up the "you lost" speech so much though, as it wasn't a particularly bright spot in either of your (W2V/-MM-) tribes history.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

i said recently, though yes, i did notice the nobling of a 1 man tribe inactive 700k player.

And how many times has she struck at multi-million point accounts twice the size of her, who were active? So you were first accusing her of being inactive, and now that she is helping with the mop up, it still doesn't mean anything? You are a hard guy to please.

my point was further backing of kevins point, i did make that pretty clear. you might not want to keep bringing up the "you lost" speech so much though, as it wasn't a particularly bright spot in either of your (W2V/-MM-) tribes history.

If you think killing you was grim for us, I can only imagine how you guys felt.

DeletedUser

NWG was stacked, so it took a while to get through. You guys shouldn't worry so much about our effectiveness. :icon_wink:

It's interesting how you guys argued that
a) we are letting undeserving players win
and
b) we are kicking players for inactivity/merit.

Which one is it fellas? What do the plebs want from us ivory tower types, am I benevolently allowing people to win that mightn't have the average amount of merit, or am I pinching on quality? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I see NWG has lost 4 villages in the past month but gained 46M odd ODD in the same time.

I guess the best players really did make it to the end game. Shame it is only the tribeless ones. Nice one W2V and -MM- recruits. You guys are boss and really deserve to think of yourselves as winning a world. GOOOOOOOO YOU!

Dont suppose while you were looking at his ODD stats, you manged to look at his ODA stats, did you? He has 27m ODA in the entirity of the world. He is a turtle and is/was unwilling to use his troops for the benefit of anyone other than himself. If this is your definition of "worthy winner" then I'm glad you were never my leader

As for people flatlining, give me a shout when you get to lead a tribe to winning a world and tell me how you manage to motivate people when there is little to no opposition (or you can keep joining pre-mades that burn brightly and then fizzle out, but continue to come back to past haunts to gloat about achievements that did not result to anything much to anyone other than that tribe)