Premades for W64

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Definitely need two of these.. Good work.

+ props

One conveniently outlines a majority of the premades in an orderly fashion.
The other brainlessly asks an (easy to find) question to get attention.

LastApparatus

One was here before the other. This was here first.

Yet this one doesn't list the premades. What's more important, when a post was made or the quality of information in the post?

Before anyone argues that "The premades could have been posted in response to this thread," I believe many people would rather not have to scroll to the second or third post (even if it isn't much work) to read the list of premades, when the other thread lists them in the first post.

DeletedUser

Yet this one doesn't list the premades. What's more important, when a post was made or the quality of information in the post?

Before anyone argues that "The premades could have been posted in response to this thread," I believe many people would rather not have to scroll to the second or third post (even if it isn't much work) to read the list of premades, when the other thread lists them in the first post.

The point of asking for the premades rather than stating what you think you know is that when an actual member of the premade posts, the information is accurate.

DeletedUser

The point of asking for the premades rather than stating what you think you know is that when an actual member of the premade posts, the information is accurate.

There is no question of accuracy when all you can derive from premades at this point is their tag, name, and leader. As well as the fact that the leaders are ones who advertize for their premades, the source of information, in which they are the most credible. It's one thing to have a valid point, another thing to realize when you're arguing nonsense for absolutely no reason...

DeletedUser

There is no question of accuracy when all you can derive from premades at this point is their tag, name, and leader. As well as the fact that the leaders are ones who advertize for their premades, the source of information, in which they are the most credible. It's one thing to have a valid point, another thing to realize when you're arguing nonsense for absolutely no reason...

Leaders do not necessarily advertise their premade.
I'm sure there is at least 1 premade without a thread and many more with inaccurate threads.

DeletedUser

Leaders do not necessarily advertise their premade.
I'm sure there is at least 1 premade without a thread and many more with inaccurate threads.

If you had any reading comprehension skills you could read the top of my thread... which clearly stated,

Renesis. said:
If you have a premade to contribute, I'll edit them in.

DeletedUser

I can get into some premade tribe?
I have experience in the game, I'm in the top 1 pt Classic

DeletedUser71409

TWL is a pre-made just to let everyone know. I wouldn't like you all to know that we are not a mass recruiting tribe :). We are all friends who met up with eachother over the worlds on TW. We have been playing which eachother for the last few worlds.

Tag:TWL
Name: The Wolf Legion
Leader: The Devil Monster and sealboyno15

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.