Looking for a co-player

DeletedUser

Psh. I have a sister (not attractive imo unless u like those slutty types) but MANY friends and I wasn't even considered? After all the times I've complimented your accent and stroked ur ego??? I blame Rawr. It's his fault isn't it? Due to my rejection by Faaark I quit all TW and resign myself to the position of bar stool diva. I'll be accepting applications for my nightly companion imminently. Those going by the names LTSSB and Faaark need not apply.
I was after a co-player with an attractive sister. If my co-player is attractive (which you are), then people would try to steal you from my account. Hence I would have to go through this whole process again... :icon_cry:

As for your companion at the bar application, awww... I'm such a good drunk and I would compliment your diva-ness perfectly. I'd happily shell out copious amounts for cocktails for friends, ward off countless drunk men as they try to hit on you and help you find your purse at the end of the night after leaving it somewhere on the dancefloor or in the toilets.

DeletedUser96519

I can offer none of the above, except copious amounts of cocktails, each one pushing you closer and closer to ''what the hell's going on, why am i naked it LTSSB's bed, and where did that video camera come from?''

But thats just the kind of player, and man i am. And that's why you love me zeah <3 xx

DeletedUser

LTSSB at least ur honest if not a complete scoundrel. And I can picture doing the walk of shame home just to find out u charged all those copious amounts of cocktails on my credit card :p lol.

Look at Faaark throwing down the swagger and lines lol. Watch out ladies! Someone knows how to sweet talk (and I'm sorry that accent is much better LTSSB lol ><). Fyi I dont bring a purse as I will loose it. All the cards and stuff goes in the boots or in the top lol. Not classy at all but I just wanna dance so meh.

I'm still waiting on a certain Southern Gentleman caller lol. :D Hopefully he will apply in person. Tho I could do without the smoking.... I'll deal with it on rare occasions.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys Z's hormones are running wild again :p She has those kind of problems.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: You did not just call me daddy! OH HELL NO MOMMY! If I remember correct didn't you get pregnant after a party over at Honor :lol:

DeletedUser

lol where is Stuart!?! I feel like we have had this convo before.... :p

Anyways. A. Nope never been in contact with anyone from Honor and they wish. B. I'm still lookin pretty slim for someone what 5-6 months preggers. C. See ya in a few days ;)

DeletedUser

lmfao at this thread hahahahaha , thanks all who were creative enough to make me lol :)