Combining Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Either I'm a complete idiot (very likely) or there isn't an option to combine flags. I have 2 of the same level and type, and one of two different levels. I've tried combining both sets through right clicking, dragging them together, looking for a video on youtube, and tried looking in the "Help" page for one on flags.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

You need 3 of the same level flag to combine into 1 of the next level flag.

DeletedUser

I have a question about flags tho.. if you have the following flags for example:
level 1 flag faster recruitment speed +6%
level 3 flag faster recruitment speed +10%
level 5 flag faster recruitment speed +14%
would those be combined in anyway now or later? and are the level 1+3 flags are useless to me and I better trade them or wut o_O'

Flags system makes my dizzy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No.

You need 3 of the same flag of same level to combine to the next level.
that goes for any levels.

having 3 lvl 1 res prod flag combinded to 1 of lvl 2 res prod flag,.. get 3 of lvl 2 res prod flag combinded for 1 of lvl 3 res prod flag, and goes on up to 9

DeletedUser

Just remember, when you get multiple villages you can have a flag in each. Therefore you shouldn't waste them all now

DeletedUser

Just remember, when you get multiple villages you can have a flag in each. Therefore you shouldn't waste them all now

True, however, the way i see it, right now we dont need shitloads of flags we could combine it for a better flags.
Because, we would get flags for every noble recruitment, attacking, awards and such, so we would be gathering more flags as we go...

DeletedUser

but.. if you combine the flags, you can't un-combine theme (if that makes sense at all)

one person above mentioned you'll soon have multiple villages and personally I'd rather have a lvl 1 resource flag on all villages in lieu of having a lvl 2 flag on one. (I think)

Truth is, I know nothing about flags and find I'm intrigued by them. Seems to me the resource bonus flag is huge at startup and those without it are screaming in skype chats. lol

DeletedUser

I think combining them now makes sense, I think having a flag in each village rather than one awesome flag in one village makes sense. I'm sure many strategies will surface. Myself, with the rate of flags coming in, it seems to make sense to combine a few to speed startup but I am sure that will change down the road.

My favorite for the time being is recruitment speed, mmm more LC

DeletedUser99405

You need three, I have already combined some so it defiantly is there.

DeletedUser

just still unsure about being able to use it on other worlds though but its a nice concept.
also unsure how i feel about scouts being able to scout what flag youre using as well.

DeletedUser

wohoo, just got 3x level 4 "packages cost" flags and combined them into level 5 "-18% package cost" flag. It will be fun time in the future :D

DeletedUser

Closing thread due to being answered (we already have a "what's your best flag" thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.