ModWar vs KTA - Eaters of the Dead

• Thread starter DeletedUser75632
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well its at the end of my road. And if i dont turn into it i'll walk straight into the house in front.

Now, whilst i know this is a house full of HAWT college chicks, i think the fact id probably get arrested and will probably hurt myself walking into the wall or something tells me that turning the corner, even slowly, would be the best course of action!

DeletedUser

Drinking makes it turn into a dance, so walking is not an option ^-^

DeletedUser

This really is a massive blast from the past. I kept getting e-mails about joining new worlds so I decided I might as well check out how everyone is doing, and judging by what the guest access shows me and these threads it looks like everything's going better than planned =D Kinda weird talking to all of you knowing that when I created ModWar with the other guy (terribly sorry I completely forgot his name its been so long and I don't feel like hunting through old threads) that I was only 14 or so o_O I'm still incredibly young at 17 now compared to most of the people I've met through this game (other than you of course Druid), but thinking that a 14 year old was in a position of "power" (internet power, lol) over 30 year olds is a funny prospect. The thing I miss most of this game though is certainly the people. The getting up at midnight and dedicating entire days to sending attacks, that I can do without but I'm glad to see everyone else is doing really good.

DeletedUser

Mate we'd love to have you come speak with us on skype.

Just come put your head round the door and say HI!

DeletedUser75632

This really is a massive blast from the past. I kept getting e-mails about joining new worlds so I decided I might as well check out how everyone is doing, and judging by what the guest access shows me and these threads it looks like everything's going better than planned =D Kinda weird talking to all of you knowing that when I created ModWar with the other guy (terribly sorry I completely forgot his name its been so long and I don't feel like hunting through old threads) that I was only 14 or so o_O I'm still incredibly young at 17 now compared to most of the people I've met through this game (other than you of course Druid), but thinking that a 14 year old was in a position of "power" (internet power, lol) over 30 year olds is a funny prospect. The thing I miss most of this game though is certainly the people. The getting up at midnight and dedicating entire days to sending attacks, that I can do without but I'm glad to see everyone else is doing really good.

You noob. You know that it was Facil (thefacilitator). Then you brought me back into this world.

VectoR
Khaotic, Rivet City (Mr Agonizor)
ModWar
Facil, Hager, RP, Me, Jill, Shane, Jess, MBM

I was gone during Alive, so I don't remember.

DeletedUser93437

so, now that gignac has been mostly eaten, the barb munching starts...

DeletedUser

You noob. You know that it was Facil (thefacilitator). Then you brought me back into this world.

VectoR
Khaotic, Rivet City (Mr Agonizor)
ModWar
Facil, Hager, RP, Me, Jill, Shane, Jess, MBM

I was gone during Alive, so I don't remember.

Well technically only Facil, RP and Hager and you were originally in Modwar. Shane and Jill werent till after the Dodo wars haha. Can't forget those wars. A lot of covert behind the scenes action, it was my favorite time playing this world.