Good Job Fork

DeletedUser

Faark
Yes, there is a chain of command, and when someone does something wrong, one should go to the higher ups. I was under the impression Michel was the duke, and there was no one higher than him. Who was he supposed to go to?

I am NOT blaming Fork for him losing villages, I know Fork tried their best to help him. I know it isn't in your hand if someone agrees to join the account or not.
I am only blaming Fork for insulting and putting him down when he was giving it all. You didn't humiliate him by sending troops, and trying to find co-players etc. and I never said that. You(the tribe) humiliated him by putting him down, calling him names and telling him to go **** himself. Those quotes don't seem insulting to you?

Yes he needs to accept responsibility for it, it didn't communicate as well as he could have. I am not blaming Vinny or Fork for the account failing, the fact that it couldn't be online 24/7 lead to that. When the account was on 24/7, it stopped losing villages, and started gaining villages. And finding coplayers is in no one hands, I've said I don't blame Michel or anyone for this, as its not under their control.

What you seem to be missing is Vinny would not have quit yesterday if it wasn't for being put down like that. I'm not blaming Fork for the account losing villages, I'm blaming Fork for treating him like dirt and making him quit.
You are yourself saying Vinny chose to fight when he was given an option to leave. You yourself said it was ok if he lost half his villages, as long as he fought Honor, which he did.He knew it would be near impossible to get a coplayer for the account, as people don't like to join accounts when they are losing villages. And finally, he is NOT blaming Fork for losing villages,Fork also gave it their best.

What is is blaming Fork for, is not appreciating the work he put into it, and then effectively making him quit.
was the way he was publicly humiliated and effectively kicked from the tribe . Who will want to stay in a tribe after working so hard, and then being insulted by everyone? would you?

I am done here too. It was nice knowing you all. Maybe in the future, we meet again and can come to respect each other.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;M5QGkOGZubQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=fvwrel[/video]

From H.3.R.O

[12:04:23 AM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: Personally, I understand what Vinny has been through is kinda rough.. And I get that defending for days on end isn't something anyone wants to do unless you're musological, but I can assure everyone on w58, no matter what side you are on, that this whole issue can't be traced back to Fork's blame.

Let me basically put it like this:

1 The Blissful Koalas Honor 124 36 33.261.798 124.045.376
11 Robinr FORK 55 291 12.177.275 89.377.944

The different between these two accounts.. That's what I'd like to add this up to.

The Blissful Koalas... I may not have respect for what they did, but I have respect for how they played after it. That account has massive ODD and very few losses for one reason, ACTIVITY. Honor stacks the "crap" out of Koalas because they are under constant fire from Fork, and guess what, I bet if I had someone take a look at Honor support forums for me, I bet Koalas is constantly updating.

Robinr... I had respect for Vinny, and Akhil, you came in and did I great job, and I still have respect for you, but you're looking at this from the wrong perspective. The same thing goes for the Robinr account with Koalas. The account has been under massive amounts of fire since the start of the war, and MASSIVE amounts of support has been sent. Before Robin sent support home, I myself had maybe 5 DV's worth of defense at home? I sent EVERYTHING because that's what was necessary and requested. I also repeatedly said in skype that my account is online 24/7 and we just never get mailed asking if we can sit. We have a emergency sitter list for just that reason. You can chock it up to co-players, or Fork's inability to deal with failure and lack of activity, but when it comes down to it... YOU have to play your account, it's all you. When there are all sorts of people offering to sit, and for two days you don't even bother to log in... There's your issue. You actually have to be online to request support and tag attacks/dodge/stack/snipe etc.

So yes, maybe we were harsh with what we said in skype, but sometimes that's what it takes.

Look on the bright side, now I can actually support my own front now instead of watching my D die behind churchless villages that could have been rebuilt by AM <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just my two cents. I know where Vinny is coming from with being stressed. And I felt the same way when people shit talked me about it (and I'm much worse than he is, at asking for help and actual game skills-beat ya'll too it :p). Vinny did his best and imo loads of people would have crumbled much more quickly under that kind of pressure. I've seen a ton of "pros" crumble.

Beyond that he is a good person who I never heard anything bad from ever. Nile he did not deserve that and you SHOULD feel bad about saying it. Regardless if loads of D died, I'm pretty sure you all have said over and over D was made to die supporting.

Fork is a GREAT tribe with a lot of great people. Some of my favorite in fact and for that I miss it. But you all should be ashamed for slamming Vinny. And Akhil you should not say Fork doesn't support and back up their members. Because many do. And in the same way Vinny did not deserve to be slammed so do those people in Fork who also don't get an entire nights sleep, who have given everything they can, and have more than likely taken up ur sit when ur were breaking.

DeletedUser

Ok Evilspinner. I'm sorry Andrew is a noob and didn't make the church when you asked him to. What does that have to do with Vinny? GO abuse Andrew, a coplayer your tribe found.

[7/8/2012 1:59:04 PM] Andrew: well im going to be removed from k53 at this rate
[7/8/2012 1:59:11 PM] Andrew: and my co has been afk since i showed up

Guess you blamed the wrong guy buddy. Andrew was on for 48 hours straight because vinny never came on. Vinny lost his co players because he never came on to help the account...

DeletedUser

I also tagged over 3000 incomings one night on the account. Some were more than 36 hours old. At this time, Vinny was more than active, so why the hell were they untagged???

actually it was warstiner+me who had the sit, and didn't tag anything..

DeletedUser104995

I am done here too. It was nice knowing you all. Maybe in the future, we meet again and can come to respect each other.

I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you in game! So against my better judgment I'm making a rare appearance on the forums.:icon_redface:

I quickly came to respect you on the RobinR account! You're a great person! A great opponent, and a really great friend for helping Vinny out the way you did! I haven't actually had to time attacks, or constantly watch my back the way I had to with you on that account! You brought back the fun in the game for me, and I thank you for that! It's rare to find a player like you anymore. One that enjoys playing the game for what it is, has the skill it takes for defending and fighting, and the sense of humor to not take things too seriously like so many others on here do!
I find it honorable that you stand up for your friend the way you do.. Others need to see all of this from a different perspective. Vinny was put into a difficult position from our account changing sides like it did.. Most players would have just quit after losing that many troops right off the bat.. He wanted to fight. That is commendable. Constant incoming wear on players quickly.. You lose the will to log in at times! Very few people have been under attack the way Vinny was.. (take notice that the majority have quit that were) It takes time to make up lists of villages that need support. That time could often be better spent building walls, rebuilding churches, tagging incomings.. I can see where it would take him awhile to get together a list, and I can't say I haven't been in that position were I preferred to put my account back together rather than reply to the dozens of messages coming in asking where the support is needed.
Anyway.. I've enjoyed warring you both! I thank you for a good fight, and I can honestly say you will be missed!
~Girlie Koala

DeletedUser

Yeah well done robinr you guys didnt change side like OTHERS when the war started.

DeletedUser

I haven't played on 58 but I've played with Vinny for over 3 years now. As a person he is right at the top among the people I have met in TW. Very respectful, honorable and puts his a** on the line for the tribe.

Like akhil said tensions do run high during war. Maybe you guys will know better when a neighbouring first ranked account switches sides before the war. You can only talk when you a** isn't on the line. Well I was referring to Khitze Tzu or Nile or whoever that prick is. Sorry for my language but you deserve this. Look at how Vinny talked to you people in skype and look how you replied. Shame on yourself. Go get a life dear.

I dont give a damn if Vinny fought are not, am sure he did till the end knowing him. But next time you talk to someone, learn how to before you do. Its just a game and there are people in this game who have a life unlike you.

I also sat the Robin account recently and there were 1400 incoming supports. Yeah, no support being sent... In all my days in TW, I have never seen that many supports heading to one player.

Explains... that one line explains everything :)

DeletedUser

I haven't played on 58 but I've played with Vinny for over 3 years now. As a person he is right at the top among the people I have met in TW. Very respectful, honorable and puts his a** on the line for the tribe.

Like akhil said tensions do run high during war. Maybe you guys will know better when a neighbouring first ranked account switches sides before the war. You can only talk when you a** isn't on the line. Well I was referring to Khitze Tzu or Nile or whoever that prick is. Sorry for my language but you deserve this. Look at how Vinny talked to you people in skype and look how you replied. Shame on yourself. Go get a life dear.

I dont give a damn if Vinny fought are not, am sure he did till the end knowing him. But next time you talk to someone, learn how to before you do. Its just a game and there are people in this game who have a life unlike you.

Explains... that one line explains everything :)

:icon_rolleyes: Not being funny, but if you havent played 58, why are you posting here? You know nothing of what's gone on ( pretty much the same as Akhil) yet you feel a need to come here and tell someone to get a life..? Lol, what are you 5? I think you'll find if you're telling someone to get a life over a game, then you should really look at yourself. :icon_wink:

And to Akhil:
We seem to be just going around in circles here, what are you trying to achieve here? If the leadership was as "bad" as you're trying to make out in FORK, you honestly think we'd be here now? I don't think so. Sure every now and again leaders can get pissed off and just have to speak their mind, just because they're the duke doesn't make the inhuman.

DeletedUser96519

Well I was referring to Khitze Tzu or Nile or whoever that prick is. Sorry for my language but you deserve this. Look at how Vinny talked to you people in skype and look how you replied. Shame on yourself. Go get a life dear.

Oh sweetie, i do, thats why im posting on my own world, maybe you should take that little button butt of yours back to 59 or w/e else you scraped yourself from.

You appear to only have one side of the story, my little 'cant be bothered being nice anymore' outburst was after a private chat with vinny where he was an ass. It was because he had already decided to damage the account waaaaaaay before any of the above quotes from skype etc.

Also, i know you from somewhere, wish i could remember where. Though tbh, your probably not relevant enough to warrant it. Kisses

DeletedUser

Oh sweetie, i do, thats why im posting on my own world, maybe you should take that little button butt of yours back to 59 or w/e else you scraped yourself from.

You appear to only have one side of the story, my little 'cant be bothered being nice anymore' outburst was after a private chat with vinny where he was an ass. It was because he had already decided to damage the account waaaaaaay before any of the above quotes from skype etc.

Also, i know you from somewhere, wish i could remember where. Though tbh, your probably not relevant enough to warrant it. Kisses
If you clearly read my post, you will be able to notice that I wasn't stressing more on the way that Nile talked to Vinny. I don't give a damn about your side of the story

DeletedUser

If you clearly read my post, you will be able to notice that I wasn't stressing more on the way that Nile talked to Vinny. I don't give a damn about your side of the story

and obviously you failed to read his post :icon_rolleyes:

you do realise that is Nile? just shows how incompetent you are.

last but not least, why even post if you don't want the other side to the story.. just shows how diluted your mind works.

DeletedUser

You didn't address my point(s) ...

I thought I did
There was a mixup in passing the sit, Vinny should have informed waffler man, but so should Michel have. In either case, small errors like this happen, no reason for insults on the mainchat.
If this isn't enough I'll say it again. Yes, Vinny should have sent you a message, but since Michel asked him to set you, I'm assuming you were informed about it. It was a sad misunderstanding, from both sides. This shouldn't have resulted in what ended up happening. You mentioned him not sending a courtesy mail in other occasions of passing the sit to you, again yes he should have. It is also possible someone else in your tribe had the sit and then passed it to you, not necessary Vinny. I hope this covers it.

What list have I made, people that have made a reasonable argument that you cannot counter? Good day to you then.
Evilspinner, I was talking about the support list you made for the Robinr account, and I was thanking you for that. Clearly you can take nothing in a positive way, and are here only to troll. I'll ignore all your messages henceforth.

[7/8/2012 1:59:04 PM] Andrew: well im going to be removed from k53 at this rate
[7/8/2012 1:59:11 PM] Andrew: and my co has been afk since i showed up

Guess you blamed the wrong guy buddy. Andrew was on for 48 hours straight because vinny never came on. Vinny lost his co players because he never came on to help the account...

[7/25/2012 8:41:28 PM] Vinny Loyola - (Bing): I was online Andrew didn't want me to log in.
[7/25/2012 8:41:43 PM] Vinny Loyola - (Bing): during the week I'm always online

So I'm not sure about this part. Let me repeat, I have nothing against Andrew, and think he is a good player. I only said he's a noob because Evilspinner was trying to say that, and I didn't want to contest that point.

Yes, TehDrunkPenguin. should probably not post here, since he has never played on this world, I guess he's just very upset by what was done to Vinny. What he was trying to say though was, even without knowing the other side, whatever Vinny could have possibly done, didn't deserve the language he received from some of the Fork members. But yes, he should know both sides before posting here.

I Less Than 3 You
What am I trying to achieve here?
-to clear Vinny's name
-to show that despite how good Fork is as a tribe, they did something atrocious to one of their members.
-hoping that maybe Fork would apologize to Vinny for what they did. Fork doesn't seem regret what they did, which is sad. Everyone makes mistakes, and it doesn't take much to apologize.

FORK are giant noobs, just saying. :lol;

I don't agree with this, I think they have many great players.

the blissful koalas
I couldn't say goodbye to you, because as much as I did want to tell you, I didn't want Honor to know Vinny was solo again. I'm glad you support Vinny, despite him being on the other side of the war. It was a pleasure to fight you too. Hopefully though, next time I'll fight with you rather than against :) PM me your skype ID if you use it, I'd love to keep in touch if you want to.

Good day to everyone.

DeletedUser

-hoping that maybe Fork would apologize to Vinny for what they did. Fork doesn't seem regret what they did, which is sad. Everyone makes mistakes, and it doesn't take much to apologize.
Against my better judgment, I will reply to this and then I hope that this thread can be laid to rest. I have addressed the tribe in our forum and I have discussed several things with the tribe. I will not post it here as it was VERY to the point and it would only end up being edited if I posted it here. Let's just say that I read the riot act to the Fork family.

From an official perspective, I apologise for how Vinny was treated towards the end. Words were spoken that were extremely harsh, but this only happened after tribemates became totally frustrated with the situation. This does not excuse their actions, but people need to realise that certain people said things out of pure frustration. A culmination of unfortunate events led to a trusted member within the Fork family being run down in several skype chats. With this said, everyone needs to realise that ALL parties need to accept some level of responsibility for what happened. We have other accounts that are also under heavy fire, yet the tribe does not trash talk them.

On behalf of Fork, please accept my apologies for the words spoken to Vinny.

As for this thread, I do not apologise for my earlier posts. Coming onto the Externals and calling out a whole tribe for what was done was simply the wrong way to deal with this. You were mis-informed on several aspects (support, sitters etc) and you openly slammed every player in Fork. Look at the title of this thread - Good Job Fork. Half of Fork never even said a word to Vinny, but you lumped every Fork player into the same group. This is what annoyed me. Bottom line, there were other ways to deal with this issue.

Moving on...

Vinny, I would personally like to thank you for putting up a good fight. You fought on through unbearable odds. This is more than can be said for the Honor players that have quit at the first sign of a few incomings. Good luck in the future, I hope I get to play with you again one day.

To TehDrunkPenguin., you made a comment about the Khite Tzu player who trash talked Vinny. Please be aware that there are 2 players on my account. Myself and Nile. During this whole affair, I have limited my posts in the skype chats, whereas Nile spoke his mind after finding out that the Robinr account was to be deleted. If you knew Nile, you would know that is how he talks to everyone. He says things as he sees it and no amount of words on this forum is going to make him apologise for his actions. That's just how he rolls.

DeletedUser

Against my better judgment, I will reply to this and then I hope that this thread can be laid to rest. I have addressed the tribe in our forum and I have discussed several things with the tribe. I will not post it here as it was VERY to the point and it would only end up being edited if I posted it here. Let's just say that I read the riot act to the Fork family.

From an official perspective, I apologise for how Vinny was treated towards the end. Words were spoken that were extremely harsh, but this only happened after tribemates became totally frustrated with the situation. This does not excuse their actions, but people need to realise that certain people said things out of pure frustration. A culmination of unfortunate events led to a trusted member within the Fork family being run down in several skype chats. With this said, everyone needs to realise that ALL parties need to accept some level of responsibility for what happened. We have other accounts that are also under heavy fire, yet the tribe does not trash talk them.

On behalf of Fork, please accept my apologies for the words spoken to Vinny.

As for this thread, I do not apologise for my earlier posts. Coming onto the Externals and calling out a whole tribe for what was done was simply the wrong way to deal with this. You were mis-informed on several aspects (support, sitters etc) and you openly slammed every player in Fork. Look at the title of this thread - Good Job Fork. Half of Fork never even said a word to Vinny, but you lumped every Fork player into the same group. This is what annoyed me. Bottom line, there were other ways to deal with this issue.

Moving on...

Vinny, I would personally like to thank you for putting up a good fight. You fought on through unbearable odds. This is more than can be said for the Honor players that have quit at the first sign of a few incomings. Good luck in the future, I hope I get to play with you again one day.

To TehDrunkPenguin., you made a comment about the Khite Tzu player who trash talked Vinny. Please be aware that there are 2 players on my account. Myself and Nile. During this whole affair, I have limited my posts in the skype chats, whereas Nile spoke his mind after finding out that the Robinr account was to be deleted. If you knew Nile, you would know that is how he talks to everyone. He says things as he sees it and no amount of words on this forum is going to make him apologise for his actions. That's just how he rolls.
Atleast you did apologise, Vinny is a good man. And all the best to FORK in this war and winning the world :)

I was harsh as well, but Vinny is a very good friend sorry.

Once again, it was very honorable of you doing that. All the best

DeletedUser

Awwwww :) And my luv for Brad is now EVEN STRONGER! How could that be so???