Hey w6ers!

DeletedUser

Thats the problem I like bald pussy cats not furry ones..:icon_wink:

:p

I think you should make paj go back to being semi afk <.< I almost didn't mean to nom his villages.. But I will admit.. fighting him and snafu is a lot of fun :D

silvereclipes

:p

I think you should make paj go back to being semi afk <.< I almost didn't mean to nom his villages.. But I will admit.. fighting him and snafu is a lot of fun :D

enjoy the fight snafu is like messing with aplhabonkers an Stoned you will know you have a fight on your hands.

DeletedUser

Slippy, hit me up if you're still here :)
I'll check in again in a few days or so

And Calmir, you can never quit ;)

I have though. =o I only, rarely, log on here now. Been at least three months since I've done that as well. So nwah!

silvereclipes

I have though. =o I only, rarely, log on here now. Been at least three months since I've done that as well. So nwah!

you quit I heard that was impossible because someone always drags us back.

DeletedUser

Bah, I'm too busy to be dragged back for longer than a few months. And then pretty much only by my lovely Jess these days. ^^

Edit: Ooooh. I nearly have four thousand posts.

silvereclipes

Bah, I'm too busy to be dragged back for longer than a few months. And then pretty much only by my lovely Jess these days. ^^

Edit: Ooooh. I nearly have four thousand posts.

I can't go anywhere paj would personally show up an chain me to the chair to make sure I keep eating the enemies we have since I brought back our old stache ride poor star is finding out what they look like now..lol

DeletedUser

I can't go anywhere paj would personally show up an chain me to the chair to make sure I keep eating the enemies we have since I brought back our old stache ride poor star is finding out what they look like now..lol

It was to be quite honest extremely disappointing. Do you know that feeling when you go on a roller-coaster, and you get all the way up to the top, look down and think: "OH SH*T!" and then when you are going down, it really doesn't feel all that bad? Well that is what a "stache ride" feels like.. Just not that impressive :(

You disappointed me silver!

silvereclipes

It was to be quite honest extremely disappointing. Do you know that feeling when you go on a roller-coaster, and you get all the way up to the top, look down and think: "OH SH*T!" and then when you are going down, it really doesn't feel all that bad? Well that is what a "stache ride" feels like.. Just not that impressive :(

You disappointed me silver!

well you can blame green for that since the little snot decided to get involved again so had to send the ones I was planning to send at you at him but now that moral is no more on 30 its means the little snot is doomed no saving him now :icon_evil: an sent a request to jon dawson to change that dang coin setting its time we speed things up. since canine now went barb on us I get told to eat till I burst be glad this was happening or you would be gone in 45 an 54 by now dang it just no love for a old gray stache anymore :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Blahblahblah, you're still here! You can never really let go of TW.

S1cky Dutch

And when the accounts going prem-less we say shit I forgot to pay the bill...lol