DF & SPQR v EG war stats

DeletedUser910

its all down hill from now

It was all downhill when 7 of EG larger player left and went to DF. Then 5-6 others quit or went to a neutral tribe. Hehehe!! You gotta be active pretty much all the time to win. If you don't have the time, dedication and support, it's not going to happen.

ramz fan

It was all downhill when 7 of EG larger player left and went to DF. Then 5-6 others quit or went to a neutral tribe. Hehehe!! You gotta be active pretty much all the time to win. If you don't have the time, dedication and support, it's not going to happen.

haha that's been how tribalwars has been played for years. it shouldn't be much of a surprise.

DeletedUser910

So what you're saying is EG were doomed from the start?

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if everyone had moved into EG, stayed and actively played in a dedicated fashion there would have been no downhill. Not everyone joined EG. There were already several large inactive members in each tribe before the merger. I think what killed it was a merger without getting enough feedback from all the tribe members. Many of the members who wasn't keen on the idea either quit or became inactive. A lot of our good players were immediately sidelined when the war started. Even then EG wasn't doomed. All the other changes caused the most problems.

DeletedUser910

haha that's been how tribalwars has been played for years. it shouldn't be much of a surprise.

I wasn't surprised. It was pretty obvious when there were a large numbers of members not making any effort to attack DF and other members who decided not to join EG.

DeletedUser

stats for the last month

Side 1:
Tribes: TASPQR, DF
Side 2:
Tribes: EG

Timeframe: 07/07/2012 00:00:00 to 07/08/2012 10:11:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,242
Side 2: 195
Difference: 3,047

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,862,019
Side 2: 1,691,765
Difference: 29,170,254

chart

~~~~~~~

And from the beginning of EG

Side 1:
Tribes: TASPQR, DF
Side 2:
Tribes: EG

Timeframe: 07/01/2012 00:00:00 to 07/08/2012 10:11:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,983
Side 2: 5,929
Difference: 11,054

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 159,174,778
Side 2: 55,201,130
Difference: 103,973,648

chart

DeletedUser95513

No, I'm just well rested. I have no idea what's happening on World 2. Just got back from my 2nd vacation. =oD
I am sure we can find you a co play on an act if you want to be on thee Winning Team

DeletedUser

Do you just assume people that play TW don't go on holiday or have any life? Because you seem to love mentioning yourself being on holidays. I was in Ibiza for a week not long ago, hooch won't stop going on holiday, Steve went to see Mickey Mouse, these are easy examples I can think of.

It is very easy to play TW and have a life at the sametime, you were just too depressed at how bad EG are doing and realised DF won't lose. Nice of you to not waste our time <3

DeletedUser

I have to tell you that Mickey Mouse outfit was really baggy and ever so hot. I'm not doing it again for you Steve.

DeletedUser7126

I have to tell you that Mickey Mouse outfit was really baggy and ever so hot. I'm not doing it again for you Steve.

considering what took place when we got it off you im sure it was worth it :)