taking Siggy requests

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser

May I ask for a request?

I generally don't mind what you do to it (last one seemed ok when I said that :p)

And possibly a avatar aswell... As that was my fail attempt the one I have now?

Sorry for so much trouble and thank you

DeletedUser96310

I actually think if you just border your current siggy with black that it will enhance it.. The demon dragon looks very good and the color combination is perfect for the TW background..

If you have the current file, skype me. I'll open it and make some slight adjustments. We'll start there and maybe make a new one entirely.

Latest Creation:
As a .png

pokehoe-PNG.png

As a .gif

pokehoe-2a-Gif.gif

As a .gif w/ black border

pokehoe-4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunatly I don't, this was made by a friend of mine in w9 but he doesnt play anymore X3

DeletedUser96310

@ DemonPit

kk, I'll begin working on a new tomorrow.

siggy sent to your mail box :)

DeletedUser96310

naw.. Jubei is passive agrressively stating I suck as a siggy maker.. most likely another rubber baby, fence stradler that hasn't the nerve to actually call a spade a spade because it might hurt someone's feelings. :)

If he thinks I suck, say it and move elsewhere. I'm a big boy Jubei. Really, I can take it :)

DeletedUser

do you wanna do it for free?

Not really, but he should be with the quality of work tbh

naw.. Jubei is passive agrressively stating I suck as a siggy maker.. most likely another rubber baby, hugging liberal, fence stradler that hasn't the nerve to actually call a spade a spade because it might hurt someone's feelings. :)

If he thinks I suck, say it and move elsewhere. I'm a big boy Jubei. Really, I can take it :)

Never said you sucked as a siggy maker. You just decided to read a little too much into it. I did imply that you should not be selling siggies because the quality is not there yet. First start out by doing them for free so you can get practice and credit; then once you understand more of the basics and can produce work that can be sold, go ahead and open a siggy shop to charge people. Otherwise charging PP for these sigs is more of a scam and ripoff to the community.

No mention of sucking because you don't suck since you clearly understand how to make some form of a sig/avy. Next time, don't put words in my mouth followed by a bunch of tough guy internet syndrome BS.

And yes, I can get other GFX members who are far better than myself to vouch for me on this conclusion.

DeletedUser95698

He can get practice by making them while charging. His taking time out of his TW Life to make these :D
He is already producing work that can be sold that is why people are asking for them to be made...AND MORE THAN ONE
If you think it is a scam and a ripoff than leave no need to TROLL
How was he acting tough, he is just saying that since one person on the INTERNET says that he sucks it doesn't bother him since people are still asking for them to be made
Congrats for you, you have friends. So does he that will vouch for him, so please just leave.

DeletedUser

He can get practice by making them while charging. His taking time out of his TW Life to make these :D
He is already producing work that can be sold that is why people are asking for them to be made...AND MORE THAN ONE
How was he acting tough, he is just saying that since one person on the INTERNET says that he sucks it doesn't bother him since people are still asking for them to be made
Congrats for you, you have friends. So does he that will vouch for him, so please just leave.

Again, not once did I say he "sucked". Why must you all put words in my mouth. I would much rather put these delicious fudge brownies that I made today in there P:

Let's be honest here. Most, if not all of the great GFX members of TW have moved on because the GFX crashed and burned once GE left. Back then, we would not be seeing threads like this one where someone without much experience at all tries to charge people. We would also not see so many gullible people spending money on them. So sad to see this so I just had to tell it like it is. Sometimes you need to be told the truth, and that is what I am doing.

None of these sigs are at a high enough level to be sold. Any person investing money in them are foolish. Period end of it.

DeletedUser94677

Jubei is merely trying to say that work at this quality isn't worth the asking price.
You're the one Augmenting the situation.
There's no harm in Jubei merely informing others that this isn't the best quality work they can get, especially
with the price they're paying.
Id advise the designer to improve his skills before selling.
You don't sell a product which is bad to a bunch of people, only for them to find out they could've paid the same price for something a lot better. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Not really, but he should be with the quality of work tbh

Never said you sucked as a siggy maker. You just decided to read a little too much into it. I did imply that you should not be selling siggies because the quality is not there yet. First start out by doing them for free so you can get practice and credit; then once you understand more of the basics and can produce work that can be sold, go ahead and open a siggy shop to charge people. Otherwise charging PP for these sigs is more of a scam and ripoff to the community.

No mention of sucking because you don't suck since you clearly understand how to make some form of a sig/avy. Next time, don't put words in my mouth followed by a bunch of tough guy internet syndrome BS.

And yes, I can get other GFX members who are far better than myself to vouch for me on this conclusion.

I have to agree with the not charging bit until those signatures are to die for. I only think you should charge for signatures if they are the pro of pros. That's my opinion.

DeletedUser106940

try to check the graphics section of the forum to see the difference in quality. there are tutorials there too.

DeletedUser96310

lol, what a crock from all you experts (umm... Jubie and xofeci27)

if offended by my thread and willing to make siggy's for free, well... then make your thread. if not... then be gone.... i've currently a list of 6 more players asking for siggys and they never get just one.. in fact, i usually end up doing 4 or more versions and let them decide what "if" any they want and I don't accept payment until they are happy.

so again, where is the harm in that? now... if you all are such super awesome siggy makers that are willing to spend a couple hours on each and not charge then go for it.... I personally enjoy working on them while also gaming and at a $1 a siggy, well... I don't see that as overly excessive. I guess if your doing for free then maybe "you" and your cronies might agree. Anyway.. I've farms to send and other siggy's to work on. Enjoy your slanderous day/evening/ways.

DeletedUser

i can make my own siggy i got photoshop and such, im just too lazy lol

DeletedUser

lol got the 'GFX'ers that strokeeachother s egos on the graphics forum coming out in force to bash someone doing something with their work. go figure

DeletedUser106940

I am not bashing his work, I think gfx makers can learn from each other that's why i recommended going to the graphics section of the forum. I am not a pro sig maker but I have learned a lot and improved my work looking at tutorials and asking for comments from veteran makers. One thing I noticed about wave is that he doesn't seem to accept criticism, and he easily gets offended when someone rates his works low. Next time try to take those criticism and use them to learn and improve your work. A piece of advice though... I think you should only seriously take criticism coming from people who knows their craft, well that's what I do.