A different Side of Playing World 62

DeletedUser107248

Hello everyone, my name is Redhorn, some of you may or may not recognize me from TW, I've played in many worlds. I just wanted to open discussion on a new topic:

In K16 here on world 62 the tribe Auphan is moving in, and there is about 150 players (I am sure 30% - 50% of these are inactive)who are small and with out much of a formal tribe. I know many of you play this game for the "Glory" of owning thousands of villages and having millions of points, but I came up with another idea. I wanted to be more of a player who looks after everyone else, and helps them grow and to protect and create a community of tribes. I want to unite everyone Under a system Called:

The Resistance of Liberty = -{RL}-, basically the principal idea was to unite all members who are small and with a small number of villages, if more than two. I wanted to be the one they said "Freed k16 of bigger tribes, and created a community of members at Peace". For the time being at least.

I've been playing this game for quite some time (World 19) and I wanted to try a new way to play the game.

I just want to hear some other people's input on such an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asylum Escapee

so basically a giant family tribe, except you take the least active and/or least skilled players? doesnt sound workable.
A better option is to take a mix of experienced pros and newbies who can learn.

DeletedUser107248

Thank you for your input, at the moment, we are taking experienced players in k16 who are active. We use a message system + application to get members to join, but usually I send out messages first. Right now I have sent almost every members in k16 a message looking for members who are active and experienced.

Do you think if we can gather enough active and experienced members we will stand a chance, I have a few defense procedures up my sleeve right now.

http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.p...ntrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&bm=1

Map of our position (Yikes It looks like we are surrounded). But that doesn't scare me.

Asylum Escapee

thing is, those players that you are recruiting most likely will not do much. They might send support but most wont do anything. This late, that far out to the rim, you dont really have any chance to be honest.

DeletedUser

Hello Yellownight of the North East, should I call you Rednight?

DeletedUser107248

Hello Yellownight of the North East, should I call you Rednight?

If you want, IDK lol. My goal is to give members hope. I know many of you replying don't think it is possible, but hey I will dream big, we are gathering more members, allies, and nobbling more villages in our cluster with each day.

K16 will be ours!

DeletedUser

Hah, nice one. Unfortunately, there is no peace in wartime. It takes two to tango, and it only steps when one trips and falls. Good luck with your situation in the Northeast.

DeletedUser

Hah, nice one. Unfortunately, there is no peace in wartime. It takes two to tango, and it only steps when one trips and falls. Good luck with your situation in the Northeast.

There is always peace in wartime just often overlooked.