Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Actually scratch that, after viewing your twstats, maybe you should stop talking. Good luck on your restart hope this area works out better for you.

DeletedUser

Top 20 has changed
The top 20 will change a lot over the next 2 weeks, especially with nobles hitting the tables, Tribes emerging or disbanding because of them and so on. This'll be a good thread to watch once it settles down for the rest of the World. The OP should keep this updated on a weekly basis or even every two days (if they wish to) so that the discussion can continue in earnest.

DeletedUser100206

Damn, really Pragmatic Wisdom? I was hoping they'd stay the same till the end :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I still think any tribe called Elite, isnt Elite at all xD

I think our name should be different but I still think we are elite though.

*Bias Jai is bias*

Plus I think Jelly? has by far the highest chance of winning this world, I know it is early but I can hazard a guess.

DeletedUser

It's really, really early trying to guess who'll be winning the world - Credulity.

With so few members, it would only take one gangbang or a few hits on the inactivity and they become just a memory.
They're on people's radars as well which works against any tribe.

DeletedUser

It's really, really early trying to guess who'll be winning the world - Credulity.

With so few members, it would only take one gangbang or a few hits on the inactivity and they become just a memory.
They're on people's radars as well which works against any tribe.

Stop talking about us then (bandit)

DeletedUser106856

Jelly? Disappear o_O

Even in Memory we would be better then most tribes lol

The only way that is going to happen is if that guy above me disbands the tribe, other then that Jelly will be around a long time ;)

DeletedUser

I predict that Jelly? won't be in top 20 in 2 months from now. At least not with connects as a member of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100206

I've heard around from quite a few that a new tribe is forming with quite a lot of promising players, so I await to see what happens there.
Other than that, Where? will be number 1 in due time. Shame they didn't invite me along despite me being there in W57 :icon_wink: stupid nubs

dukeyp123

So much love for connects.. :lol:

I now know why he called the tribe Jelly?

DeletedUser57316

I think our name should be different but I still think we are elite though.

*Bias Jai is bias*

Plus I think Jelly? has by far the highest chance of winning this world, I know it is early but I can hazard a guess.

Let me change what I say, anyone who considers themselves "Elite" are not elite xD

Plus 100% positive Jelly will not win this world, it will be a tribe not in the top 20, most likely a tribe not even made yet. You wont see the best tribes pop-up for a while.

blablablablablabla

Let me change what I say, anyone who considers themselves "Elite" are not elite xD

Plus 100% positive Jelly will not win this world, it will be a tribe not in the top 20, most likely a tribe not even made yet. You wont see the best tribes pop-up for a while.

Please tell me how a tribe not in the top 20 can win a world?

DeletedUser

Please tell me how a tribe not in the top 20 can win a world?
get-a-load-of-this-guy-cam.jpg

DeletedUser1082

Murph means it won't be any tribe that currently in the top 20. I don't think it'll be a tribe that's formed yet, it'll be a merge of loads of good players from all around the world. In regards to Jelly? There's plenty of strong players there, but they're all startup players who'll quit before they hit a million. Not saying they aren't skilled, they just don't, in general, have the history of playing endgame