Top 20 Tribes

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I haven't done it yet because so few startup tribes last, but i'll soon be posting indepth analysis of the top 20 tribes.

Indepth? I don't think thats needed now. Maybe just a brief analysis on each one.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm disappointed. I was hoping Illuminatiz'd come back and try and run his mouth some more. Especially now that our tribal average is significantly larger than him.

DeletedUser

When i saw your name the first time, i thought you was jokin . But u dont, u are really an pointwhore. Do you think i care about that your tribe have more points than me? Man, i dont care, cuz i know that my tribe have more troops and points than your tribe. And its kind of funny, we have more troops and points than you guys, but we dont pointwhoring like u guys. Man , your tribe have failed, just like you.

DeletedUser100206

Illuminatiz you should really be quiet because you are completely wrong. :|

/waits for Nauz to make a fool of Illuminatiz

hanibalii

Illuminatiz, just shush. Just be quiet. Don't even bother. It's useless. If you want proof, go check his farm level.

DeletedUser

When i saw your name the first time, i thought you was jokin . But u dont, u are really an pointwhore. Do you think i care about that your tribe have more points than me? Man, i dont care, cuz i know that my tribe have more troops and points than your tribe. And its kind of funny, we have more troops and points than you guys, but we dont pointwhoring like u guys. Man , your tribe have failed, just like you.

This is so funny :lol:

I can't wait for Nauz to come online!

DeletedUser

I dont know Nauz... if Illuminatiz plays as well as butchers the English language, we might all be in some trouble...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When i saw your name the first time, i thought you was jokin . But u dont, u are really an pointwhore.

Clearly. How else could I have the largest village in my continent. Obviously lacking troops. Having the highest farm level in my continent in addition to the largest village is just a coincidence surely.

Do you think i care about that your tribe have more points than me? Man, i dont care, cuz i know that my tribe have more troops and points than your tribe. And its kind of funny, we have more troops and points than you guys, but we dont pointwhoring like u guys. Man , your tribe have failed, just like you.

More troops? Sounds like some serious speculation to me. Poor and ill-educated speculation at that since the proof that you're wrong is available to you if you knew how to use a growth monitor.

Your top member has a 28 farm, I have a 29 farm, I would have a 30 farm except I took fairly heavy losses when nobling the duke of an enemy tribe because he got supported three times.

Even with those losses I have more troops than would fit in your players 28 farm. So if I lack troops, yet have more troops than your tribes top players even after starting later than them then what exactly does that say about your top members?

Hint: It says that they're inferior.

If your top members are inferior what does it say about your average members?

Hint: They're incredibly inferior.

What do you call an incredibly inferior player who can barely string words together to form readable sentences who also believes in conspiracy theories?

Hint: The answer requires being able to spell your own name, it's something most of us learned to do at age five, but based on some of your recent posts I question whether or not you're able to actually perform such a lofty task.