W64 Blogger!

DeletedUser64599

Interesting read

Thanks Steve, I would say, the second edition is better than the first.:icon_cool:
Out of top three my fav would be where? Apart from players who are already mentioned, fundamental is also worth mentioning.:icon_razz:
I personally believe you should also take into consideration smaller yet promising tribes. To begin with:

TribeRankAverage pointsNo of members
KISSES106.37727
[PMS]375.19123
ZEF305.36223
FRIDAY483.56530
LoL244.70329

These tribes have good average points and have potential to grow further easily, because of lots of room for new members in mid stages of game.

Also, DX n family (+WIP+) can be worth mentioning.

DeletedUser

I seem to have somehow missed it until now, but great blog :)

If you keep going at this rate just a bit lomger, you'll be one of the most punctual bloggers ever!

DeletedUser106241

This blog makes me feel special :D

And is pretty damn good to read.

DeletedUser106856

I love the way i have 1 sentence to myself :)

Even doe it's 1 sentence and not really about me o_O i still love it ;)

+ Nice work on the blog, gota give you that as well ;)

DeletedUser

I was going to ask that, but I thought it might somehow jinx him into turning into one of the usual bloggers who does a few then stops. :(

DeletedUser1082

A minimum of once a month, once a week is as often as i have been advised to post, or things will get stale and each post will be sub standard

DeletedUser106856

So another 3/4.days till the next blog which should be amazing and have a lot of info in it ;)

DeletedUser

A minimum of once a month, once a week is as often as i have been advised to post, or things will get stale and each post will be sub standard

Once a week is perfect as there is so much drama going on but you have enough time to let the rankings shift.

DeletedUser106856

Hopefully the Blog will come out today or at least the latest tomorrow :p

DeletedUser

emoticon-00123-party.gif
I've been looking forward to it all week.

DeletedUser96310

Steve, your blogs are direct, informative and influential... well done.
oh, on a side not... your banner is awesome too ;)

DeletedUser1082

Today you get an off-topic blog about flags, with part 2 coming in the next couple of days.
I was originally going to make this your weekly update, but so much has happened I need to do that separately, but it wont be nearly as long a wait as the usual week.

Let me know what you think of my off topic blogs and you may even get two things to read from me a week ;)

Flag Review: Clicky

DeletedUser

Thanks for the awesome information about the Flags Steve, a lot that I didn't know about. Good work and keep it up :)