Rate The Sig Above

DeletedUser95698

6/10 Blurry. Save as PNG. Export interlacing. More thinkgs you could do. Color scheme is wack. Orange NYC? Wat?

do some research maybe you will c that the knicks color is orange...rate the siggy above mine

DeletedUser95698

suppose to do the one before my post but...

8/10 pokemon FTW

DeletedUser107009

8/10
Lol the name and sig aren't really meant too match too tell the truth. I'm a huge Pikachu fan and thus everyone used too call me Pika on here so i stuck with it and decided Pikachus is my thing and Silver is my name.

8/10 <3 Pokemon

I did it :p

DeletedUser

As I have had Pikachu based sigs for 2 years now I give you a 9/10

DeletedUser

lol, that Pokehoe might be the best siggy I've ever seen on the boards...

20/10 - damn, did you make it? Blend is awesome!! and Charmander simply rules!!!

@silver
7/10 Pichachu is my favorite... but the small text hurt my eyes.. also, the pic seems kind of dull in color.. could be my monitor.

DeletedUser

lol, that Pokehoe might be the best siggy I've ever seen on the boards...

20/10 - damn, did you make it? Blend is awesome!! and Charmander simply rules!!!

@silver
7/10 Pichachu is my favorite... but the small text hurt my eyes.. also, the pic seems kind of dull in color.. could be my monitor.

8/10
The color is duller than most actually. As I said this sig is a year or two old the small text and color and well the sig in general I just need a new one completely.

DeletedUser

8/10 - Pikachu is awesome. But I really dislike the small text under Silver Wolf, if thats what it is, tried to enlarge and still couldn't make it out, though I do like the fractal designs on the background. I cannot decide on the colour, I think I like it as it is with the very similar, almost sepia tone on most of it it.

DeletedUser

10/10 I like the look of it and anything involving swords is awesome in my eyes lol.

DeletedUser

7/10 - Not bad, I like the colours but donno anything about that sort of sports so no reference.