Cowards playing now?

DeletedUser

Hi Andy :p[/QUOTE

lolzhey Mal, Sorry for trolling i was stupidly drunk and bored at daft o'clock!

The only thing that could maybe save innov now is smurkster in his bad cape but even that now might be a bit far fetched lol especially as he only shows up in good times :D

Anyways a massive well done to everyone.

Andy

.dan.101

The only thing that could maybe save innov now is smurkster in his bad cape but even that now might be a bit far fetched lol especially as he only shows up in good times :D

Andy

Smurks is just as terrible as the rest of INNOV. It's quite obvious that only I, the master of all things, could save INNOV.

DeletedUser

nothing could save them... save for an internal 4zl collapse

DeletedUser

nothing could save them... save for an internal 4zl collapse

This would only keep 4zl from winning this world but not save INNOV. Every single splinter from such a collapse could destroy INNOV single handedly.

.dan.101

This would only keep 4zl from winning this world but not save INNOV. Every single splinter from such a collapse could destroy INNOV single handedly.

Not quite. Ollie. couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, yet alone a functioning tribe.

Jus' sayin'.

DeletedUser101209

It amazes me the number of players who feel that because they were allowed to enter a world that is in end game get annoyed that they are rimmed as quickly as possible. Most seem to feel they have a right to join end game and ask to join a tribe just so that they can get the pp points. Most of us have put in hours upon hours upon hours to get where we are. This is not at all how you play the game. Join a new world and work at growing and working to make a top rank. Do not think that the ones that have been putting hard work into this game are going to just let you in and even more so join a top ranking tribe so you can get premium points. Do you go to work and sit on your fanny and ask to be rewarded for doing nothing?

Whowantstobemyfarm/55/Nicole

+1

DeletedUser

Andy

:| i could see this as an insult and a compliment... (no comment)

Smurks is just as terrible as the rest of INNOV. It's quite obvious that only I, the master of all things, could save INNOV.
i find that highly offensive :p i just don't read this forum often:p

however... i find this funny how you judge me when you've never once faced me on the battlefield.

i respect ya man but i almost didn't see this.. trash talking behind my back isn't nice:p im just surprised im still being mentioned around here.

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

however... i find this funny how you judge me when you've never once faced me on the battlefield.

i respect ya man but i almost didn't see this.. trash talking behind my back isn't nice:p im just surprised im still being mentioned around here.

Hardly behind your back. It isn't like I PM'd everybody in this thread about my favourite wet-fish.

We just can't get you outta our heads, you'll forever be remembered in the depths of our hearts as the most fabulous forum-fighter within world 30 55.

DeletedUser

Hardly behind your back. It isn't like I PM'd everybody in this thread about my favourite wet-fish.

We just can't get you outta our heads, you'll forever be remembered in the depths of our hearts as the most fabulous forum-fighter within world 30 55.

:lol: