Hero to Zero..

DeletedUser96004

So World 58’s ‘top’ player, who just happens to be in Honorhas been sitting at the top of the point ranking’s for quite some time now, andseem to view themselves as the ‘king’ of the world. Some may say his positionmocks the mighty FORK, who are undoubtedly dominating the world.

34jso.jpg

This player sat on the frontlines of the current end game war,and mobilised his troops, growing each and every day, shadowing his tribe matesmore and more.

33fcg82.jpg

One day the mighty FORK decided to test this so called rank1 player, to work out exactly what they were up against, and to hisshock/anger/dismay he started receiving the incomings.

71mt.jpg

These attacks were a mere test for this player, they were nodoubt manageable for an 8+ million point account who has been sat on top forweeks, unchallenged. However the rank 1 player panicked, he didn’t go throughthe standard defence procedures which you or I would, he just ran aroundlike... (you guessed it)

24lmw7q.jpg

This vital error cost this rank 1 player several villages,and countless valuable defence, but more importantly exposed his weakness toFORK. Who knows where this could lead...

25p5wfo.jpg

Dig in Forkers, it’s going to be a feast!

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser

Purely is a scrub lmao, couldn't beat Muso's tiny frontline cluster and lost villas to him so just went back to nobling barbs

DeletedUser96004

uh-Ooo the big bad scary Rank 1 player in the world is attacking me!!!... all I had to do was to:

1)Scout all their front-line villages
2)Kill all their front-line nukes
3)Nuke and break their front-line stacks
4)Noble 5 villages
5)Kill their incoming defense
6)create this thread on the externals.

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser96004

Word on the street is that Purely's loosing even more villages, and that all his nukes are dieing/dead, may just be rumours though?

DeletedUser

Rumours are fine with me

Damn Stevie Nicks was hot back then

DeletedUser96004

Personally I don't read my reports, as I am lazy, But he must not use rams because he hasn't brought any of my walls down :)

DeletedUser

So... today I log in and witman informs me that MM has decided to visit my area by nobling a barb in K54. Immediately, I send out a nuke to test the level of support, followed up by 10,000 scouts. What do I find???

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/abad1b3c11f6e233aa349e68ef2a5095

More than 600,000 troops in a 2.5k barb. Nice stacking, but maybe you could use those troops for better purposes. Your tribemate Purely is getting pole-axed, but MM feels it's better to stack a 2.5k barb... lol.

Well done MM... you just proved to me how selfish you really are.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice to get thread about me, even though it´s to flame me.

But it´s says alot about you TsJay that you feel like bragging about taking 5 villages that were kind of in middle of fork area, and with the help of 7 of ur tribemates.

And to be honest i didnt panic much, i didnt get tribe support and i really had better things to do than to defend these 5 villages, because i have so called real life as well as playing tribal, not sure if that´s something you know of but some of us can be busy once in a while.

Thinking your a better player than me is a funny thing, since you alone have not shown any signs of skills at all, u sent some trains and too bad i didnt have time to snipe or defend properly in any way. But then again i look at it as game and who cares if i lose few villages, also the thing about this world is there is noblemen shortage so these kinds are not as important as in other worlds.

I have never claimed to be "king" of this world, and never showed any signs of that, at least not that i know of.

Also feel like this flaming is a bit childish and immature, so i dont really value ur post much, think you should be able to do alot better propaganda here, show some effort and do it properly if your doing it at all.

And for the record i have never cared much for rank #1, it´s not important at all, i always value my tribe higher than any rank or my own good really, while u were all attacking me i kept over 300 def in other fronts, so after all i thought i would lose alot more than the current 7 villages i have lost in the last 3 weeks, so i am little disappointed in you guys with that.

DeletedUser

I think you're mad that you couldn't defeat Muso on his tiny front.

DeletedUser96004

Nice to get thread about me, even though it´s to flame me.

But it´s says alot about you TsJay that you feel like bragging about taking 5 villages that were kind of in middle of fork area, and with the help of 7 of ur tribemates.

And to be honest i didnt panic much, i didnt get tribe support and i really had better things to do than to defend these 5 villages, because i have so called real life as well as playing tribal, not sure if that´s something you know of but some of us can be busy once in a while.

Thinking your a better player than me is a funny thing, since you alone have not shown any signs of skills at all, u sent some trains and too bad i didnt have time to snipe or defend properly in any way. But then again i look at it as game and who cares if i lose few villages, also the thing about this world is there is noblemen shortage so these kinds are not as important as in other worlds.

I have never claimed to be "king" of this world, and never showed any signs of that, at least not that i know of.

Also feel like this flaming is a bit childish and immature, so i dont really value ur post much, think you should be able to do alot better propaganda here, show some effort and do it properly if your doing it at all.

And for the record i have never cared much for rank #1, it´s not important at all, i always value my tribe higher than any rank or my own good really, while u were all attacking me i kept over 300 def in other fronts, so after all i thought i would lose alot more than the current 7 villages i have lost in the last 3 weeks, so i am little disappointed in you guys with that.

This is such a ridiculous reply. Firstly How can you ever even try and play the 'real-life' card? When you have the looter of the day award 29 times, seriously how many hours of no life farming is that? you have/ have the ability to have over 838 villages which again shows that you spend ALOT on time on the game. your just making yourself look dumb by using the typical tribal wars 'I'm beaten and I know it' argument.
On to my next point, Claiming that I haven't shown any skill because I took your villages when you 'didnt have time to snipe or defend properly in any way', -why would I bother timing my nukes and support when I was taking your villages so easily without waisting my time with all that? You say you didn't have time, but you managed to try and send over 150 villages of full defense which were still incoming to the villages when I took them, and you also sent your close range nukes at me while I was taking your villages, so again another clutching at straws comment which is untrue.
You have fired what I can only assume to be all your nukes at my heavily stacked front line villages, and they have so far all died without any real losses. Was that the best thing for your tribe? Let me guess you were just trying to improve their ODA? Do you not mind loosing all your troops with no real gain whatsoever for anyone? (but me).
On a final note I am very glad that you "have never cared much for rank #1" because you wont have it for long.

~Ts Jay~

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is such a ridiculous reply. Firstly How can you ever even try and play the 'real-life' card? When you have the looter of the day award 29 times, seriously how many hours of no life farming is that? you have/ have the ability to have over 838 villages which again shows that you spend ALOT on time on the game. your just making yourself look dumb by using the typical tribal wars 'I'm beaten and I know it' argument.
On to my next point, Claiming that I haven't shown any skill because I took your villages when you 'didnt have time to snipe or defend properly in any way', -why would I bother timing my nukes and support when I was taking your villages so easily without waisting my time with all that? You say you didn't have time, but you managed to try and send over 150 villages of full defense which were still incoming to the villages when I took them, and you also sent your close range nukes at me while I was taking your villages, so again another clutching at straws comment which is untrue.
You have fired what I can only assume to be all your nukes at my heavily stacked front line villages, and they have so far all died without any real losses. Was that the best thing for your tribe? Let me guess you were just trying to improve their ODA? Do you not mind loosing all your troops with no real gain whatsoever for anyone? (but me).
On a final note I am very glad that you "have never cared much for rank #1" because you wont have it for long.

~Ts Jay~

Well i guess u have never heard of uberfarming, farming really dont take that much time when u have it, and with similar tactics u can send hundreds of support in a very short period of time.

But saying i am beaten now is funny, i think you guys have to do whole lot more in order to do beat me even though i have limited time on the game.

DeletedUser104941

you guys have to do whole lot more in order to do beat me even though i have limited time on the game.

What a jolly old time we're having doing it though :p

It's now only a case of when you fall, not if.

DeletedUser104941

"we're" would imply you're doing something..

Nawwwww, Is somebody a little butthurt because they got chucked out of the tribe?,

Oh, and do try to keep up sweetheart.
[h=5]5x Attacker of the day[/h]You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 26.08.2012 (633.675 units)!

DeletedUser96004

Nawwwww, Is somebody a little butthurt because they got chucked out of the tribe?,

Oh, and do try to keep up sweetheart.
5x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 26.08.2012 (633.675 units)!

30lf1ah.jpg

DeletedUser

oh crap.. please don't mock me with a attacker of the day award.. big achievement..

you have no clue what happened.. cute.. because i'm sure i didn't get kicked out.. maybe you should do less attacking and a little light reading ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

musological

since this thread is supposed to be purely about Purely I've only got this to add:

[spoil]
Screenshot2012-08-27at172357.png

[/spoil]

shoutout to lens and co and Fork teamwork to help make it easy ;-)

DeletedUser104941

oh crap.. please don't mock me with a attacker of the day award.. big achievement..

silly little retard who has no clue what happened.. cute.. because i'm sure i didn't get kicked out.. maybe you should do less attacking and a little light reading ;)

Why?, The finer details of why you are still trying to get Michel's boot out of your ass mean nothing to me, as do you.

You want me to do a little less attacking?, Why?, Last time I checked I was in Fork, Not Honor.