Hero to Zero..

DeletedUser

ehh, i'm not even going to argue with that statement anna, only me and harith know what really happened ;) if you want some real truth go ask him.

and fork will know when honor decide to strike.. currently clearing up your meat sheilds T

DeletedUser

also the reason was far from sending a few fakes at hero, even though he did poo it.

i think the real reason was michel didn't like hearing the truth.. he like give a order and all his little followers bow down to him. all i done was said the truth witch he didn't like and got mad about it.

~ Removed Image ~

all that because i stuck up for a friend. straight after he blocked me on forums skype and in-game, apparently i was a "spy" at first.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104941

ehh, i'm not even going to argue with that statement anna, only me and harith know what really happened ;) if you want some real truth go ask him.

and fork will know when honor decide to strike.. currently clearing up your meat sheilds T

Clearing up our "meatshields", Excuse me, how many months have honor been trying to destroy GOT / T, since Christmas is it?, yeh thought so.

Great plan by the way, letting us pound you into pulp across a five K front while you are focusing on a completely different tribe.
This meticulously crafted strategy is really causing us headaches.

Oh Wait....

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2, Spork
Side 2:
Tribes: Honor, H20
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 30,277
Side 2: 21,995
Difference: 8,282
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,864
Side 2: 747
Difference: 1,117
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 246,039,254
Side 2: 170,437,594
Difference: 75,601,660
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17,528,701
Side 2: 6,769,941
Difference: 10,758,760

chart

DeletedUser

and if you think harith "apparently" kicking me was personal, it wasn't we're good friends and michel gave him no choice.

1gkad4.png
[/IMG]

michel gave harith no choice. it was either the harith account got kicekd with me on it or i leave. also you can see harith gave me the decision.. i decided to leave.

sorry about the bad paint :L

DeletedUser

also to play tribal wars you need to be active, you keep pulling out them decent stats, but please ask your self how many of them caps came from active people who you actually had to work for villages. don't blame honor as a tribe for their members quitting/going inactive.

DeletedUser104941

also to play tribal wars you need to be active, you keep pulling out them decent stats, but please ask your self how many of them caps came from active people who you actually had to work for villages. don't blame honor as a tribe for their members quitting/going inactive.

Yeh, It's just a total coincidence they all go inactive the day we hit them.

Good luck overground, was nice to play alongside you.

I am dissapointed of how my tribe is fighting this war, truly dissapointed.
Even outnumbered we are doing horrible, every target FORK atacks quits. this is horrible! i mean, why quit?!
And now... Banned! Duke and co-duke. co-duke at the hospital sick or something like that...

Honor players themselves knew this as far back as the beginning of July, but as usual my useless little friend, you arrive late to the party with your underwear on your head.

GOOD JOB.

DeletedUser

This could be a little off topic, but hell, it looks like we're just making Dan look stupid every which way, so I'll throw my two cents of that in.

Dan, if you'd really like to know what went down in the end, maybe you should take a step back, and just read every conversation you ever had with anyone in Fork. Did you not see the signs coming, I'm fairly certain I told you on multiple occasions you were going to get yourself kicked from Fork... and what was your retaliation? "Fork wouldn't dare to kick me, I'm too front line, and I'll own everyone in k55" I believe that with less cursing and general stupidity was what you said.

Well to continue on.... The plan for quite awhile was to not let you win this world, straight from the mouths of those who make those decisions, awkward huh? You managed to piss one of the nicest guys on this world off. This was told to me on multiple occasions to stop me from just rimming you with the rest of Fork, mind you, I wouldn't have needed much help, as I know your track record and I know mine, and as it stands, you suck and may want to stick to FPS games.

I honestly can't fathom having to deal with you as a co-player, and I don't know how harith put up with you for so long, he's obviously a much more patient person than I am.

There isn't an argument that you can make on this forum that you can justify that I don't have a counter argument to that would make you look totally stupid, so why don't you just take yourself off these forums, you'll walk away with whatever is left of your undeserved ego.

I'll be waiting for that "mastermind plan" for all of the "noobs in fork" when the Honor war is finished. Oh wait...

Well enough drama for the day. Back to making Honor look bad, Forkers.

DeletedUser

This could be a little off topic, but hell, it looks like we're just making Dan look stupid every which way, so I'll throw my two cents of that in.

must just be me, but i'm pretty sure i won that little round.. all you guys had was false info and a bunch of stats.. good job.

Dan, if you'd really like to know what went down in the end, maybe you should take a step back, and just read every conversation you ever had with anyone in Fork.

and clearly you are someone who can't take a joke and can't tell me to my face when im taking it to far... (i also have no idea who you are) but i always used to make sarcastic remarks to lexi and she told me to shut up once, and i'm pretty sure i stopped..

I told you on multiple occasions you were going to get yourself kicked from Fork...

and i'm sure i stated a few times that i never cared about winning the world.. oooh not some free pp.. get a job.

I honestly can't fathom having to deal with you as a co-player, and I don't know how harith put up with you for so long, he's obviously a much more patient person than I am.

well i was the only person on the harith account, since he's a busy man with a job..

I'll be waiting for that "mastermind plan" for all of the "noobs in fork" when the Honor war is finished. Oh wait...

once again, a little sarcasm only you could have took seriously.

really.. all you've made me out to look is innocent.. i have a big ego.. oh who doesn't.. and i tell the truth to much and i'm sarcastic.. big deal.. wouldn't you rather telling someone how you see it, than leading them on through a whole lie?

DeletedUser

really, you guys come on hear every few days boosting you're winning.. like you said "we know" honor no longer come on externals because of all you trolls

30xjrzd.png
[/IMG]

and honestly... the troll's don't need feeding..

nuff said.. you won't be seeing me on this forums again.. so have fun hating..

DeletedUser

Have you really sunk to the level of posting RL pictures of someone and insulting them? That's sad. Find something better to do with your time.

I hope you don't wonder why people in Fork don't seem torn up about you leaving, or wonder why you were kicked/forced out (whichever happened). Judging by your attitude here, you deserved it easily.

As for the Honor players...have you forgotten your tribe name?

A little bit of integrity and decency goes a long way. But apparently you failed to notice that, and your tribe is suffering because of that. Again, judging by your attitude here, you deserved it easily.

DeletedUser

Have you really sunk to the level of posting RL pictures of someone and insulting them?

Well it's not like they can come up with anything positive from stats ...

Fail img tagging btw

DeletedUser96004

Lol at Honor going quite for weeks..months, after an absolute slaughtering in game, some joker posts a troll RL pic and they all wake up. What a bunch of loosers... They thought they were going to win the world? seriously?

DeletedUser

Is that picture supposed to be of Destabilise or Khite...? Hmm... I wonder... Either way, that guys looks like an epic troll in RL...

Oh well, haters gonna hate :p
It can't be me...

I'm way uglier than that... and that guy looks sober.

DeletedUser

yeah I'm useless?

1zf6zb.png

at-least you're trying... triers do achieve something in life right?

DeletedUser104941

yeah I'm useless?

1zf6zb.png

at-least you're trying... triers do achieve something in life right?

You genuinely are the worst player I've ever seen in my life. It may be Honor's policy to allow every Tom, Dick and Harry to set up nice juicy clusters directly on their front, I on the other hand, Don't.

What exactly does that show btw?, Shall I post the report that shows the village still didn't have church cover, FIVE HOURS AFTER IT WAS TAKEN?,

Do you actually have it in you not to fail in every single post?

DeletedUser

You genuinely are the worst player I've ever seen in my life. It may be Honor's policy to allow every Tom, Dick and Harry to set up nice juicy clusters directly on their front, I on the other hand, Don't.

well tom and dick couldn't take a cluster... i mean khite and witman..

and i know whats coming up next.. the stats... and honestly.. their not to good.

Do you actually have it in you not to fail in every single post?

also I'm not sure what post I've failed at.. please.. provide some facts.

DeletedUser

What exactly does that show btw?, Shall I post the report that shows the village still didn't have church cover, FIVE HOURS AFTER IT WAS TAKEN?,

I'm guessing it shows you had 5 hours to take the village but you couldn't...