Hero to Zero..

DeletedUser104941

It's pretty funny, every single time you try to make a point, You get completely destroyed, so you move on to spewing more garbage, sigh.

Nice put down by the way,:icon_rolleyes:, More evidence of the extent your jimmies were rustled by being booted out on your sorry ass.

DeletedUser104941

I'm guessing it shows you had 5 hours to take the village but you couldn't...

Yeh, amazing thing about Units in Tribal Wars, they take time to cover distance.

You're such a failure, It's actually hillarious.

DeletedUser

yeah.. all that time and you only sent 3 lots of 1.7k nukes.. well done.

It's pretty funny, every single time you try to make a point, You get completely destroyed, so you move on to spewing more garbage, sigh.

#1 or el had a online relationship with anna.

#2 michel is a troll

#3 go read page two and you will see i decided to leave the harith account... plenty of evidence was provided without going into details.

so yeah.. lots of garbage..

DeletedUser

2vkj0k0.png

anything else i can prove you wrong with?

musological

okay, listen up g...

#2 michel is a troll

#3 go read page two and you will see i decided to leave the harith account... plenty of evidence was provided without going into details.

2vkj0k0.png

anything else i can prove you wrong with?

the reason no-one in Fork liked you, and no-one really in the world likes you is exactly this! Or-el and Ana did have an online relationship — a good deep friendship! I don't expect someone like you — who lives on the rim of sarcasm and conflict – to understand a mutually fulfilling connection; but trust me they are a lot nicer than whining for attention from ever more nauseated mirrored cohorts.

So yes, you had no idea why the good natured bantering left you out in the cold; and why your imitated 'humour' just pushed others away; and likely you never will. But if you did then you would understand why you were OUT for a long time, and no-one would speak for you, nor even cared enough to warn you up front.

Just a ghost wailing at the feast you are the running joke of world 58 and it's nice to see you embracing that role and publicly stepping into the humiliation of being reviled on every level by everything you tried to be part of.

Peace, and i just noticed you are near k64 so sleep tight ;-)

DeletedUser104941

#2 michel is a troll

1) If you consider a voice/text chat has "a relationship with a girl", all I'll say is don't worry, you are going to save a LOT of money on condoms in the future.

2) michel is a great leader, and one of the nicest guys I've met on TW, when you get 100 people to give an opinion of someone, the one person (you) who has a poor opinion of him is the troll.

3) You decided nothing, any moron can edit skype quotes to prove a point, half the tribe knew you were getting booted out, it happened, grow a pair and move on.

so yeah, garbage.

Do you have anything of substance to post darling, or have you finished wasting my time for tonight?

DeletedUser

1) If you consider a voice chat has "a relationship with a girl", all I'll say is don't worry, you are going to save a LOT of money on condoms in the future.
guess muso just made you look like a idiot..

half the tribe knew you were getting booted out, it happened, grow a pair and move on.

and i obviously knew... that's how i joined a honor account pretty fast.. how long do you think it would have took to persuade them i'm being legit, after all the circs i used to send them trolling.

and to muso

i actually really like you so I'm not going to start arguing with you, i have lots of material i could use to troll the majority of fork, witch I'm not using because I'm not the one starting arguments.. I'm just arguing with whoever decides to argue back.

the reason no-one in Fork liked you, and no-one really in the world likes you is exactly this! Or-el and Ana did have an online relationship — a good deep friendship!

online relationships is the main reason the majority of females under 15 get raped.. (not a laughing matter)

DeletedUser

Do you have anything of substance to post darling, or have you finished wasting my time for tonight?

my posts aren't just directed at you.. you're just the troll taking the bait.

DeletedUser104941

1) If you consider a voice chat has "a relationship with a girl", all I'll say is don't worry, you are going to save a LOT of money on condoms in the future.
guess muso just made you look like a idiot..

and i obviously knew... that's how i joined a honor account pretty fast.. how long do you think it would have took to persuade them i'm being legit, after all the circs i used to send them trolling.

and to muso

i actually really like you so I'm not going to start arguing with you, i have lots of material i could use to troll the majority of fork, witch I'm not using because I'm not the one starting arguments.. I'm just arguing with whoever decides to argue back.

online relationships is the main reason the majority of females under 15 get raped.. (not a laughing matter)

1) As proved by your original post, and the last part of the above post, you were alluding to more than just friendship occurring, so yeh, you got owned again.

DeletedUser

muso did say online relationship.. in my eyes relationships are more than talking over skype.

DeletedUser

Where the hell did you come up with that?

I dont know how you define your relationships in your life, but try to get more friends around and get the hang of it. FRIENDS. AMIGOS. Like the thing me and Orel have.

You just got yourself into the top stupidest trolls. Not only you suck on the game part you also suck on the real life arguments.

Whats next are you gonna put a million stupid posts there till you mind blow us all?

Go away noone likes you anymore, and youre just sunking deeper and deeper. If I see you posting my name again I'm gonna throw you out of your lame account. I'm sure you know the feeling, you don't wanna go there again.

Ana.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you don't wanna go there again.

never been their before.. but you do make it sound fun ;)

I dont know how you define your relationships

yeah.. i don't have virtual relationships, i like to keep my relationships real.

ut try to get more friends around and get the hang of it.

oh no! not online friends i care nothing about LMAO... i think i'll stick to the friends i have in REAL LIFE.. you know.. the life that matters..

DeletedUser104941

yeah.. i don't have virtual relationships, i like to keep my relationships real.

Congratulations to Honor, You have finally hit the bottom of the scum choked barrel.

DeletedUser

I thought you would know more about me.
Thank you but I have a more than I wish for active social life. Outside the door of my house.
That is why I wont even bother with your trolling disgrace.

musological

myopic, self-fullfilling...

I think in this instance your own comments speak for themselves... and therein lies the humour ;-)

oh no! not online friends i care nothing about LMAO... i think i'll stick to the friends i have in REAL LIFE.. you know.. the life that matters..

sad for you spend so much time on something not 'real' to you; but I guess we all decide what is real to us and that you put so much into something 'not real' you don't give care and doesn't care about back at you is contemptuous. I can only imagine there is some very real parallel there with your RL realtionships and cathects ;-)

musological

So... since there is nothing left to say that can mean anything to anyone concerned on either polar side here, and since this thread is meant to be about how lame Purely is and not how lame you are, I repeat my ever growing comment:

pure.png

and what?! ;-)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have been away this week and therefore was not able to catch this discussion as it began a few days ago. I have tried my best to clean up some of the more inappropriate posts.

I would like to take this moment to remind everyone to keep their comments cordial, even if you are in disagreement with another user's opinions. If you think their posts are inappropriate, I urge you to use the forum's report feature.

Thanks - let's turn this discussion back to tribalwars!

DeletedUser

Dan in all my years of playing TW you have sunken to the lowest i have ever seen (posting real life pictures) how much of an idiot can you be ?

Last time i checked this was still a game so act like it and yes i got you booted out of here because everyone in fork hated you with a passion except 1 person

I tried giving you so many chances to change and maybe was hoping you'd shut up as everytime you showed up in group chat you started a fight with anybody that was there as you seem to be a very big man behind a computer screen

PS: GROW UP