W64 Blogger!

DeletedUser1082

Quoted from flag review part 1:

Sounds to me that from that blog on there was a prize in every blog to come, but I guess I just didn't understand it xD

I'll say whenever there isn't. The pp was assuming I post once a week, as 200pp a month is no problem, but if I post more it's a bit much.

DeletedUser106856

Thats impossible, how would anyone see that o_O

I have been waiting for the 3rd Blog like its a new opening world or Christmas lol

Get the Blog out :(

DeletedUser

I have been waiting for the 3rd Blog like its a new opening world or Christmas lol

Same here, keep checking like every 30 minutes QQ cannot wait any longer :(

blablablablablabla

Well for starters, there's a hint at the end saying it's under the line, so of course you check all lines.
You could go to the blog's source code and ctrl + f "easter egg" and copy the link that's just after that.
And if you're that bad you can travel with your mouse through the whole text until it becomes that pointing finger and click it.

And I want part 3 to come out as well :'(

DeletedUser1082

Well for starters, there's a hint at the end saying it's under the line, so of course you check all lines.
You could go to the blog's source code and ctrl + f "easter egg" and copy the link that's just after that.
And if you're that bad you can travel with your mouse through the whole text until it becomes that pointing finger and click it.

And I want part 3 to come out as well :'(

Part three is written and will be coming soon, I just want to get in the habit of leaving it at least a couple days between posts, otherwise you'll begin to expect them daily.

blablablablablabla

Part three is written and will be coming soon, I just want to get in the habit of leaving it at least a couple days between posts, otherwise you'll begin to expect them daily.

Yea I understand, but are daily blogs such a bad idea? ^^
(I know that there isn't much to talk about everyday eventually, no need for a discussion)
And could you make sure to post it when I'm awake so I can win the easter egg competition unlike all the others that got posted during my long and healthy nights of sleep xD

DeletedUser94160

Easter egg makes me unable to ignore every "." I found and I kind of becoming "." hunter! Now every . I found looks to me like Clicky! :(I love your blog @mal

DeletedUser106856

Malreaux its been 3 days since your Flag Blog how long more do we have to wait.

I am going to get a few people and start a riot in your thread soon ;)

DeletedUser

What's wrong with daily blogs anyway? It keeps us entertained and you get pp!

DeletedUser64969

Steve you had until morning or i will dismiss you from the tribe

DeletedUser106856

My Train lands in 70.Hours on your Malreaux, you got till then to put the Blog up ;)

DeletedUser

I'm message every person in the top 1000 telling them to nuke you if you don't post Malreaux.

And I'll do the same on every world you play until you make a new one :p

DeletedUser93450

Why you guys attacking him!!!? He gonn' quit like all them other bloggers cause you impatient externallers!! Then what will you guys do eh? Harass the next blogger?

[spoil]He made me do this :x[/spoil]