Squad, NME War

DeletedUser

WARNING - THIS IS A LONG, AND POTENTIALLY LETHAL POST. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Meh... yeah, the title says it all.

Before all that:

Take a seat boys and girls... as tonight, I'll be telling you a story about a little tribe called N-M-E

So one day, our little tribe, "Squad" was just out farming as usual. Laughing and joking with our friends, playing 'First to 1000' on the forums... then suddenly?!?!? I have word that N-M-E are attacking our good, loyal friend Duke Vimes! (OH noes?!?!?!?)

It was all down to me (MackMan) (Well not really, but it sounds cooler)

..to think of a plot that'll stop the N-M-E and the invasion of poor Duke Vimes. I mean we had to do something!

Then finally, it got to me!
We'll send a Mail to there duke and member attacking so it'll give us a bit more time for our support to reach him. -Seeing as we were desperate to avoid a war, it was the best thing we could do.

Later on...
So in our mail he made out my player was a refugee.

[spoil]
mixilplix Aug 31,2012 19:47
Our tribes apperently have too many voices going at once and I am confused as how your tribe is set up. Who is/are your dukes, barons, diplomats and counsul?I just want to make sure we are all talking to the right people before I make any judgements or any more calls.

mackman2 Aug 31,2012 19:49
Only speak to me

mixilplix Aug 31,2012 20:04
Alright. I have 5 counsul members talking to 5 different tribes trying to sort all of our shit out. Since you are the only player I have talked to I am going to try to get our NAP sorted since the other members of my tribe all want to do different things.
So Let me in on what any other member of my tribe has told you weather it is threatening or not. They always turn to me in the end to be the third party negotiator any way so the more I know the faster this can get done and over.

mackman2 Aug 31,2012 20:08
Nothing to be honest. All is fine in my end.

Your tribe member is threating me/my tribe by using your tribe name.

mixilplix Aug 31,2012 20:19
That is why I am coming to you. We thought everything was good with the members that were being attacked were booted. Then they got reinvited and Enoch started mailing my tribe members to stop attacking. I have had a very long day at work and came back to all this shit. I thought you and me WERE on the same page but I just got chewed out by one of my dukes for giving you my stance on how refugees were dealt with.
I started this NAP with you cause you were the first leader that had any intelegence and I am trying to convince the rest of my tribe that there isn't a problem. Now if you say there isn't one I will take your word for it. I will then go to my counsul and ask them what there fucking problem is. (personaly I just think a few of them have a pole stuck up there arses cause they are falling behind with all that is going on.)

mackman2 Aug 31,2012 20:23
To be honest like i said we have no problem with you or your tribe.

So 1 of your members attacked a player before joining my tribe.

He scouted and lost a few troops. Both members lost troops. However my member still have his Nuke and even nobled another village while we were talking so do you see when i say how does he become a refugee ?

mixilplix Aug 31,2012 20:24
Can you send me the report? This way I know all of what is going on.

mackman2 Aug 31,2012 20:31
[report_export]AKlUdGBFaGkryjAmgAE/+8T6XI/vhlX70R9NCZJ5HARrYVBsSfXDO7PuoDKRFbKYeDOVkOAZ9IFh+GqXnuz/dFDnr6VKrxUl8ANJFMUsOfyIzvS/dvlLrd6FbC58CXrhx0rWuYehp3ID/xrd7O7IrGtLt3nikb9f7yqIZqF2KEMm3p7hCNZCqd5BP9JD9iEnaLrepDte3WMbqT0cZ87NpVFKfB0fVeLCverBQX0+oNZTXM0CdoRl58WE+0xW+ZPwygt/0TUVpQ+TlTrbwI9+lDA1MK4EEAFahmaHrisCYy326ZQG6XyeX2E+MSuhr8fWv5D+RgtlbCgK42FdwdCL9vsdz22liCqyPpdDA5Cx4O7/oQ==[/report_export]

[report_export]CKFRPCVNb24oyDVvzQM4+cP4WY3qgR+w1lNNCddxGwNoY1UlBPXEOfujpTWdHLiSeH/YkOcbvM0ttCbb0qCzOByor6cG41lpvE8FWIlgdbDEgrjzOrdMqN2CYSUyQnzljgDWuYDs6z5Ps1fY7eHIr2lPt3DnlL9aq2WDIu92KEIm3p7hCNZCqd5BP9JD9iEnaLrepDte3WMbqT0cZ8nIpFFKfBkfXefGverBQX0+oNJaW8kEdoRl58WE+0tZ/JDwygt/0TUVpQ+TlTrbwI9+lDE1MKgEEAFahmaHrisCYy326ZcG6X2eX2E+MSuhr8fWv5D+RgtlbCgL42FdwdCB9vUfzmykiy+8PpdDA5Cx4O7/oQ==[/report_export]

[report_export]CqtTOCVNb24oyDVvzQM4+cP6XYjohhGw0FEFCdc0EwRvYFcgTbjEPvnr6DGQF7CSeHid3eccvoVh+GqXnuz/dFDk5qYDrxUl8ANJFMUsOfyIzvS/dvsCr9iBZig5DDfjikmcvYTtp3IAsBqX5u3IrSBL+z3g3fVcq2bHb+g6ZA5qktKtRpgO5ZINc54Pum1rJPaS6HcSkS9X5XFQKMnF7h0GNx0cUv3Bo+3JQHB16dFXXdECaINt5sjPtkJd+5bq1At43jpe6wuVk3eVwsMzknh7MuBJXUQXgmaHripMLS+4p5NLp3jSEWE+NWfsq42b8ZGyDkcobCgI42BdwYKJs/JTzSKmxSn5ctoPT9z9rPC2pyFkwPnBT4SikaWKAkNtI3Vz[/report_export]

[report_export]AKxRdGBFaGkryjAmgAE/+8f6VYflgVX901dNCddxGwNoY1UlBPXEOfujpTWUF7icf3vYkOcbvM0ttCbb0qCzOByoqKUG41lpvE8FWIlgdbDEgrjzOrdMqN2CYSUyQnzljgDSvYbt6z0AsFfY4aWE4W5Jt3Gskb9aq2eOIu06ZA5qktCtRJgO5ZINc54Pum1rJPaS6HcSkS9X5XAVI4HN7hxKOB4fS+PBpOLGCnV16NdXVM8caIRi6MrPtUhe/N721Ed+0nEQ6UWU3zLbwsMy2jV7fq5KXU9aziiHri4CZ2G74t1Lp3vSEWQ+MGfvrsjWvdyyDkYobCgI42BdwYKJs/JTzSKmlyi3cJcOB9Wwq+3/oG5ni/2ORsvu[/report_export]

^^ 4 Scout attacks, only your member lost troops.

[report_export]DapQPCVNb24oyDVvzQM4+cP4WYfshx2w01MICdc0EwRvYFcgTbjEPvnr6DGSFLCdfXeX3eccvoVh+GqXnuz/dR3squkG41hpuQMFWIlgdbDFzbjzO/hO4d3NZWAwQnnhi0/UtoShozcDtFfZ5+mE4WwF+T3g3fMW5yqLIu06ZA5qktKtRJgP5ZINc54Pum1rJPaS6HcSkS9X5XFQK4HM7h0GMFQYU+bIqqbBCnV17tMeVYNUOcY4rMyL+00S/N70mAth1j0V4Q+QkD6Qx4w02jZ7MqwEE00XhWaF4mdPLST2691Kp3vWEWZwfCnv4sOa8ZX+Q0coZCgK42ERjc7F/74Yz2jqjSn5ctoNB9X9rKKz7SIrxv2ORsvu3OnGTl0lKjl66a0s3Xkcfgcrcj3PcEsdUA==[/report_export]

He lost 17k.Iron and 2 Swords - 1 at max 2 hour's worth of farming. Wall/Farm another 5.Hours = only 7.Hours of farming. If he was to Nuke your member he will loss all his troops.

mixilplix Aug 31,2012 20:38
Let me talk to them and try to figure out what the hell they are talking about then. I do see your side of things. I just need to make them see it.
[/spoil]

There is reports in there ^^^ only like 5 and 4 of them are Scout reports, which means he is not a refugee o_O

The War

So I guess it started by their random attacks :/

[spoil]"Guess what: Your in the big leagues now and it's going to get harder and harder" - That bit made me giggle :icon_redface:[/spoil]

Meh.. so I guess I should get to the reports now, eh?

Unfortunately there is none as of yet. Attacks still got to hit sorry.

But here is some Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Squad
Side 2:
Tribes: N-M-E

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

Here's the map of our so called "enemies"

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.p...centrey=632&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

[spoil]
oh-noes.jpg
[/spoil]

...and to the end of the thread, hope you all enjoyed the Pnp

Duke Of Squad (Mackman)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They don't like you because you nobled Toggles :x

N-M-E wins. Hands down.

DeletedUser

They don't like you because you nobled Toggles :x

N-M-E wins. Hands down.

Agreed. Unless this isn't another fake NME war... Funny how the account only joined the forums today, how this is it's only post, and how it cannot be found playing in Squad.

DeletedUser

Agreed. Unless this isn't another fake NME war... Funny how the account only joined the forums today, how this is it's only post, and how it cannot be found playing in Squad.

He did sign the first post as "Duke Of Squad (Mackman)"

Considering the IGM he posted involving mackman and the fact that mackman is listed as the duke of Squad on their profile I don't think this is another fake thread. The other one was faking NME declaring war...this one is someone declaring on NME.

DeletedUser98637

OMG There are some right noobs out there lol... If it was worth while replying to all that garbage i would probably take the time to do so... As for the war cap that is being claimed there, is that the war cap that was nobled when the Duke of N-M-E had mailed the Duke of Sqaud to try and sort out any issues and offered his hand, only to be stabbed in the back while offering his hand out thinking that the two tribes were still napped?? Very under handed tactics i must say...

Oh BTW if this really is a war declaration maybe the Duke of Sqaud should actually think when you declare war remember to declare war in the game first, or would help if you even declared right after your PNP would do as there is nothing in my reports showing you doing so :S One word Noobish... ;)

[spoil]
ppauls150 Sep 01,2012 13:10
Hello my name is Paul and i am the Duke of N-M-E and though i know you have had several dealings with Lykaon and Mixilplix i thought that this was best coming from me to try and sort the issues out... The Nap between our tribes is only several days old and we don't seem to have gotten off to a good start and i hope that the issues i am raising will be looked into and addressed, as i know you do not know me or my tribe as of yet properly but we are better as an ally than none at all and i wouldn't want to be looking at ending anything without first trying to put the wrongs right...

I am not a person who lets my tribe get away with murder and clamp down on anyone who either doesn't toe the line or does something which is not for the best of the tribe.. You can see from out stats that one of these is barb munching and taking lowly point barbs and wasting nobles... Any players who do things which are against tribe rules do not belong in this tribe and one player found that out when he nobled a barb under 100 points... We have a policy that noone is allowed to take a barb (as these are used for farming by other members on this world and help players grow quicker) unless authorized by a council member...

In turn we don't like other players from other tribes also taking barbs that are within players 7 x 7 especially if they are low point barbs.. One of your players has nobled a barb below 500 points very close to one of my members who is not happy about this but as i have just explained to him that if there is no other options available to a player to noble then i can see why the player would noble the barb and i would have authorized a barb like this to be nobled, but only if there is no other targets that could have been attacked and nobled...

Another issue that really needs addressing is one of your players has just attempted to noble one of my members when we are napped and not only wasting his own troops but also costing my member losses to...
[report_export]Cq5SPiVMb2EgzTBuzQM4+cP/VYbuhBmw0ltNCdd8HQBpZlQlBPXCNv3m6DGSHbCbe32R3ecasYMktCbb0qCzOB3nq6FKrxUnuU8AEoBgdbDEgry4dvsCrJGBKSx8BnrtgkvVu8rl6z8CtRyX5OCFrSBI/Hfh3fMW5mGLIux2KENvktKtQ9dCqN5BP9JD9CEjJ7zeoHdc3WMbqnhQKYHO7h0GMR9VVa/B7+qNRjk5oNNMXcYBb4Vk4s2Bt0IS/d70mAsz1nES[/report_export]

Finally there is the issue of [player]duke vimes[/player] Which i am sure has been much talked about... i wouldn't like to tell you how to either run your tribe or what should be done, but when we look at taking players into the tribe we request a mandatory sit from the player to make sure that everything is ok with the player and there is nothing untoward and has good troop counts and is also not being attacked by anyone, mainly anyone that we are either allied/napped with or someone who would not be an issue if the player is accepted into a tribe... If we ever accepted a player into a tribe that another tribe had an issue with we would not hesitate in letting this player go as i believe that alliances and naps far outweigh any individual player, especially a player who is just joining the tribe...

A couple of our players had already had him down for a target over a week ago and had been scouting and attacking him over the last week... When he was accepted into your tribe we asked kindly if he could be removed so that the players could continue to attacks and noble the player... Without tribeless players and players from low point tribes people cannot grow, and you can understand my players frustration when the player is kicked from the tribe and believe the matter to be dealt with, for one of your players to start a confrontation by taking him back into the tribe all because he says he is friendly with that player... If you came to us and asked us to do the same to a player we had taken in we wouldn't hesitate with allowing the player to continue to attack him... As you are probably aware the player has joined your tribe and gotten support from your tribe, which if the player was not in your tribe and was still tribeless he would have been nobled out either by now or in the next day or two as he has no troops of his own... I hope that you see the sense in what i am asking and ask you please to reconsider supporting this player and also removing him from the tribe so that my players can continue to noble him..

I am an approachable guy and look at anything that is asked from me and if you feel you have any issues either now or in the future i would gladly sort them out for you instantly...

We are a very good close knit tribe who work as one and believe you have a strong ally in us, please do not throw it away over a few issues...
I await your reply
Kind Regards
Paul

ppauls150 Sep 01,2012 16:39
I take it you have cancelled our nap then?

Clicky

mackman2 Sep 01,2012 16:43
We haven't, wait just couple of minutes for my answer, im kind of busy in this moment in the real life so i would appreciate your calm

ppauls150 Sep 01,2012 18:01
It's now been over an hour and my
Members think your Tribe is taking the Micky and getting very annoyed as to no explanation.

This best be a good reply it's that long.

mackman2 Sep 02,2012 07:47
I am in talks with your diplomat, i have been mailed by 15 different members from your tribe.

ppauls150 Sep 02,2012 08:30
Who are the others that have mailed you then? Hence why I took the time to mail you directly to sort out the issues I highlighted and was expecting at least an explanation to me over what has happened the last few days not talk to my diplo.

mackman2 Sep 02,2012 08:31
Would you rather me talk to you ?
[/spoil]

DeletedUser106856

Why does everyone want war declared in game o_O

Back in the old days there was no declare in game or theres no war, you don't have to declare to make War

DeletedUser98637

But here is some Stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Duke Of Squad (Mackman)

oh i'm sorry do these not count then :s

clicky conquers

this is after we realised we had been stabbed in the back

Rubbish PNP could rip into every part of this if i looked into the post....

true stats.... [spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,722
Side 2: 2,583
Difference: 3,139

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser106856

Forever stats is always going to be biased to one tribe so please use declared date. Good luck to both tribes :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Difference: 0

DeletedUser98637

Forever stats is always going to be biased to one tribe so please use declared date. Good luck to both tribes :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Difference: 0

If its from the declared date then these are the correct stats no?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/09/2012 18:38:00 to 04/09/2012 18:52:00

DeletedUser98637

Perhaps the one that was taken on the 23rd August was the original dagger that was used to stab people in the back?
was this before or after you came to us asking for a nap? There was no nap or talks in place when that village was conquered. If this was the stab in the back why bother come crying for a nap three days later? you should have been declaring for this if this conquer bothered you.

OMG... Well hope your spy who was sitting one of the accounts in our tribe got all the info you needed before we kicked him out... Shows something if you are having to resort to getting sits to find out whats happening in the forums...

DeletedUser

was this before or after you came to us asking for a nap? There was no nap or talks in place when that village was conquered. If this was the stab in the back why bother come crying for a nap three days later? you should have been declaring for this if this conquer bothered you.

OMG... Well hope your spy who was sitting one of the accounts in our tribe got all the info you needed before we kicked him out... Shows something if you are having to resort to getting sits to find out whats happening in the forums...
smiley-15.gif

Perhaps it also shows the disatisfaction within your tribe that someone feels as disgruntled as they did that they were prepared to give the sit over.

Makes you wonder how many in N-M-E are at this moment asking for invites