Squad, NME War

DeletedUser106856

Not to take sides here but i got a few mails from NME asking who's side i am on o_O

DeletedUser98637

One of the few he hasn't been in :icon_biggrin: , maybe you should invite him, N-M-E could do with some talent :)

We already have enough talent as you will know from the forums that you managed to get your hands on ;)

DeletedUser1082

Oh no :icon_surprised: :icon_eek: shocker.... Its not about your average points per player villages, means we are not point wh***** like our opponents ;)

If you were making enough troops you would be able to farm enough to keep constant troop and building queues whilst storing packages and growing, if anything your low points means you are pointwhoring yourself, or simply can't farm.
I can almost guarantee that I have more troops than anyone in your tribe, and I'm in the top 20, definitely not by pointwhoring.

DeletedUser106856

Invite me NME, then i can have some internal nobles :p

DeletedUser

No Invite me and then I can tell you where you're going wrong...

...of course that does then mean that you will all need to pay homage to "The DoomBringer"

Who is the "DoomBringer" I hear you ask, well if you haven't heard yet then it is my duty as a disciple to inform you that lest you pay homage to him , your troops will be smitten with the curses of "The DoomBringer"

Your iron will rust as you forge your armour and swords, your clay will deflocculate to the point your pottery will neither hold water nor milk and your farms will play host to a myriad hordes of locusts and there will be no wheat to harvest and bake cookies, all of this may yet be avoided by paying due homage to "The DoomBringer" be prepared to send him your milk and cookies when he demands or die your slow agonizing deaths that all unbelievers are doomed to suffer.

Where may I find this "DoomBringer" I speak of I hear you ask, the answer is seeketh not him for he will seeketh you but be prepared to send him your offerings at a moments notice....

You have been warned
[spoil]
You+have+been+warned.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97878

To be fair they nobled after me and devin had quit playing cause We succesfully killed Mr.Chumps last nobles and NME were in the process of nobling him, whether we would of been able to defend if we were playing? Most probably not? Dunno the size of the guys nuke he attacked with and if the 2 days rebuild time + how tight the train was for barb bouncing/cancel sniping... N-M-E new we'd quit and one of the players was going to take the village themselves :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106856

Side 1:
Tribes: Squad
Side 2:
Tribes: N-M-E

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

DeletedUser98637

Don't seem like this is getting that much attention since the PnP but thought i would post the stats though they are digging their heels in they are not really putting much of a fight back...

Side 1:
Tribes: N-M-E
Side 2:
Tribes: Squad

Timeframe: 02/09/2012 18:38:00 to 16/09/2012 15:13:36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,243
Side 2: 8,486
Difference: 25,757

chart

DeletedUser98637

yeap think this is now offically over with and though not many villages were taken, we were and are in the process of our nobling and now the tribe and players have jumped ship and disbanded... Think we can call this a victory...

Time To Teach Noobs How To Play » Show statistics
Ally
ENEMY Enemy
65th Squadron (disbanded) Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 04.09. at 22:36:26
Duration of war
14 days 19:32:49

Zeroperfection i have heard rumours of certain things and hope they are not true but i will just put it down to all hear say ;)

DeletedUser98637

we will be finishing off the refugees who have abandoned ship no matter where they go ;)

firebirds0707

lawl kind of funny thing to say when the top 10 members in squad were all in the center of the map away from the wars...

DeletedUser

That does not mean they could have not long-ranged nuked and sent support to the fronts :)

DeletedUser98637

That does not mean they could have not long-ranged nuked and sent support to the fronts :)

well said ;) which is what they did at least some did that we know off... A few sent long range nukes to help the closer members to try and noble but we had the player stacked up so minimal losses and very much dead offensive killed off...