A Quick Lesson In Tribalwars..

DeletedUser1082

Of course not, as if you would do such a thing.

oops.. :icon_rolleyes:

Being well known and being good at something are very different.

To anyone who knows anything about the film industry Alan Smithee is perhaps the best known director ever. :lol:

DeletedUser

Clearly playing with someone a couple times makes you qualified to know what accounts they've played on every world ever.

If he never played as CMSNero or CMSNero ruler why do you refer to him as such? Unlikely it's what people would refer to him by if it was never a name he'd used.

Not to mention pretending to be me on .de would very unlikely get someone very far.

I'm not going to toot my horn or make any claims regarding skill, but I would class myself as quite possibly one of .net's 5 most well known players - ever. As such even a lot of people on .de likely know me, and I imagine if my account were to be made there by someone other than me I'd quickly have people contacting me on skype asking me if it was me or not.

.de was an example you moron. no-one wants to be like you. everyone refers to Nero as CMSNero because that's his forum name.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no-one wants to be like you.

What's that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Absolutely nothing.

Also absolutely wrong.

My last two accounts, this one and Level 31 HQ have both been copied till ad nauseum, it's in fact rather annoying how much other people apparently do want to be like me.

POP A SMURF said:
everyone refers to Nero as CMSNero because that's his forum name.

He's clearly used it ingame at least twice:

http://pl.twstats.com/pl56/index.php?page=player&id=965386

pl13, pl56, those can't possibly be anyone but him, you can't make a forum account without already owning the ingame account of the same name. As such that account can't be anyone but him.

If he's played it twice, who's to say he hasn't also played it on other servers?

No one. Or at least no one who is going to be taken seriously. Your claims have about as much backing to them as someone saying, "I played with Nauzhror once, as such I know he'd never play on .pl as Nauzhror."

They'd know no such thing, much the same as you know no such thing and are just desperately attempting to not believe your friend isn't actually the best ever.

DeletedUser

What's that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Absolutely nothing.

Also absolutely wrong.

My last two accounts, this one and Level 31 HQ have both been copied till ad nauseum, it's in fact rather annoying how much other people apparently do want to be like me.

He's clearly used it ingame at least twice:

http://pl.twstats.com/pl56/index.php?page=player&id=965386

pl13, pl56, those can't possibly be anyone but him, you can't make a forum account without already owning the ingame account of the same name. As such that account can't be anyone but him.

If he's played it twice, who's to say he hasn't also played it on other servers?

No one. Or at least no one who is going to be taken seriously. Your claims have about as much backing to them as someone saying, "I played with Nauzhror once, as such I know he'd never play on .pl as Nauzhror."

They'd know no such thing, much the same as you know no such thing and are just desperately attempting to not believe your friend isn't actually the best ever.

Aha yes we would know. Nero stopped playing after reaching TOP1 on .pl world 50 account: orenrenips
Stop writing back because you clearly don't know anything about Nero, nor any other .pl player.