what have I missed?

DeletedUser

I like to think that a persons playing ability doesn't reflect them as a person. I'm friends with you all :p

DeletedUser

Nope (keeping in mind that people nowadays is you,Will and Sam and no one else :icon_rolleyes: )

Note to self: Milad is clearly delusional, he thinks only 3 of us think that when you filter through these bullshit excuses that there is actually a bad player buried beneath.
Time to prescribe Milad a dose of reality :icon_neutral:

~Will~

DeletedUser

Will I dunno what has happened since I last played but Milad is a decent player he may have made mistakes or whatever but don't we all? Not quite sure why ur siding with the lil wannabe Adam who clearly has no skills or ability! If your talking about Milads performance in the speed champs 2012 then fair enough he didn't play very well but neither did you Adam or Sam or Naji! But then again you were against me nothing else could have been expected :)

DeletedUser

Just so I'll know, Why do people say my perfomance been that bad in this tournament?

I remember playing first third of rounds with a bad net, yet always helping in noblings (meaning I clear,prenoble then rest would just take with 1 noble)

or once when I lost my net for 10-15 mins at start
[8/17/2012 9:43:13 AM] Dorin D.: 8 iTeam 722 1 722
[8/17/2012 9:45:06 AM] Dorin D.: 1 *Vendetta.. Wtf? 1.465 1 1465
2 Double D. .NET 1.301 1 1301

and yet I ended up rank1 at 3k points and having most LCs when nobles came out and clearingDorins and Adrians Deff with my lcs then farming them to stall them from getting trains before us.and killing Ramesh's Offense with my Deff (and still half of it was remaining)

or the round that I kept sending 3 nobles at Adrian and Dorin and Sam taking them with just 1 noble and no losses (as he was Deff) then clearing Ramesh's heavy Deff and leaving

only mess up was when I couldn't snipe Dorin's train from 2 mins away(no decent excuse, should've sniped it) and the snipe I failed to send at Will (unexpected lag)

for all mentioned rounds you can ask Naji or Dorin or anyone who is not an idiot :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will I dunno what has happened since I last played but Milad is a decent player he may have made mistakes or whatever but don't we all? Not quite sure why ur siding with the lil wannabe Adam who clearly has no skills or ability! If your talking about Milads performance in the speed champs 2012 then fair enough he didn't play very well but neither did you Adam or Sam or Naji! But then again you were against me nothing else could have been expected :)
You only say that because you're so used to making mistakes.