Lies I Have Told...

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

:icon_redface:

i will post the first one...

[spoil]once i made a fake skype account and used it to talk to H0llyGh0st. he asked if it was really me and i told him no. he had some issues going on at that time and i think he wanted me to lie and in that instance, it was actually the right thing do. he has never accused me of lying, though he knows i did, so i am guessing he is okay with it.[/spoil]
now, your job is to come up with more examples of me lying :icon_confused:

it can be from any world you like (the above example was w51)
it can be in game mail, skype, forum mail, forum post

all i ask is that it be genuine and that you can establish some reasonable level of credibility :icon_rolleyes:

obviously, i am inviting flames, but i am not inviting immaturity and off topic posting
if you make the mods close the thread, you do not get to call me out :icon_eek:

let the flames begin

DeletedUser

Too easy.

i am a hero at everything i do, cuz i am a hero
i do not simply donate to charities, i have founded them
less fortunate boy/girl, i have built orphanages, schools, medical clinics and i have personally worked in all

Deleted User - 4669627

how do you substantiate your claim that i have not founded charities, built orphanages, schools, medical clinics and that i have worked in all of them?

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I thought this thread was a place to post about things we personally have lied about. Here, let me start:

"I can handle 5 college classes, volunteering for the debate team of my high school, tutoring a kid once a week for an hour and a half, modding in-game on .us, elder-modding .us, modding 3 .us worlds, modding 4 (3 mostly inactive) .net worlds, and interning for a Congressman."

:icon_neutral: Soldier on, aye?

Deleted User - 4669627

i was not clear about whether the lies are lies i have told or whoever posts here

i think we can do both, cuz if we limit it to lies i have told, i expect there will be few posts :p

DeletedUser

I lied when I told Ken the Man to recieve a sensitive mail, forward it to Malreaux posing as a spy, and with that lie allegedly got one of the co-players on the .Endless Night. account kicked off the account. Feels good to get that off my chest :]

DeletedUser1082

I lied when I told Ken the Man to recieve a sensitive mail, forward it to Malreaux posing as a spy, and with that lie allegedly got one of the co-players on the .Endless Night. account kicked off the account. Feels good to get that off my chest :]

And I lied when I said you kicked my spies from your tribe.
In that way I believe I got 4 accounts dismissed.
*Claps sarcastically at the fact you got a rubbish player kicked off an account that was soon replaced with a better one*

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought this thread was a place to post about things we personally have lied about. Here, let me start:

"I can handle 5 college classes, volunteering for the debate team of my high school, tutoring a kid once a week for an hour and a half, modding in-game on .us, elder-modding .us, modding 3 .us worlds, modding 4 (3 mostly inactive) .net worlds, and interning for a Congressman."

:icon_neutral: Soldier on, aye?

ER what ? You lied oO :p

My lie:

I know exactly what everyone is talking about in this thread.

and , 'Never again!'

DeletedUser1082

ER what ? You lied oO :p

My lie:

I know exactly what everyone is talking about in this thread.

and , 'Never again!'

Hanibalii is a fanboy
TW Rosa Luxemburg and Shahyd hate eachother and are just being contrary on purpose.
Diabolus and my tribes are at war and he's a nub.

DeletedUser

And I lied when I said you kicked my spies from your tribe.
In that way I believe I got 4 accounts dismissed.
*Claps sarcastically at the fact you got a rubbish player kicked off an account that was soon replaced with a better one*

While we're on the subject of liers; it was 1 account. The smallest one in our tribe actually. And what do we care if spies lie within our tribe? It's called improvising and keeping sensitive information to personal conversations.

It was more of an accomplishment in the sense that you have such low standards for obtaining spies in our tribe that you, within a week of talking to him, trust his information about your player enough to have him kicked off the account. Talk about being gullible :3

DeletedUser1082

While we're on the subject of liers; it was 1 account. The smallest one in our tribe actually. And what do we care if spies lie within our tribe? It's called improvising and keeping sensitive information to personal conversations.

It was more of an accomplishment in the sense that you have such low standards for obtaining spies in our tribe that you, within a week of talking to him, trust his information about your player enough to have him kicked off the account. Talk about being gullible :3

Is that how I have so many? :lol:

You told me to make that my account name :icon_cry:

I believe my exact words were "go away fanboy"
Now change the name.

hanibalii

They weren't, I'll go get them.
Btw, your sig looks terrible now :S

EDIT:
[05/09/2012 19:27:53] [Hanibalii]: My new name is...
[Insert Super Secretive Secret Name Here]
[05/09/2012 19:28:12] [Malreaux]: :D

[Bits Are Edited]

Last edited:

DeletedUser1082

[05/09/2012 19:27:56] Hanibalii: My new name is...
{insert fanboyish name here}
[05/09/2012 19:27:58] Hanibalii: :p
[05/09/2012 19:28:14] Steve: :D
[05/09/2012 19:28:19] Steve: fanboy
[05/09/2012 19:28:36] Hanibalii: :p
[05/09/2012 19:28:45] Hanibalii: I just thought they would go well ;)

Last edited by a moderator: