W64 Blogger!

hanibalii

Compared to your others, I found this bland, unsatisfying, and sometimes hard to work out.
- Han.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Meh. Was better in quantity and quality than most blogs I've read in the past, so I'm not gonna flame :icon_razz:

hanibalii

I wasn't flaming. I find steve's blogs (so far :icon_devil:) to be much more satisfying as a whole, but I compared it against his previuos ones, and as it had gone downhill since then, I can make the comment fairly.

DeletedUser

Malreaux,

As you know, I hate you with a passion. We have not gotten along well at all, ever, and lately have reached the peak of our obvious hate for each other through heated mails.

This being said - I must give you a round of applause as your latest blog on our Hades/Where? war was completely accurate. It conveyed the events of the war thus far while being completely impartial and fair to the facts of the war. Well done my fine sir - thank you.

-Diabolus.

DeletedUser1082

I hate you? :O
First I've heard of it.
Thanks for the praise though :)

DeletedUser

@Malreaux :I am new to the game and in the forum but really was impressed by your blogging skill.................where did you learn that.............or is just natural tallent................

DeletedUser1082

@Malreaux :I am new to the game and in the forum but really was impressed by your blogging skill.................where did you learn that.............or is just natural tallent................

Welcome,and thanks :)
I don't want to say natural skill because that seems arrogant, but nobody has taught me as such, although it's just about being able to write well, the rest is easy to learn. I'm also motivated, because I greatly enjoy it, to spend time getting things the best I can make them :)

DeletedUser103537

I think steve made another account to get someone to say that about himself. (chuckle)

DeletedUser94160

Anyone found easter egg?

Last edited by a moderator:

blablablablablabla

I did, as always :p Just not mailing Steve as he would never let me win anyway...

blablablablablabla

Well this is the third consecutive time I found it without the help of the hint and it's quite big actually, but invisible :p

DeletedUser94160

Well I only saw weird T and J villages in k45! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser107488

Heres something new for your blog :)

Monkeystabber jumps to first with 250k odd and didnt lose a single village :)

Keep writing i enjoy the new blogs each week :)

Last edited by a moderator: