TW Advance Attack Planner

DeletedUser103381

I developed a new tool for planning attacks couple of weeks ago and been beta testing it with few friends. Today I released it for public beta on our blog, it is and will be free.

some features:
  • Easy co-ordinates grabbing.
  • Manual,Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic attack plan.
  • Attack launch alarm.
  • Export and Import attack plan using notebook.
  • Runs on Mac, Windows and Linux.(Requires Adobe AIR)
and more.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2V0NBCj0hOHM2NCTkhsQWk0UUk&usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

Stotty2009

Looks pretty good, when you say "Semi-Automatic" and "Fully Automatic" do you mean the plan interacts with the game e.g. it sends the units automatically? I have removed the link until i know the answer to this.

DeletedUser103381

Looks pretty good, when you say "Semi-Automatic" and "Fully Automatic" do you mean the plan interacts with the game e.g. it sends the units automatically? I have removed the link until i know the answer to this.

No it doesn't interact with game at all, we drag village to below our target village to make sure we get launch time for that village, by semi-automatic I mean if we don't assign some village to our target it will randomly assign our villages to target village, and by fully automatic I mean if we have no plan of our own we want random village attack our target then it will automatically assign our villages to target village. We can set how many village(attack or support) per target we want to set.

I should document whole procedure how to prepare plan here to avoid confusion.

1. We copy-paste our villages to required box from our groups like Offensive, Support and Trains.
2. We copy-paste target villages either from noble planner or target's profile page.
3. Hit 'Next' it will grab co-ordinates and list villages there. They are draggable, now we can drag them below target village to confirm that village's command toward that target village if we like. We can do that with all of our village. We can also hit 'Delete' or 'Backspace' to undo that assignment from target.
4. We can set max number of Nuke or Support we want toward each village, 1 train village to each target village by default (we can add more train manually in case we want 1 noble from 4 villages)
5. Before hitting 'Generate' we make sure we set landing time i.e time when attack should land , starting time i.e from what time we are able to send attacks, sleep time i.e time when we go to bed & for how long we sleep (it will try to avoid any command launch time in that time) then we hit Generate.
6. It will generate plan we can review it in tree view before hitting 'Next' which will then put this in list view and sort it based on launching time. There we have alarm , which by default is turned off we can turn it on so that it wake us up before 5min of launch time.
7. We can export plan from here by clicking export (which export in table form by default) , but we also got option for simple export in case someone don't like table format. We can paste that on notebook so that our co are on same page.
8. We can close this application before we sleep or we go off, before that we can re-export plan and paste back to notebook so that it shows whether attacks are done or not on notebook as well or we can do that manually, when we get back we can open this application and click import , there we copy paste plan from notebook (either from edit mode or non-edit mode) this will import our plan to list view there we can turn our alarm on and continue with our attacks.

I hope I explained how to use this application.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57316

Several people in our tribe on 62 has already used this new planner, everyone is extremely happy with how it works.

DeletedUser

Very awesome planner Dhawal, Congrats! This will be very very helpful!

Thanks for doing it! =D!

DeletedUser103381

thanks murph
thanks K-MaGic

I am also working on more improvements and planning to develop similar tool for iOS,Android and BB (Tablets).

DeletedUser

ARRR!!! seems interestin! i shall skewer with't n' see how't works!

Ye be havin many piratic appreciations!
piratear.gif

DeletedUser

I am having trouble getting this to run. I think it is because of this AIR application. I have never used it before. I have installed it but can't get tool to work. I have windows. What could I be doing wrong?

DeletedUser103381

I am having trouble getting this to run. I think it is because of this AIR application. I have never used it before. I have installed it but can't get tool to work. I have windows. What could I be doing wrong?

first you need to download Adobe AIR, from http://get.adobe.com/air
then download application file which will be in zip format, you need to unzip it and you will get .air file from this, if you got Adobe AIR already installed it will install this application like any other windows application.

DeletedUser

first you need to download Adobe AIR, from
http://get.adobe.com/air
then download application file which will be in zip format, you need to unzip it and you will get .air file from this, if you got Adobe AIR already installed it will install this application like any other windows application.

did that and I still can't get it to work.

DeletedUser103381

I messaged u my skype id, you can contact me there. I can help u out with whatever issue u may be having during installation.

DeletedUser

I can say this really is a fantastic planer, easily the best out so far. I was mailed to try this, glad I have. Fantastic little tool and KingDhawal deserves a large amount of praise.

DeletedUser

Is it possible to set it to automatically generate 4 noble attacks from different villages to each target in the same way you can do it for nuke villages? If not I feel it would be a good addition to the program as on some worlds, the attack gap means you have to use nuke nobles or it will be sniped. Other than that I think the program is very good.

DeletedUser103381

Is it possible to set it to automatically generate 4 noble attacks from different villages to each target in the same way you can do it for nuke villages? If not I feel it would be a good addition to the program as on some worlds, the attack gap means you have to use nuke nobles or it will be sniped. Other than that I think the program is very good.

Yes I can do that. Will do that soon.

DeletedUser103381

From version 1.1 its now supporting non .net worlds and we can adjust server time.

DeletedUser107009

I love this planner :)
I've been using it for a little while now and have not turned back :D

DeletedUser103381

thanks meskalito and pokehoe Now in v1.2 , I added multi-page export - what it does is put max 40 commands per page, so that you can copy-paste plan for each page (in case of large plan, if there are more commands in a page then notebook usually show some bracket error).