Rawr!

DeletedUser

No point if the have nobles to waste use it on who we are fighting. Nothing will change if you internal. The enemy will still be there and you spread yourself thin. But all this is my own opinion of course I can see why people will see inactive vills as being important but they are pretty much dead weight and should just be used as meat shields to slow down enemies until times of peace then you can eat it and fatten up.

well you can always prenoble and retake the villas, belive me its profitable to lose 1 noble in the procces if the enemy losses 3-4.
after such things people have the tendency to try again, and lose many more nobles..and troops
aside from making the war more entertaining for both sides off course.
think about it ;)

DeletedUser103537

I think he thinks that Rawr are going to lose. :lol::lol: If they do I laugh.

DeletedUser

It is a lot easier to capture an empty village, than a full one - if you give an inactive to the enemy, you have to predict that it will be a lot harder to take it back afterwards...

shagohad

Ok this might get me kicked from WIP but whatever..... We will lose this war... i never said wed win i said i was loyal to my tribe... and even that is shaking right now... theehadow has left and everyone of note is going to DX. It seems to me that we are gettin left ass in the wind by our brother tribe..... If i give a call for support i rarely get anythin and if i do its late. There is no coodination of ops.... just say hey heres the villas to hit go for it kids..... Leadership needs to step up...... either they do or im just going to go it alone,, im screwed anyway with need for villages spreading like cancer to my south and bein surrounded by my allies to the N-W-E

DeletedUser

I think the war started when DX broke the NAP without warning and sneak attacked me while I was offline. And yet I only lost 1 village through it all.

DeletedUser103537

Hmm so that makes DX backstabbers I guess that you shouldn't have even thought that was not possible cause they are DX.

DeletedUser

Ok this might get me kicked from WIP but whatever..... We will lose this war... i never said wed win i said i was loyal to my tribe... and even that is shaking right now... theehadow has left and everyone of note is going to DX. It seems to me that we are gettin left ass in the wind by our brother tribe..... If i give a call for support i rarely get anythin and if i do its late. There is no coodination of ops.... just say hey heres the villas to hit go for it kids..... Leadership needs to step up...... either they do or im just going to go it alone,, im screwed anyway with need for villages spreading like cancer to my south and bein surrounded by my allies to the N-W-E
i'm not the cancer, i'm the cure... for a disease called NOOBs. :D

DeletedUser

your tribe should ban you from posting in the forums, facts are stronger then idiots. DX is still, after declaring war themselves on RAWR!, nobling internally and barbs only. OK mucen took a few vils,, bravo, but he also has no troops left. If you played like mucen maybe you would be worth a damn, but no, your tribe is all defecting faster then you can say howdy doody and like a large chunk of your tribe is just mailing us your internal forums and noble planners in promise we wont attack them..

never again call anyone mate, im not australian and I AM NOT YOUR MATE,, mate is a sexual partner,, i am not that,, unless you buy me a nice dinner and pretty shiny things :D
i'm in Rawr, and I was in friday with you before that...

DeletedUser

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by shagohad Ok this might get me kicked from WIP but whatever..... We will lose this war... i never said wed win i said i was loyal to my tribe... and even that is shaking right now... theehadow has left and everyone of note is going to DX. It seems to me that we are gettin left ass in the wind by our brother tribe..... If i give a call for support i rarely get anythin and if i do its late. There is no coodination of ops.... just say hey heres the villas to hit go for it kids..... Leadership needs to step up...... either they do or im just going to go it alone,, im screwed anyway with need for villages spreading like cancer to my south and bein surrounded by my allies to the N-W-E

you do not call fo support, you don't even try and retake your lost vill and despite my call for a joint op you do not even mail about it, all you have ever said was "I've sent fakes'. and no reports to show for it all.
now like a lot of others who ran away and bleat you are also on about doing the same, looking for excuses for your own ineffectiveness and trying to save your own ass, do you honestly think you or the others will survive by making 'deals';. How misguided the new influx of players are, I'll quit the world and TW eventually but not without a laugh and fight first

shagohad

Ok so me posting in the support foums and individually calling for support when i was getting attacked isnt calling support? and how exactly do u want me to try to retake my old villas with 1 noble and no troops? And if you wanted reports all u had to do is ask but i didnt know i had to own up to every single fake i launched... my bad hold on lemme go get them. And what is this influx of new players ur talking about? You mean all the freaking 6-8k players were dredging from other smaller tribes to bolster numbers? I have never once asked for a deal nor have i given anything up from my tribe in order to make deals... so hairy kindly shove it and learn before you post stupid shit

DeletedUser105209

I know for a fact shago asked for help, i was away on vacation and trying to set up snipes off my phone.

I sent over a hundred fakes at johnnybuz last night, you want the reports?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser103537

Wow DX are even more pitiful then I thought if I were Rage I jump on this instantly being that it would a easy target.