Rage Quit is the Only Way! Coming to a Theater Near You

Tornado4117

Haven't bothered to find out who they were, but it is the tribe you refer to as your basher tribe, and the one where you were going to send all your rejects to when you merged with Theory since you didn't have enough room after all your mass recruiting.

It's not possible to mass recruit on a world where you can only have 50 members. Due to the small amount of members available on this world, and the amount of nooby players that start all worlds, it's important for a tribe to evolve and weed out the weak links as a tribe progresses. This is what we did.

Now, are you going to continue to play dumb with our friends on the forum, or talk straight up?

They are our allies, who quite handidly are small in size. Hence, we offered our smaller players the chance to go to them so they stay friendly and whilst at it, give our allies some members. Win win.We are good allies us, aren't we? :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Rage
Side 2:
Tribes: CHOONG

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 80
Difference: 151

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 5
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 809,609
Side 2: 209,680
Difference: 599,929

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90,190
Side 2: 36,007
Difference: 54,183

chart

DeletedUser

It's not possible to mass recruit on a world where you can only have 50 members. Due to the small amount of members available on this world, and the amount of nooby players that start all worlds, it's important for a tribe to evolve and weed out the weak links as a tribe progresses. This is what we did.

They are our allies, who quite handidly are small in size. Hence, we offered our smaller players the chance to go to them so they stay friendly and whilst at it, give our allies some members. Win win.We are good allies us, aren't we? :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess you guys recruit players someother way too:icon_smile:

tornado4117 today at 21:38
Your tribe has started mass faking our tribe. Im 100 per cent sure you are aware of this. Their could be a way out of this for you though.
You can come to RAGE and be supported if you send me a list or screen shots of RAGE villages that you guys have claimed. Preferably some sort of list that shows what villages choong members have claimed.
Any relevant circular mails your leadership has sent to you regarding RAGE.

If you can do this, then we can remain friends and there can be a way of you surviving this war. We've had plans for this for a long time and we are more than prepared.

If you say no and you want to fight it out, I understand.

Tornado4117

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess you guys recruit players someother way too:icon_smile:

tornado4117 today at 21:38
Your tribe has started mass faking our tribe. Im 100 per cent sure you are aware of this. Their could be a way out of this for you though.
You can come to RAGE and be supported if you send me a list or screen shots of RAGE villages that you guys have claimed. Preferably some sort of list that shows what villages choong members have claimed.

If you can do this, then we can remain friends and there can be a way of you surviving this war. We've had plans for this for a long time and we are more than prepared.

He was never going to become a Rage player. I lied. I just wanted some information out of him before I nobled him. I had scouted a couple of his villages so he mailed me saying he thought we were friends :lol:. Realised he was a nub because of this and so I thought, hey, lets see if he is a full blown nub and give me some information.

Conversation as follows....

Son of Saints Sep 14,2012 13:47
I thought we were friends ?
tornado4117 Sep 14,2012 14:03
There just scouts. Im simply trying to see what is around the area as a possible threat to me. I'll feel better sleeping at night knowing what damage can be done. Call it being nosey :)
tornado4117 Sep 14,2012 20:40
Are you there? :)
Son of Saints Sep 14,2012 21:27
Yup
tornado4117 Sep 14,2012 21:32
Cool. Ready for an awesome war? :)
Son of Saints Sep 14,2012 21:33
??
Son of Saints Sep 14,2012 21:36
What war?
tornado4117 Sep 14,2012 21:38
tornado4117 Sep 14,2012 21:49
I guess not.
Son of Saints Sep 14,2012 21:50
I'm not a spy
I think they are just scouting the threats in the area
:0
tornado4117 Sep 14,2012 21:55
Ha, I didn't think you would be. Most people say no at first. They always change there tune though, when it's too late :)
Talk soon,
Happy gaming.

Fast forward 36 hours.....

red.png

Tornado (562|556) K55
Son of Saints [CHOONG]
tornado4117 [Rage]
2012-09-16 20:09:53
red.png

CHOONG (561|550) K55
Son of Saints [CHOONG]
coys [Rage]
2012-09-16 15:21:19
red.png

Tornado (555|569) K55
Son of Saints [CHOONG]
tornado4117 [Rage]
2012-09-16 15:03:32

So I tried to get some information out of him before taking his villages. All is fair and love and war :)

DeletedUser

you don't have to put the whole convo up here, we already know how cheap you are,

Dont say all is fair in love and war :p

Lol you play a game and you compare it with real war :/

Tornado4117

you don't have to put the whole convo up here, we already know how cheap you are,

Dont say all is fair in love and war :p

Lol you play a game and you compare it with real war :/

Why shouldn't I? It puts your selective message from me into a correct perspective. So don't tell me not to post messages when all I did was explain the message that you posted. Can you see the hypocrisy?

It's just a quote from shakesphere in reference to war. If your last comment is anything to go by, that means that we are not aloud to refer to war in this game. Did your tribe not just declare 'war' against us in the last few days? Therefor I say a quote in regards to war in jest and you laugh at me for calling it a war. Behave :) Let''s not get petty, shall we?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The Santa Clause Sep 14,2012 11:37
FYI....Micha turned on me and this tribe has no loyatly to their original members....

i thought you guys gonna put them in theory ?

you forgot to state, "If they refuse they gonna get noble."

eager to grow ? :icon_twisted:

Tornado4117

The Santa Clause Sep 14,2012 11:37
FYI....Micha turned on me and this tribe has no loyatly to their original members....

i thought you guys gonna put them in theory ?

you forgot to state, "If they refuse they gonna get noble."

eager to grow ? :icon_twisted:

That's a more complicated issue that guy we don't need to discuss. He fed you a lot of information about our upcoming attacks. Did you not read what was said? They were given three options; join the other tribe, co-play with a rage member; be kicked. Where is the deceit there? Options were given, he must not of liked his options so he fed you guys all kinds of information like our ops and such. Not that it made any difference.

We could post messages from your players, issues that you guys have, hilarious messages and daft attacks. But we don't, we have a touch more class than that. This is the second time CHOONG have posted IGM's and the sad fact is, you have to as it's the only thing you have to talk about unless you want to talk about how dire the war is going for you guys? Your attempts to make us look back are failing, just like your war effort :)

Our guys post stats, your guys post igm's. And to be honest, id rather it be this way round than the other :)

DeletedUser

For a tribe that is 4x the size of its enemy and has been planning this war for ages, I'm not sure you understand what 'dire' means. CHOONG are massive underdogs in this as they have not recruited their way into the top 5 tribes yet they seem to be making things harder for you than they should be lol

DeletedUser

It's just a quote from shakesphere in reference to war.

It's a shame you don't check things before writing in the externals. It's actually from John Lyly's Euphues and the correct quote is "The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war."

Tornado4117

It's a shame you don't check things before writing in the externals. It's actually from John Lyly's Euphues and the correct quote is "The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war."

I got confused, my bad. But your wrong also, it was actually written by Francis Edward Smedley, given it was turned into that proverb due to the above Lyly quote. It was just the shakespeare part I got wrong. Not that this all matters, my point still stood.

In other news, Whatever has declared on Rage. Guess they want to jump on the band wagon of newly nobled villages. And partly due to their desire to avoid a close encounter war with CHOONG no doubt and TBS. Looks like Rage is taking on the whole continent :)

DeletedUser

In other news, Whatever has declared on Rage. Guess they want to jump on the band wagon of newly nobled villages. And partly due to their desire to avoid a close encounter war with CHOONG no doubt and TBS. Looks like Rage is taking on the whole continent :)

nah, we dont jump just to take those newly conquered empty villages you got on choong :icon_razz:

you just make your self a target by asking every tribe in K55 to merge with your precious tribe, i am right ? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6777

nah, we dont jump just to take those newly conquered empty villages you got on choong :icon_razz:

you just make your self a target by asking every tribe in K55 to merge with your precious tribe, i am right ? lol

Yes , we merge with everyone , which is why we offered you a mer- oh wait..
And as if you aren't nobling inactive players or newly conquered players?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Surely you sorted your inactive players out while you were preparing for the war? And I guess with all that planning that went in, you organised where your support was going to be travelling from to cover those newly conquered villages of yours or did you not expect people to fight back? Taking villages by force isn't as easy as recruiting them into the tribe. You'll work it all out soon enough ;)

DeletedUser

No one can deny they noble inactives and occasionally internal, but the scale people do it on is what makes it ridiculous sometimes.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WeT, CHOONG

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 48
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 7
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 296,723
Side 2: 195,690
Difference: 101,033

chart

Side 1: 99,656
Side 2: 43,562
Difference: 56,094

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 66
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 7

chart

Side 1: 296,723
Side 2: 296,723

chart

Side 1: 34,915
Side 2: 34,915

chart

Should be focusing more on the War than internals, it would be a bit more dominant if that was the case.