Official Decloration of War

DeletedUser

You and your sitters have been quite effective in the past :)

To date you've been one of our easiest op targets... and thats saying a lot. There are quite a lot of easy pickings in Twist, just look at the conquer record :)

I don't need to go into detail why things may have appeared easier. I lost some villes, whoppy shit :D People lose them all the time, ask toll.

Vndhl

I don't need to go into detail why things may have appeared easier. I lost some villes, whoppy shit :D People lose them all the time, ask toll.

Larry,you better shut up ...You had a coplayer,ton's of sitters and you have been the easiest target on the south OP's :lol:
That says a lot :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

yea ok what ? you make no sense at all

anyway...looks like the south is having another successful op with darksky losing a fair few vills...is anyone even on that account anymore ?

Matt- say one more thing and I'm gonna embarrass you.

DeletedUser

Larry,you better shut up ...You had a coplayer,ton's of sitters and you have been the easiest target on the south OP's :lol:
That says a lot :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shutup???? Go hump your hat vinny. You don't know shit about shit. You have not been a part of any convo till now and you bring that? You're a stain...

DeletedUser

Vinny happens to be kicking Twist's ass :)

Last I heard, all twist ops on him so far have completely failed, and he has been pounding the crap out of your northern members. Larry.. come back and spout your nonsense once you actually have proven yourself. Right now you are simply another unskilled twistie losing vils to the well-oiled TSL machine.

Vndhl

Shutup???? Go hump your hat vinny. You don't know shit about shit. You have not been a part of any convo till now and you bring that? You're a stain...

Don't be upset .... your vills will fall under TSL banner eventually :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't let Mike Perry bother you. He's a friend of Larry's, which classifies him under the 'useless' category. :)

DeletedUser93439

Where does that classify me? I'm a friend of barbs.. y'all are potential barbs :p

DeletedUser34483

Where does that classify me? I'm a friend of barbs.. y'all are potential barbs :p

Marcus is friend with barbs,
But we are potential barbs,
Therefore we are your potential friends.

Go back to pre-school :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

but i wanna know now :( this is gonna bug me for ages -.-

Oh I won't leave you hanging for long. My issue with your smack is that it is hypocritical. That's something I'm not big on, and drove me to post in externals which I generally don't have any interest in doing so.

You talk smack about how well TSL is doing in caps recently with Twist, but then you skyped with twisties on an ongoing basis making fun of those same TSL players and giving out info. You can try to spin it however you want, but my opinion of this will not be swayed.

This took about two minutes of research, but I assure you I will find better material to post. It's funny to me how dmoron takes up for eiknx, considering all the things eiknx has said about dmoron.

Here is one exchange :

[7/2/2012 12:16:58 PM] Matt Sayer: i give up with moron..he just to stupid

[7/2/2012 1:42:00 PM] Matt Sayer: OddiK today at 21:41
just read it, what a dumb*** lol

eiknx today at 21:37
about amp being a spy in the time of tsb etc...dmoron doesnt seem to know what a spy is
[7/2/2012 1:42:47 PM] : i dont think dmoron understamds the concept of pnp
[7/2/2012 1:43:12 PM] Matt Sayer: he doesnt seem to understand a lot of things

Or one of many diatribes against Opty:

[6/30/2012 10:34:53 AM] Matt Sayer: clearly...thats fine...i dont like opteron either :D
[6/30/2012 10:37:29 AM] Matt Sayer: dont like him or his stupid ops
[6/30/2012 10:37:55 AM] has he always organised the north ops?
[6/30/2012 10:38:12 AM] Matt Sayer: nah vinnie usually does
[6/30/2012 10:38:12 AM] what i mean is...is there a reason this one is so much worse than any other
[6/30/2012 10:38:22 AM] Matt Sayer: cause opty did it
[6/30/2012 10:38:35 AM] has vinny still got net issues
[6/30/2012 10:38:46 AM] he sent 24hrs later than everyone else
[6/30/2012 10:39:02 AM] Matt Sayer: vinnie usually does the north ops, but he had the net issues so opty had to do it..i presume he still does then
[6/30/2012 10:39:27 AM | Edited 10:40:08 AM] Matt Sayer: but even vinnie said he doesnt know why k5..he said he would have done it in k25/15
[6/30/2012 10:40:01 AM] (facepalm) opty fails then
[6/30/2012 10:40:17 AM] Matt Sayer: think he should just stick to inactives :D
[6/30/2012 10:40:29 AM] :D
[6/30/2012 10:41:13 AM] Matt Sayer: along with sorin and most of leadership

Yes, I removed Twist names- I don't provide info on tribemates. Any follow-up requests? Which other TSL members would you guys like to see commentary on? Maybe TSL ops?

DeletedUser34483

:lol: :lol::lol:

So what would you like us do about that?

:lol::lol::lol:

Just wondering... Does that helped Twist! avoid being whooped by the North?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOL I was thinking similar things about Matt when we were arguing on PnP about Spy's, so no hard feelings from me.

As far as his opinions on Opty and a few others, who cares? Multiple logs have been leaked on how Twist! feels about past and current leadership (Smintie, Chachi, Firey, etc.), and it's a lot worse than what Matt said. Actually, I found what Matt said to be rather comedic...

And I don't see what info he gave you that you didn't already know? Maybe that Vinny was having net issues? (Which you already presumed).

Anyways, those logs are nothing worth bringing up lol. It's actually rather stupid that you would break his trust like that...TSL always keeps the interest of Twist! trash-talkers in mind.

DeletedUser

Good, glad you enjoy them. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

To answer distorted- don't know/don't care on both.

DeletedUser

Good, glad you enjoy them. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

To answer distorted- don't know/don't care on both.

Hopefully better stats for you guys than this. :lol:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 199
Difference: 27

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 45
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,534,731
Side 2: 1,477,164
Difference: 57,567

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,068,502
Side 2: 405,634
Difference: 662,868

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i would like to state this now

the original plan was for me and one other from twist to leave, start our own tribe and leave the world with all guns blazing...tsl had lost a lot of ground in the north at that time through alam etc (this is why i left the tribe and used the stupid op targets excuse)

after scrapping that plan i decided i may defect to twist gave some low key info away (true or not twist didnt act on it so the info was next to useless) i talked to a lot with twist council (found out my info through talking to such peeps and mike..please i can post the exact convo up with twist names so u might as well have included them)

since then ive spoke to twist council and said im staying in TSL, vinnie listened to me and started ops into k25 and me made some awesome progress along with the south who have smashed the hell out of dark and kid. The guy i spoke to agreed with my decision and respected it. along with everyone else in that chat room

i wont deny the evidence, yes i was 'spying' on tsl for a short while but the info i gave was useless and twist didnt seem to do anything about it

any harm i caused to tsl through my actions i apologies and will accept any punishment whether that be kicked out and nobled or what ever

and dmoron...that was a fun argument and was the most fun i had for ages :p

also opty and open knows i aint on great terms with them but hell...they have led the tribe to number 1 and most of his actions are good (the exception of that op on assassin and the kicking of buz -.-)

DeletedUser

My only question is why would you spy for Twist! of all tribes in the galaxy lol.... You know how unstable they are and how poorly their members think of their leadership. In this instance, the grass isn't greener on the other side...it's dead.