Question..

DeletedUser

What is the difference between speed world and any other worlds? I'm new to the game and would just like to know. I haven't even played a normal world yet..

DeletedUser

Speed Worlds last from a few hour's to a few month , And a Normal world last's around 2 - 4 year

DeletedUser

So when it says:

Speed: 150
Unit speed: 0.6
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: No
Building queue: Yes

Is it 150 times faster then the other worlds? Thats really fast..

DeletedUser

The difference is in the name! Speed is faster...... Simple as that! If u want to get technical there are lots of build differences and stratergies but basically the difference is speed is speed and *400 is the fastest speed *100 usually the slowest of speed rounds

DeletedUser

The difference is in the name! Speed is faster...... Simple as that! If u want to get technical there are lots of build differences and stratergies but basically the difference is speed is speed and *400 is the fastest speed *100 usually the slowest of speed rounds

50 speed is the slowest round.

DeletedUser

actually there are an infinite amount of numbers below 100.

DeletedUser

Does it cost to play speed ?

No, however you can buy premium like the try-hards of the game, also you can earn premium points ( which is required to buy premium). However if you feel lazy you can ask the generous people in this lobby.

DeletedUser

Sense im fairly new to the game, would it be quicker to learn on speed or playing normally?

DeletedUser

Yes I know I would learn either way, with it being "speedy" would it be quicker learning to play speed first?

DeletedUser

I'm talking about learning how to "play" the game of tribalwars.. not how fast it is anymore. Sorry for the mis understanding

DeletedUser

I'm talking about learning how to "play" the game of tribalwars.. not how fast it is anymore. Sorry for the mis understanding
Ignore matt, he's not trying to help.

It would probably be best to learn to play on a slower world, theres more people willing to take the time to teach you there.