Chronicles of a Team Tournament 2012

DeletedUser

Questions:

Is Matt in opposition related to most of speed's finest players (me, my brother, sammy, milad, will, mr. nobler, ramesh, aiden, James, the current winners on .uk speed etc) ?
Is Matt disappointed for not being able to win ANYTHING yet?
Does Matt have a big wounded ego from the fact that he has lost practically every battle and every attempt to win a season / championship / anything at all in this game?
Does Matt have a great desire to be perceived as a good player, despite not being one?
Is Matt senselessly spamming my thread, instead of CONGRATULATING both the winner tribe (including me :icon_redface:) AND Sammy's team?

Answer the questions, then read the definition again :)

2011 was a long time ago :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

2011 was a long time ago :icon_rolleyes:

Attacker: Adrian D.
Origin: Adrian D.s village (515|501) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 938 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 125 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: .uk pros village (513|494) K45

Quantity: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0

Haul: 22.885 18.906 23.249 65.040/65.040

Then here's something from exactly one month ago.

DeletedUser

Then here's something from exactly one month ago.
Interesting, you're still lying about that? On .net. My first round back after 3 months and I'd still outgrown you :lol: Now if any of the players below read these forums they will now also know you're a liar :)

[spoil]
adrianlying.png
[/spoil]

Here's something from a few of months back. Before anyone says "Yeah but he was on another account, boo hoo". I'd specifically put my name on the profile and my profile picture up. I was also outgrowing Adrian (Again)

[spoil]
MattReport2-1.jpg
[/spoil]

So mighty Adrian. I already know what you're going to say to my question (Some more bs excuse about not 1v1ing me) But I will ask again. Time for that 1v1 now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well they caught me (4 players)

But only me and my brother attacked you as we can see from what you posted :icon_rolleyes: Who is the liar now? Not to mention you should have said "Well ADRIAN caught me. For the 10th time" :icon_cool: How on Earth did that happen? :icon_rolleyes: Oh and point me to the part where I am lying
icon_rolleyes.gif

And if you and Adam were working together what did you expect? A "fair" 2 of you vs. 1 of me? What a funny kid you are :))
You already lost 10 times to me Matty, I've given you so far exactly 10 chances of showing you're a decent player and you lost on every single occasion, managing one single attack from a hidden account - just like everyone will agree, that requires a lot of skill :))
It's getting boring already and everyone sees that the only liar here is you :)

Just look at all the frustration you want to share with us :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

But only me and my brother attacked you as we can see from what you posted :icon_rolleyes: Who is the liar now? Not to mention you should have said "Well ADRIAN caught me. For the 10th time" :icon_cool: How on Earth did that happen? :icon_rolleyes: Oh and point me to the part where I am lying :icon_rolleyes:
Just you and your brother? Uh-hum no it wasn't. Atleast you now admit it wasn't a 1v1. Nub liar gets caught out.

And if you and Adam were working together what did you expect? A "fair" 2 of you vs. 1 of me? What a funny kid you are :))
You already lost 10 times to me Matty, I've given you so far exactly 10 chances of showing you're a decent player and you lost on every single occasion, managing one single attack from a hidden account - just like everyone will agree, that requires a lot of skill :))
Oh my days. Adam was in wtf? I was practicing as my first round back on .net. If we were working together, we'd be in the same tribe. Please don't use that as your justification for lying. Lets take a look at those last 10 times you "Owned" me. Grab up those reports fram 1-2 years ago, and we'll see if I can't catch you out for the liar you are - yet again

Actually Adrian, you're making this very easy for me. I think you're the one getting frustrated. Hehe.

DeletedUser

Read my post again. Even a wall understands it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But only me and my brother attacked you as we can see from what you posted :icon_rolleyes: Who is the liar now? Not to mention you should have said "Well ADRIAN caught me. For the 10th time" :icon_cool: How on Earth did that happen? :icon_rolleyes: Oh and point me to the part where I am lying :icon_rolleyes:

Highlighted at every part where you'd lied. Had to go into pink at one point, just because the lies where too close together.

P.S I read the post again. I understood it fully the first time. You aren't a complicated fellow Adrian. Never have been.

SO HOW ABOUT THAT 1v1?

If you are too afraid to face me, I will take an apology.

P.S. If you want to continue this backward and forward thing. We can also delve into how you've bribed Saied to attack me in the past. It wasn't on Valentine's day. That was a random thing to say for me wasn't it :O

I think you should take the 1v1 now Adrian. Net is dead, atleast you'll go out with a small bang. Your village among mine, but hey it's a bang.

DeletedUser

Fine Matty, I'll try one last time.

Here we stand, you and me.

On one hand there's me - winning everything there was possible to win, from endless speed seasons to the international speed championship of 2011 and team championship of 2012. And, top of that - winning over you in every encounter we've had except for one, where you were hiding under an unknown alias. Proof of all these facts lies EVERYWHERE, starting with the TW Total site, the championships archives and the tribalwars forums, where enough reports of you getting smashed can be found. Even your previous posts show that what I say is perfectly true, since all you have on me is a report from some "shadowX" account :icon_biggrin: Except for you and 1-2 of your SLAP slave / minions, everyone - even my worst enemies consider me to be amongst the best speed players BUT, most important - a trustworthy person, for who they have nothing but respect. And, please go ahead, feel free to ask the players that DO COUNT in speed (James, Milad, Sammy, the lesser Sam (if you read this - my apologies :icon_wink:), Will, nunners, jaults, the german guys occasionally playing .net and .uk) - do ask them, which one of us do they know to be a proven liar :icon_wink:

On the other hand - there's you - losing every time you tried to win something. Starting with the speed championship of 2011, where you've failed at stopping me from winning it (remember how hard you tried?), continuing with being the "leader" (ha ha?) of .uk speed team, then trying to win a season on .net and failing yet again and ending with our 10 encounters, out of which you won how many? None. AGAIN, proof of all these facts lies EVERYWHERE, starting with the TW Total site, the championships archives and the tribalwars forums, where enough reports of you getting smashed can be found. And top of all, during the time both of us have spent on this game - you have lost 90% of your friends - starting with Underwater / Taras, Skynub, Will and ending with (not quite sure about it - Buttafly and Luke).

There you go Matty. One final time, I am wasting 10 minutes in showing where things stand. With that being said, and with you already losing so many things and so many times to me, I am sure you've already been humiliated enough. You begging me for a 1 vs. 1 is simply hilarious after all that happened and it only emphasizes the epicness of this very moment :)

Now back to our sheep - the thread was meant for congratulating the winners of the championship. So go ahead. Congratulate! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh dear, another "Look at me, I'm so great post"

Is this your sort of "Go to" place when you're afraid Adrian? You've been proven by me, just now to be a liar. These other "10" wins are a myth, and like I said I've asked you to go and get them. Which you haven't.

It's funny, after all the bragging, lying and cheating - It's actually what you retreat to when you're cornered.Now I in no way consider myself to be the "Good guy" in this, I want what we all want an end to this. I think everyone wants to see the epic battle between us which will end it all, it's only you too afraid to step upto the mark.

Here .net, I give you your "champion". Too afraid to face the person he keeps calling a noob.
Pathetic.

DeletedUser

Adrian why are you still bothering with this useless excuse of a TW forum warrior? The numpty ain't even worth reply to... U should have learned that by now!

DeletedUser

Well here, I'll show you (those who Matt begged to come here and post =)) what it would look like:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

And, on the other side, here would be the excuses for losing the 1 vs. 1, like he lost today to James:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

You have to admit, the excuse tops everything we have seen before :lol: Broken mouse unable to play? Ahahahahahaha.

Even the excuses from the time he lost a 1 vs. 1 against me, when he made an account from the words "RIMMED" and "ADRIAN" were by far, a lot better
rofl.gif

Congrats to James for a quick and easy kill :))

olympus

Adrian why are you still bothering with this useless excuse of a TW forum warrior? The numpty ain't even worth reply to... U should have learned that by now!

Because everyone know's how good you are ingame? :icon_rolleyes:

/waits for Adrian to run to his defense.

DeletedUser

Well here, I'll show you (those who Matt begged to come here and post =)) what it would look like:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

And, on the other side, here would be the excuses for losing the 1 vs. 1, like he lost today to James:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

You have to admit, the excuse tops everything we have seen before :lol: Broken mouse unable to play? Ahahahahahaha.

Even the excuses from the time he lost a 1 vs. 1 against me, when he made an account from the words "RIMMED" and "ADRIAN" were by far, a lot better
rofl.gif

Congrats to James for a quick and easy kill :))
I think everyone with half a brain could figure out I wasn't playing.

It's like that time you rimmed my 26pt village and claimed it was a 1v1 :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Rank.1 said:
I wasn't playing

Rank.1 said:
Broken mouse unable to play

Rank.1 said:
The reports are forged!

Rank.1 said:
OMG forged quotes you liar!

Rank.1 said:
he rimmed my 26 pts village that had 5k+ troops in it and claimed it was a 1 vs 1 but actually he forged the reports

Rank.1 said:
I got banned on attackable mode. Twice.

Rank.1 said:
My parents called me to the kitchen and said I can't get up until I finish all the vegetables.

Rank.1 said:
My dog ate the mouse and half the keyboard so I couldn't dodge nor split.

Keep them coming, we're enjoying them
rofl.gif

DeletedUser

Highlighted at every part where you'd lied. Had to go into pink at one point, just because the lies where too close together.

P.S I read the post again. I understood it fully the first time. You aren't a complicated fellow Adrian. Never have been.

SO HOW ABOUT THAT 1v1?

If you are too afraid to face me, I will take an apology.

P.S. If you want to continue this backward and forward thing. We can also delve into how you've bribed Saied to attack me in the past. It wasn't on Valentine's day. That was a random thing to say for me wasn't it :O

I think you should take the 1v1 now Adrian. Net is dead, atleast you'll go out with a small bang. Your village among mine, but hey it's a bang.
Smokescreen after Smokescreen. Derail after derail.

I'm waiting Adrian. I think we're all getting bored of this

DeletedUser

Indeed because in every game I play Jobson (lol) has 10times the amount of LC I do? Even so, why are you so afraid of me Adrian :lol:

Look at how desperate you're becoming. We both know I'm going no where until I have your village. It's just too bad you don't play rounds anymore. How many rounds have you played since my return? :icon_surprised: Whilst me on the other hand have been winning rounds on .net and .uk... You're too afraid to step into one.