Co needed :)

DeletedUser

Im looking for a co player who playes any time other than english time. (english time being 17:00-22:00)
you can find my previous experiance on my other thread, recuiting for the Wombles.
You yourself should be slightly experienced when possible, but I can teach most things as long as your willing to learn.
Thanks, Tom.

DeletedUser

So wait, you need a co-player for all but 5 hours out of the day? Why not just co-play someone else if that's the case?

DeletedUser

1. I wanted to 'own' the account
2. I wanted to lead a tribe
3. I can be on in 5-10 minuite intervals each day, but I'd rather not keep checking my phone...
4. No-one else wanted a co for my times
Have I done something wrong to you, because this is 2 out of 2 of my threads you've come in just to try and pick fault.

DeletedUser

Just asking an obvious question is all... its kind of like the question, if you barely have the time to even play the world, why try leading a tribe?

DeletedUser

Is 5 hours a day not enough time to dedicate to a game? I appear to be doing fairly well considering 'I barley have time to play'. So I'm leading a tribe because I want to, because I think it will be fun. And if you can tell me 5 hours (each day) worth of things I'd be expected to do as a tribe leader, I'll be impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not so much the length of time as it is the constraints with your time. You're only going to be online for a 5 hour block during the day. That means the other 19 hours your tribe gets to basically sit there twiddling its thumbs waiting for you to come on to make a decision or do something. If you decide to go a co-duke route or make a council, then well you're not really leading the tribe they are.

DeletedUser

HighAtFive said:
3. I can be on in 5-10 minuite intervals each day, but I'd rather not keep checking my phone...
This brings us back to the original point - I need a coplayer.

DeletedUser

So wait, you need a co-player for all but 5 hours out of the day? Why not just co-play someone else if that's the case?

The reasons are fairly obvious, and posted in the next post.

Why should you have to coplay someone else just because you only play 5 hours?

DeletedUser

Is 5 hours a day not enough time to dedicate to a game? I appear to be doing fairly well considering 'I barley have time to play'. So I'm leading a tribe because I want to, because I think it will be fun. And if you can tell me 5 hours (each day) worth of things I'd be expected to do as a tribe leader, I'll be impressed.
nope. real tw fighter stay online 24/7 .

DeletedUser

Still looking ;)
The account is now up at 792 points, and with some nice big mines :D