W65 Blog

DeletedUser

On Sept. 20th at 2:01 the first issue was posted. Right now is Sept. 26th 20:58.

That is 6 days and 18 hours later. So, he is wrong because he was 6 hours early in posting? :icon_confused:

23557782.jpg

DeletedUser1082

On Sept. 20th at 2:01 the first issue was posted. Right now is Sept. 26th 20:58.

That is 6 days and 18 hours later. So, he is wrong because he was 6 hours early in posting? :icon_confused:

23557782.jpg

He's wrong because he's suggesting it is unacceptable for Miwok to go even a second over a week without a post.
He's also categorically and undeniably wrong for saying "over a week ago," as it's not been over a week.

My overall point is that you're just looking for things to criticise. Constructive criticism is all well and good, but the point is that it's constructive, in that it helps to reach the ultimate aim of improving the blog. Harassing Miwok for all the little things really isn't fair.
Incidentally, I'm not even sure I've ever posted 2 world blogs within a week. There has to be some leeway. Complain if he hasn't posted by tomorrow or the next day.

DeletedUser

He's wrong because he's suggesting it is unacceptable for Miwok to go even a second over a week without a post.
He's also categorically and undeniably wrong for saying "over a week ago," as it's not been over a week.

My overall point is that you're just looking for things to criticise. Constructive criticism is all well and good, but the point is that it's constructive, in that it helps to reach the ultimate aim of improving the blog. Harassing Miwok for all the little things really isn't fair.
Incidentally, I'm not even sure I've ever posted 2 world blogs within a week. There has to be some leeway. Complain if he hasn't posted by tomorrow or the next day.

I presume that you mean his criticism, for I found mine to be constructive. Also, the point is not that he should have more than two blogs in a week, rather that you were being silly by challenging the claim that it had been a week since the last update.

If a blogger is going to put out his work, then he should expect it to be reviewed. The phrase "if you don't like it, do it yourself" would normally come to mind, but that is precisely my frustration. There are numerous examples of talented writers being denied by the blog staff, while those who apparently can't master basic grammar are deemed qualified.

DeletedUser

Complain if he hasn't posted by tomorrow or the next day.

I prefer don't complain at all, makes for a happier forum :icon_wink: Overall, people don't get hired to the blog staff because of rule violations more often than anything else. That is one of the most significant parts of all of the TW Staff positions you can apply for. There are a lot of talented writers I know that didn't behave themselves very well on the forum or had some trouble in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Overall, people don't get hired to the blog staff because of rule violations more often than anything else. That is one of the most significant parts of all of the TW Staff positions you can apply for. There are a lot of talented writers I know that didn't behave themselves very well on the forum

*cough* Googly *cough* :lol:

DeletedUser

How so? Seems like a week to me.

Not that I care about this blog.
Perhaps if the author would return to school for a few more years, then try again?

The standards for bloggers are strange, if you have forum infractions you can't blog, but if you can't type coherently you can.

D3ADLY Blog Writer W60 and W65 "Not Official Tribal Wars Blog"

Lets all be nice and support the blogger. If it takes time for an update wait for it. Sometimes to write a good story it takes time. I'm sure an update will get done.

I read your blog. It's a good read and admire you accepting to become a blog staff for W65 for it is a no haul world. To sum that up it means that this world will be a slow played world. Tactics will be more in play because it's not just about what tribe has more co-players that farm all the time like other worlds.

New worlds are always interesting watching players get cut and the players who take the chance to become the best in the world. What I write is known to have controversy attached simply because it makes a great read and players really do love getting in the conversation bringing more popularity and activity to the forums all great things. I hope to see a bit of that in your blog.

As always Respect One another.
Have a great time playing W65 Everyone.
Keep it up on the blog
Malreaux

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who Every Blogs this world officially I wish good luck to them and there team if they have one.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser20939

You people are all way to negative. Wouldn't really bug me if you posted some quality yourself, but that doesn't seem to be the case either. Give the guy some credit for his trying and if you don't like it don't read it. If I would complain about all the stupid things that get posted on the w65 forums by all those so called 'popular' posters I wouldn't even have time to play anymore.

DeletedUser

You people are all way to negative. Wouldn't really bug me if you posted some quality yourself, but that doesn't seem to be the case either. Give the guy some credit for his trying and if you don't like it don't read it. If I would complain about all the stupid things that get posted on the w65 forums by all those so called 'popular' posters I wouldn't even have time to play anymore.

Well...two unofficial blogs have already started within a very short time of the world's start.

DeletedUser20939

Well...two unofficial blogs have already started within a very short time of the world's start.

those two blogs don't make up for all the other nonsense they are posting in my opinion, nonetheless I like those unofficial blogs :).

DeletedUser

those two blogs don't make up for all the other nonsense they are posting in my opinion, nonetheless I like those unofficial blogs :).

The llama one (love), but I think the spam is just due to the fact that there really isn't anything else to talk about yet.