Womble vs CRASH/PIRANA and -DIE-

DeletedUser

I now got my self established where i moved to that is why i had to quit i moved to a place with no internet. :( i am kind of mad that most of my villages in k83 went to betcom. He wasn't even worthy for PIRANA. I started on another world lol. But it is so boring early on. How has things been rep?

DeletedUser

barbcom is gone now - he'll be eaten up if we can even break down his big fat add D at home turtleness.

NATMUS

So it seems Womble actually want to keep K38. Ah well, i guess it makes nobling you even more fun :lol:

DeletedUser

I would much rather see someone worthy like farmercy have my old villages. I wiped betcom once but he restarted and was too far to get back to and he had a bunch of nobles.

Repinski

I would much rather see someone worthy like farmercy have my old villages. I wiped betcom once but he restarted and was too far to get back to and he had a bunch of nobles.

​Rumor has it they're eating betcom :p

DeletedUser99721

I can't believe that PIRANA is basically going to win the world. I also can't believe that some of the people that i actually called my teammates(that absolutely HATED PIRANA as much as i did) have joined them. :( im sad to see that happen. But who is still playing in the world that i would know? :) besides farmercy(who i knew would stay until the end because he is just that awesome)

you remember me and fcb I assume.

Hate is such a strong word....I don't know these people personally enough to hate them..only a few that I dislike
and @ emu
Barbcom is such a cute name!!!!!!!!! love it

He is still taking BARBS sigh....

DeletedUser

Just for the record, I've stopped posting stats for now - they're always the same. If womble start to make an effort, I might start again...

DeletedUser

someone please end this world.

i think the tw itself is so sick of it too.

DeletedUser67103

someone please end this world.

i think the tw itself is so sick of it too.
Already in Progress.
Sum1 needs to post stats or something to bring back active externals posters...its boring here!
!BM!

DeletedUser

i am not back, have been thinking about it, then i am a huge war with 4 of us against the number 1 tribe, so not much time now