Rage Quit is the Only Way! Coming to a Theater Near You

DeletedUser106296

Ladies and Gentleman,

At this lovely day
i wanna thank To God, for giving me many good loyal friend and good Tribe
to may dad and mon for bought me a nice laptop,
to our ally choong and TBS, without them we cant win this war faster.
to creator and litka who are best OP WET Commander,
to mr. Glory .. WET Manager
To all WET member and Fans, friends at others tribe who always giving us support

To Rage who giving us good village even cost us many nuke and noble but it all worth it. Some of them play good and fight hard. This is not easy like it look. What make them cant win from us is they dont have THa HandSoMEsT and WET tribe secret Ritual

There some member of rage joined others tribe, i cant say no about them, even i think they are refugee :) what is refugee mean is a loser who run from his tribe wich are in losing condition. who think they can hide to other tribe for asking protection from WET
But one thing for sure we will still taking ex rage member at k55 no matter they are stay at others tribe.

Before you recruiting some rage member at k55 you must think and consider that your home is not at continent k55 mean you will make far support and hard to recap or counter our attacl.

But its only my thoiught im only newbie player dont have many experienced and not veteran or good leader. Your choice is not our problem so WHATEVER !

At last before im finish this speech i only wanna said i love you all, muachh..muachh

Tha HanDsOmeSt

Rajawali.Jaya

DeletedUser

I was happy until I realised what the true intentions of the leadership were.. extremely disappointed in what is now ex-Rage personally. The lack of participation and communication was appalling. The few decent members who did help out however, were just unlucky with leadership. Good war for both sides, although only at the start for us.. Just my thoughts on the matter

DeletedUser

We tried to tell all that to Theory, but they made their choice before they even started talking to us. So be it. Way to leave your boy 546322 out to dry.

The rest will fall eventually too. Not sure what was with TGOT, looks like he had his own plan.

DeletedUser6777

I was happy until I realised what the true intentions of the leadership were.. extremely disappointed in what is now ex-Rage personally. The lack of participation and communication was appalling. The few decent members who did help out however, were just unlucky with leadership. Good war for both sides, although only at the start for us.. Just my thoughts on the matter

What are you referring to? [As in the true intentions of the leadership]
I'm all ears.

DeletedUser106296

haizz it all now history no need talk about it again. there no one need to be blamed

DeletedUser

Seems a couple of Rage joined ZEF. Explains why they started having players in K55. Funny how ZEF are starting to like refugees. Took in EDL and EDM as well in K45.

DeletedUser103537

hmm wonder how happy WeT are with this little taking in of Rage members. Maybe possible war.

DeletedUser64969

I heard zef are gona get gang banged i hope this mail doesn't got lost or burned or wet cos that would be unfortunate

DeletedUser

We tried to tell all that to Theory, but they made their choice before they even started talking to us. So be it. Way to leave your boy 546322 out to dry.

The rest will fall eventually too. Not sure what was with TGOT, looks like he had his own plan.

Was Not up to me, I let my members vote on it but some jumped the gun and the merge was forced but i was not in Rage for more then 4 hours due to their leaders incompetence :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What are you referring to? [As in the true intentions of the leadership]
I'm all ears.
It wasn't every member of the leadership, just the few who put in 0 effort to the war and focused on their personal growth through internalling and then jumped ship as soon as they were targeted.

DeletedUser

fight for k55 and k65 is getting interesting, many tribes involved (small and big)
maybe rawr will own both ? we will see.. :)

DeletedUser106296

Core is always be crowded Place, many monster there.

WET always respect our Diplmatic. TBS and Choong is our ally can say we sharing k55 with them. But we have diff agreement with ZEF.

WET and ZEF have diplomatic relation and at WET we respect our Agreement k45 is for Zef Home and k55 is for WET
It look GameOfThrone have part of they decision to take ex rage member joined zef right bro :p
Becarefull bro..we maybe can tolerate you jumped to zef from theory-rage-zef but what are you doing now maybe can cause bad diplomatic relation between WET and ZEF ( Just maybe because there Others decision :) i only Tha HandSoMesT at WET its not me make a decision)

Btw this can say internal information from WET .. im spy for TW forum lol upss...
But we are not war with ZEF and RAWR yet, We dont mind they taking ex rage member too as like WET motto WHATEVER ... But taking ex rage member is not guarantee we stop attacking them no matter now they stay at others tribe
One for sure we Want k55, If others recruited ex rage member at others continent than k55 it really doesnt matter for us. But Pls ... Pls dont taking member at K55

Yes, Maybe you are big Tribe, Have many good Player,
Yes maybe you are Pro, Veteran, Old School, Uber Player or many others tittle.
But consider one thing WET fight for our Home, Our continent. And we become dominance at k55 with fight So e are not easy to let our ex enemies join others. And im sure you there wont happy if doing same thing ..

So if there any attack come from Us ..specially my self maybe lol you know a reason..this is not officially come from WET im not they speaker... WET speaker is creator, uncle litka.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106296

Ahh our WET manager come :)
Forum mr. glory is WET manager he handle mostly WET internal. If not because he influence and charisma maybe we all kill each others at WET. So far he and creator and uncle litka can controll and provide us new village work for our troops.

As i stated before they fight hard, and we never say we fight easy, many of our nuke and noble deied successfully. Rage is worth it enemy thats why we keep attacking they ex member .. reason we cant let some of them back and growing. some ex Rage member is scary player lol..make worry. we dont want have any thorn growing at our home or will hit our ass later :p

And that mean we respect also to they skill.

DeletedUser

Raj You may not know this but i was dismissed from Rage I never left on my own free will and the other thing is I have no decision making power in ZEF I am just a regular player. I only had influence in the recruitment of Aswadm (a good friend) the rest was not my doing.

DeletedUser106296

Raj You may not know this but i was dismissed from Rage I never left on my own free will and the other thing is I have no decision making power in ZEF I am just a regular player. I only had influence in the recruitment of Aswadm (a good friend) the rest was not my doing.

If you say so i will trust your word.

Actually this is not my authority to make comment our diplomat is Creator.
he is posting like this at our forum :

NAP :

ZEF

- a well organize elite tribe from k45.
- ZEF cant noble any village in K55
- WET cant noble any village in K45

- any issue regarding ZEF should be directly mail/contact cr8tor003

I hope ZEF treat our diplomatic with respect. If not im worry maybe our relation specially me not put any respect to any ZEF member too.

This is not WET speaker but i thknk WET elders wont like be stabbed like this

DeletedUser106856

Raj, is your leadership okay with you giving so much information about your tribe and tribe diplomacy with the whole of W64 lol