Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

Top Ten as of October 8th.

W64Top10-Oct8.png

DeletedUser

Feeling the heat between Rawr! and MW. Gonna get interesting.

DeletedUser

That heat is being used on ~MW~ to warm up the Dino Food so its nice and tasty :D

DeletedUser1082

Rawr and ~MW~ are allies and their leaders good friends, it was the leader of ~MW~ that suggested Friday and BamBam merged to form Rawr, I highly doubt they're going to go to war any time soon.

DeletedUser

i was expecting steve to make it public to the forums. LOL
mw and rawr are allies for the long term...

jmecamo

Rawr and ~MW~ are allies and their leaders good friends, it was the leader of ~MW~ that suggested Friday and BamBam merged to form Rawr, I highly doubt they're going to go to war any time soon.

Your normally spot on buddy but not this time :) RyanCamoo mailed bambam days before, plans were in motion long before Monk mentioned it would be a good idea ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser61336

I noticed this world didn't really have much of a map maker, figured I'd try to pitch in a little bit. :p

[spoil]
neNDo.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I noticed this world didn't really have much of a map maker, figured I'd try to pitch in a little bit. :p

[spoil]
neNDo.png
[/spoil]

It's cool, although you might want to think about removing that dark color, shadow or whatever it is, and use bright ones :D
Also, you could zoom in. And you could include that hole between MW and Ex on the map.

DeletedUser61336

The colors are alright, I think it was due to the change between 2000 and 1000 pixels that caused it to look as dark as it is. As for zooming, any closer and it wouldn't have included all the tribes. :p

DeletedUser

The colors are alright, I think it was due to the change between 2000 and 1000 pixels that caused it to look as dark as it is. As for zooming, any closer and it wouldn't have included all the tribes. :p

20% zoom would be cool.:D Not everyone cares about those 5 villages on K9x+ and <K2x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61336

I go based off of what twstats gives me, but I will try using photoshop for that I suppose. :)

Edit: Revamped version of the previous map, just excluding names.
[spoil]
mZilv.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator: