• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Jan, did you even read my post?

Maybe I suggest you:

1) PM nemovc
2) PM Mordus1
3) Recheck facts from them
4) Essentially just read carefully and between lines...... before posting another pukeblood thing

Everything u post is like 85% air, I explain until I want to vomit blood, but I think nemo is more patient he can explain to you :p

DeletedUser107877

Why would I want to talk to Nemovc hes moved to TSL aswell now, fireyflame account is still in Twist but im sure thats all to do with stats. As for mordus clara did talk to Mordus to ask that Twist be disbanded but he wouldnt reply.

DeletedUser

Jan, I've spent hours tearing my hair out trying to get to the bottom of what this 'trivial thing' was. And don't insinuate I wasn't loyal to Twist. When it was twist, and for a long time afterwards, I was. But it hasn't been for a while now, and I'm not loyal to TEA.

Also, you're delusional if you think the people who left Twist for TSL have any real information to give... That would imply some kind of tribal structure. And also delusional if you think that venge, who ruined two frontline accounts, attempted to get multiple other accounts banned, as well as acted more immaturely than a six year old in the forums (not to mention, when pete got me to take over the account sit (which was ruined, incidentally - something to do with venge sending all three million defence infantry to a single village in k68, which would have required 18,000 nukes to clear at its peak - it was so fun defending against opterons nukes with 15 rebuilt HC in an otherwise empty village >.>) I was initially gobsmacked to find mixed villages. Fair enough that all the groups had been deleted, because if you're trying to destroy an account that would be one of the first things. But to build mixed villages requires either three weeks of fore-planning, or pure and plain incompetence and misunderstanding of how the game works)) is somehow above smintie in any kind of way... Your opinion that she somehow organised for the accounts surrounding toll to be empty when he changed sides shows how little you understand - she was intensly furious about it at the time. I'm actually getting sick of posting to you here so I'll skip my responses to a couple of posts, but I will say this - if you think pete was the only duke smintie respected, you're wrong. But we all know that anyway.

And really, pointing out that toll nobled himself? That's pretty low. Never sent a 5-noble train before?

If I wanted scripts out of the twist forums, I'd get them from, I don't know, the huge repositry on my hard drive?

And as for why you'd want to talk to me, might have something to do with getting your facts straight and not making ill-informed comments. Or for old-times friendship sake.

DeletedUser107877

You dont need information to pass when traitors still have control in Twist, the fireyflame account is still there, does TSL really need that much help to improve stats. What took you so long to run to TSL? please dont say you were sorting out the tribe before you left :lol:
As for that crap your wrote out above why complain to me about venge building mixed vills :icon_eek:

DeletedUser84663

I must just laugh...

History_repeats_itself.jpg

...sounds like history keeps repeating itself lol. This is the same discussion we had 100 pages ago when me and the others deleted because of the same internal butting-of-heads.
rinse and repeat.

Doing the same things that were tried before, don't fix the issue... (see other worlds where tribes split cause of leadership/teamwork/ego/nobling/inactive/stupid issues).

Seems as though TSL has had the biggest "gain" in villas since the start of the war. Good job TSL. You now own 65% of the world; a jump of about 10% since a couple weeks ago. If you can't noble them, take them in... after all, they will do more work for you than they did in their last tribe (note sarcasm), except Itchy (he won't stop pissing someone off).

As for the rant the last few pages... did you know frogs can jump too?

DeletedUser

Hey Chachi :))

I think you're wrong about our new members not doing anything. Toll did very little (as far as nobling, he obviously was one of the top ODA gainers in Twist) while in Twist!, but look at him today. He now has a motive and a team backing him, something he didn't have in Twist!.

DeletedUser84663

Give it time... I'm not saying Toll is a bad guy, but motivation only takes one so far... Every time a player moves from one side to another, there's a jump in war stats because of the player's motivation, but it dies quickly. Maybe Toll and the bunch can prove this theory (repeated history) wrong this time.

On the same note, he is the main/only reason TSL has had such good stats these past few weeks, no?

..oh yea, and firey acct that went back to Twist during a pillaging of villas. Poor pete losing his acct by way of sore players not of the same caliber as himself :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Over the last month TSL is +1100 on Twist!. Toll is +154.

The firey account isn't to blame lol

DeletedUser

Why would I want to talk to Nemovc hes moved to TSL aswell now, fireyflame account is still in Twist but im sure thats all to do with stats. As for mordus clara did talk to Mordus to ask that Twist be disbanded but he wouldnt reply.

so, for the love of god, or any almighty creator spirit father grandfather mother

talk individually to the stakeholders before making your opinion based on some random fragment of opinion flying across your face... and without any thought or critical thinking, just simply taking it up as your own.

if you are sure, you are sure because of others who have given you one random piece of info here, one random piece there,
if you are sure, you are sure by social norms by the people you surround yourself with...
if you are really sure, maybe open the world wider a bit and surround with people of different norms... and you will be less normalized to your apparently correct normal that is your opinion now :)

DeletedUser

Give it time... I'm not saying Toll is a bad guy, but motivation only takes one so far... Every time a player moves from one side to another, there's a jump in war stats because of the player's motivation, but it dies quickly. Maybe Toll and the bunch can prove this theory (repeated history) wrong this time.

Except for one thing Chachi....and the one thing that Kid, Larry and co totally overlooked

Ive played this account from vil 1 with just a few days of being sat

Ive played W11 account from vil 1 with just a few days of being sat

W2 i played for a few years before deleting

So suffice to say, unlike 99% of the people out there, i dont hit delete. I dont lose motivation. No, my motivation is very simple:

They challenged me and disrespected me

All i did was three things:

Leave the tribe
Attack weak members
Called leadership weak

Not really a traitor....just someone who is tired of being led by people who cant lead. Youve forgot...i still lead a top tribe, and have led top tribes on another world.....so in the case of this world i was just falling inline, combined with a fact that everyone knew

this was my last world....the one i was going to finish my TW days once w2 and w11 were over. I didnt hide that fact. Everyone knew i played this world very little

but see, disrespect is a funny thing, and when you combine it with the fact that we just put the death blow into our opponent on w2, and i cleared up all red dots in a 7 k area after 3 years of front line battling which freed up time to play on this world

well

just ended up being poor timing for Kid and co

So motivation is strong. Only thing stopping me now is lack of nobles lol

@Nemo

Jan doesnt seem to understand that one has to actually kill troops in order to get 41 mil ODA in one month, hence any theory of empty vills or inactive players is proven untrue. She's just trying to say whatever comes to her simple head in order to make herself feel happy lol. We all know the truth

@Jan

I was just following through with what i said i would do, which is contact Dark....and he said exactly what i expected him to say. See, you and Clara think you know him....but again, you miss one simple part: ive know him for almost 10 years.

See, the largest consistant issue i have seen with Twist "leadership" is the under estimation of its real players. They cater to the 500 type players, but then get rid of the ones who can play. Why else would i get blasted for attacking at random, in which it led to #3 in ODA against the enemy while playing sparingly (but active daily).

Especially when activity and attacking the enemy are two things that every tribe wants?

Its called not having a clue about how to REALLY play the game.

I have a track record that can be viewed. I can provide screen shots of my sit record. You can check on my war stats and ODA on my other worlds

yet none of this was even bothered. Instead, i was put in some dumb box, and well.....was only droven away due to the ineptness of the leadership

aint that a shame?

So do everyone a favor, mrs co player. Go start an account on a world and play if for years, be top 10 in ODA, get to 50 mil or so (like i have on one world) and maybe, just maybe, i might start to think you can play the game

but i manage two 17 mil account and a 51 mil account, with all three pretty dang close to being the top in ODA in respective worlds, and deleted another when it was 6th...while being top 5 in war stats.

So i have a resume. I have a track record. End of day, you bring no value except just a waste of space on the PnP

DeletedUser

i look forward to this, i wont be defending simply because...all my defence is on the frontline :L all my nukes have just been sent out as well so im nukeless

what ever shall i do ?

call my what u like TSL...i dont care. Time to leave the world in some style

Opteron i shall still have sitters...dont u worry, not much to sit mind..only got a 1k incs :/

you do realize me leaving over that op was just the excuse ? that was when i was gonna move over to twist. After seeing them start falling i backed out of it. im a pretty chilled guy tbh wouldnt say im hot headed 24/7...well when they start bringing half the enemy tribe over without any discussion with the rest of the tribe, all the secrets kept...internals kept for themselves

well been nice knowing you TSL, probs broken a lot of the friendships. Those of you that i talked to quite a bit. best of luck in the game and enjoy yourselves...im gonna enjoy myself with these incs..nice to have some fun again..i doubt ill survive but ah well...means i can get a life now :lol:

Well your sitters have given up? Not sure why you are getting support but I'll take the ODA.

And really all your troops are out? My ODA suggests otherwise. Same as vn, hilow and optys ODA.

You have not left in much style.

DeletedUser107877

@Bollx

Ummm dont think I ever said contact Dark but if it makes you feel better being intouch with your 10 yr old mate whatever lol
Did I ever claim to be a skilled player? I dont think my morals would let me lol, you see someone like myself with even the slightest knowledge of the game doesnt need to go around boasting everytime they noble a barb, they simply play and enjoy continuing to learn, as where someone like you who needs to boast every barb conquered feel intimidated by their lack of capabilities, so where you lack on the game you excel in talking a good game. Need proof compare your number of total postings to others :lol:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by kaner189
"i look forward to this, i wont be defending simply because...all my defence is on the frontline :L all my nukes have just been sent out as well so im nukeless

what ever shall i do ?

call my what u like TSL...i dont care. Time to leave the world in some style

Opteron i shall still have sitters...dont u worry, not much to sit mind..only got a 1k incs :/

you do realize me leaving over that op was just the excuse ? that was when i was gonna move over to twist. After seeing them start falling i backed out of it. im a pretty chilled guy tbh wouldnt say im hot headed 24/7...well when they start bringing half the enemy tribe over without any discussion with the rest of the tribe, all the secrets kept...internals kept for themselves

well been nice knowing you TSL, probs broken a lot of the friendships. Those of you that i talked to quite a bit. best of luck in the game and enjoy yourselves...im gonna enjoy myself with these incs..nice to have some fun again..i doubt ill survive but ah well...means i can get a life now
"

You were a spy. I knew it and I used you.
You left TSL once ... Your luck was in that moment that I was gone, opty is a good guy.
You were always saved by your mates when you were OP'ed, then you come here bragging about how good player you are ... you're just a weak player, very very poor.
I waited only your first mistake ... You're out.

DeletedUser107877

So open mind how can you trust the new members they screwed over twist what makes you think they are not out to screw over TSL?

DeletedUser

These players have proven their skills. If they will fit with TSL rules, they will stay.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

p.s. An advice for you: go and play another world, maybe TSL is not there.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We have an solid group of players , very trustable , and this is the power of TSL..
Nobody can break us.

DeletedUser107877

You cant honestly say everyone you invited has proven their skills :icon_eek: . I just cant understand why you took the rest of them in, was it to make the game easier but then you ruin the challenge in the game and its that which makes the game fun.

DeletedUser

You cant honestly say everyone you invited has proven their skills :icon_eek: . I just cant understand why you took the rest of them in, was it to make the game easier but then you ruin the challenge in the game and its that which makes the game fun.

You have too much to learn. Save our time and go in a noob world.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser107877

How would you know what I have to learn? you dont know me, you dont know my abilities. Hate to inform you w46 is now classed as the noob world :lol:

That really was a poor reply, were you struggling to come up with a good reason as to why you took twisties in :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: