The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser

at least we are allways right, u are allways wrong and just use your typing skills
you must love reading what you ve wrote, lol

first of all, what less did is not a joke at all and cant be compared with razvr6 using Pitas tag for one day

and yes, Pitas disbanding was a funny situation for us. Why? Simple, because all their smart brains couldnt think of not giving to james/infamous ANY account

Plus, it was verry funny they blamed shaggy for their careless action, then they blamed Gotrob, and no one from pita had the decency to admit they did a mistake and it was their fault only

Taking pitas tag and give it back after one day was a joke, a funny one.

What less did, paying premium to change his name with one similar to mine, shows only how much frustration, hatred and small thinking this less has.

Anyway, I think I should be flatered that someone payd to have a similar nickname on tribalwars.net, after only 1 year of playing here with all of you :)

Means Im famous, no? :lol:

DeletedUser106579

at least we are allways right, u are allways wrong

Really? LOL. Think you ought to check back on some of your own misinformed posts there, Geani...

you must love reading what you ve wrote, lol

Yeah, some of U6's posts are entertaining, as are those from some in GotRob, such as Zack and VU... Yours are almost always borderline gibberish, and rarely contain anything of interest since they seem to consist entirely of snide, self-satisfied jibes...

first of all, what less did is not a joke at all and cant be compared with razvr6 using Pitas tag for one day

and yes, Pitas disbanding was a funny situation for us. Why? Simple, because all their smart brains couldnt think of not giving to james/infamous ANY account

Plus, it was verry funny they blamed shaggy for their careless action, then they blamed Gotrob, and no one from pita had the decency to admit they did a mistake and it was their fault only

Taking pitas tag and give it back after one day was a joke, a funny one.

Think you should check with Shaggy as to whether anyone at PITA took responsibility for the disbanding of PITA. And, yep, humour tends to be a very subjective business; some people find drag queens (who happen to be dead ringers for Leon Brittan stuffed into a blonde wig) immensely amusing...

What less did, paying premium to change his name with one similar to mine, shows only how much frustration, hatred and small thinking this less has.

Anyway, I think I should be flatered that someone payd to have a similar nickname on tribalwars.net, after only 1 year of playing here with all of you :)

Means Im famous, no? :lol:

Nope, but you're clearly very easily flattered...

[SPOIL] :icon_eek: [/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ads, check my posts, since this world started
and maybe you will see that all I said came true

if you dont see it, its because you dont want to admit it, of course

DeletedUser

Someone sure is arrogant lately! If you know so much, why haven't you kicked my friend yet :icon_wink:?

DeletedUser106579

ads, check my posts, since this world started
and maybe you will see that all I said came true

if you dont see it, its because you dont want to admit it, of course

Oooh, a post that actually makes sense. I'm not saying that you're always wrong, Geani, 'cause by the law of averages you'd have to be correct occasionally. What I'm pointing out is that you are NOT always right; only someone with quite astonishing levels of arrogance and a supreme lack of awareness would believe that they could be...

Accept that as a fact of life and you'll be a far happier person...

[SPOIL] :icon_confused: [/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

500pp and she could change her ign to always right, then no one could argue :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

what less did its dangerous for my tribe and its a immature behaviour

what less is doing would be more correct statment. unlike a certain player thats using pushed accounts or holding multiple passwords bragging about spies and inventing web cams tricks used by traitors to collect intel.

less decided to fall back on good old fashion military strategy the proper term of what i did is called a blackflag operation something used by our military and other countries around the world for hundreds of years. and yes geani it is designed to cripple your enemy so your statement that it could have really hurt gotrob is exactly why i did it this isnt tribal hugs and since you threw the moral and fair game play out of this world a long time ago.

i decided to use real world strategy. go figure use real military strategy in a war strategy game?

For those that havent been in there countries military a blackflag operation is as follows

False flag (also known as black flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is: flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations and can be used during peace-time.

breaking it down to basics pretend your geani attack her allies hope they click on there incoming see geani attacking first thing they do is click on message her and send we are allies why are you attacking me? at that time you get to reply as if you were her. or they attack back and you foward there attacks on what they think is a gotrob village to less active gotrob players that being good geani slaves send attacks at them.

second part change your villages names less active members of gotrob assume geani took the village there attacking knowing her temper they break off there attacks. they also click on the village name see her picture and click on send message but they arent really mailing her they are mailing you so you misguide them elsewhere.

thats real world and happens daily my only flaw was geani posted her own picture cant use real players pics on other profiles you wont find that in the regular rules its part of terms and agreements which you give your word to follow when you join. in my case i joined alongtime ago had forgotten the details in it. however a rules is a rule and after seeing a copy of it was wrong for using her picture however everything else was well within the rules and good solid military strategy and if this was a real war there wouldnt be a user's agreement

i hope that explains what where how and why

yes geani some of us really do understand real military strategy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q0L7MzgtWk&feature=fvwrel

DeletedUser

what less is doing would be more correct statment. unlike a certain player thats using pushed accounts or holding multiple passwords bragging about spies and inventing web cams tricks used by traitors to collect intel.

less decided to fall back on good old fashion military strategy the proper term of what i did is called a blackflag operation something used by our military and other countries around the world for hundreds of years. and yes geani it is designed to cripple your enemy so your statement that it could have really hurt gotrob is exactly why i did it this isnt tribal hugs and since you threw the moral and fair game play out of this world a long time ago.

i decided to use real world strategy. go figure use real military strategy in a war strategy game?

For those that havent been in there countries military a blackflag operation is as follows

False flag (also known as black flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is: flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations and can be used during peace-time.

breaking it down to basics pretend your geani attack her allies hope they click on there incoming see geani attacking first thing they do is click on message her and send we are allies why are you attacking me? at that time you get to reply as if you were her. or they attack back and you foward there attacks on what they think is a gotrob village to less active gotrob players that being good geani slaves send attacks at them.

second part change your villages names less active members of gotrob assume geani took the village there attacking knowing her temper they break off there attacks. they also click on the village name see her picture and click on send message but they arent really mailing her they are mailing you so you misguide them elsewhere.

thats real world and happens daily my only flaw was geani posted her own picture cant use real players pics on other profiles you wont find that in the regular rules its part of terms and agreements which you give your word to follow when you join. in my case i joined alongtime ago had forgotten the details in it. however a rules is a rule and after seeing a copy of it was wrong for using her picture however everything else was well within the rules and good solid military strategy and if this was a real war there wouldnt be a user's agreement

1. I am pretty sure people that flew the wrong flag were given no quarter. (but who really cares its a video game)

2. More importantly it makes you/your tribe look desperate.

DeletedUser

1. I am pretty sure people that flew the wrong flag were given no quarter. (but who really cares its a video game)

i havent asked for any quarter from gotrod just the opposite. i told there leadership to bring it over and over again. might check my odd hows yours?

if you dont care about the game? why spend your time in a war simulation? i do it because it reminds me of my days in the military and my tribes reminds me of the commrades i served with and the good times and the bad. whats your reason. you know my in game name i never hide it so i guess if your feeling froggy go for it?

as far as your looking desperate part of your statement? if your in gotrob knowing the way there playing and there moral compass. prehaps you should look to your own house prior to suggesting the new rules for ours? people that live in glass houses might not want to be throwing stones around it might just bring there own house down.

monsterbro

u6 are you just really really bitter, you totally failed on this world. Would PITA have lowered there standards again, by having you on an account of theres? oops I think they have. (I have some Very very good intel that you are) ha

Funny part is u6 can kick your ass in this game so i ahve no clue why your talking so much shit

DeletedUser

i havent asked for any quarter from gotrod just the opposite. i told there leadership to bring it over and over again. might check my odd hows yours?

if you dont care about the game? why spend your time in a war simulation? i do it because it reminds me of my days in the military and my tribes reminds me of the commrades i served with and the good times and the bad. whats your reason. you know my in game name i never hide it so i guess if your feeling froggy go for it?

as far as your looking desperate part of your statement? if your in gotrob knowing the way there playing and there moral compass. prehaps you should look to your own house prior to suggesting the new rules for ours? people that live in glass houses might not want to be throwing stones around it might just bring there own house down.

Crazy how a couple comments are seemingly taken very personal. And for your comment about GR has absolutely no relevance to you changing you ign to geani69. And let's be honest, thinking that someone loses sleep over the way they play this game is pretty naive. If tw is that big of a priority in your life, I feel for you.

Regarding who I am in game....ask your tribe they know...

DeletedUser

Desperate how? He had some fun. Not like he took any sits *cough* Eternal Lord *cough*. Who was desperate enough to do that again? Oh hypocrisy, thy name is GotRob :icon_wink:.

Crazy how a couple comments are seemingly taken very personal.

Hearing this from you made my day. Really, it did. I laughed pretty hard. Read above about hypocrisy.

can, well said
funny, he never showed us how, except for losing all his acc and tribes on w 59 :D

You ever noble me while I was playing? No. Meh, I may not be able to show you I'm better, but I do know some people in your tribe who might let me onto their accounts to do so if I tell them I changed my mind and can coplay! Actually, if not for the disgusting way you and shaggy have acted and played, I might've even considered it. But when you made it a war of friends of mine who play morally and friends who are willing to look the other way, I'm not willing to be part of those who look the other way. And I don't have time for those who play morally...maybe soon though geani, I'll make my mark on GotRob with an account in it :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Desperate how? He had some fun. Not like he took any sits *cough* Eternal Lord *cough*. Who was desperate enough to do that again? Oh hypocrisy, thy name is GotRob :icon_wink:.

Hearing this from you made my day. Really, it did. I laughed pretty hard. Read above about hypocrisy.

You ever noble me while I was playing? No. Meh, I may not be able to show you I'm better, but I do know some people in your tribe who might let me onto their accounts to do so if I tell them I changed my mind and can coplay! Actually, if not for the disgusting way you and shaggy have acted and played, I might've even considered it. But when you made it a war of friends of mine who play morally and friends who are willing to look the other way, I'm not willing to be part of those who look the other way. And I don't have time for those who play morally...maybe soon though geani, I'll make my mark on GotRob with an account in it :icon_wink:.

I was talking to less, he can explain w/e he feels like. I was not talking to you and if I wanted your opinion, I would have told you what it is.

DeletedUser

Guess what, sir-no-one-cares? It's a public forum, and if you want a private conversation there's this thing called private messages. If you don't know how to use that, don't take your frustration out on me; learn to use it. Now, feel free to answer my post, or learn to private message and take it off the forums, hypocrite.

DeletedUser

lol, and you are a mod with this language?

Who gives you the right to offend me? Or who do you think you are to tell me I have no morale?

You know nothing about me and my friends, all you and the rest of bad players there are saying is that we dont have honour and that, and all what you say is simple crap

you didnt prove u are a good player, EVER, and you are still talking here and offending me? LOL, YOU HAVE SOME NERVE !

I want a mod on this section to read mighty mod u6 post and take apropiate messures

He thinks hes GOD now, lol

DeletedUser

lol less, all your work and your 500 pp wasted for nothing, all I had to do was to send a circular in 3 tribes and tell them what you did :))
so no one is surprised, and you call yourself a mature man? LOL

geani29 Oct 25,2012 01:36
name it less made a joke, but is not a good one

please check twice if you have sitter requests from [player]geani69[/player], its not me !

check carefully the name, points, and double check with shagy or council

thank you

this is not me:

http://i.imgur.com/7EQy1.jpg