400 accounts left..

DeletedUser

..and counting down.

image.php

386 accounts left with points.

138 accounts over 1 mil. points.

DeletedUser

Seriously, it is quite impressive considering the location and that you`ve been and kept busy a long period.. I would try to get my hands on a bit more backline clusters if I were you but that`s just me. Hope you keep the spirit up!

Also nice to see Witchys comeback :)

DeletedUser

Seriously, it is quite impressive considering the location and that you`ve been and kept busy a long period.. I would try to get my hands on a bit more backline clusters if I were you but that`s just me. Hope you keep the spirit up!

Also nice to see Witchys comeback :)

i lose lots of vills, just noble faster than i get nobled..congrats to witchy getting their 20th player on the account

DeletedUser

399 left..

There has been and will be accounts changing hands so it`s not easy to see from outside which of the original players are left at the accounts (not saying that Witchy was the original owner of that account but..).

The ones that matters are really the accounts who are continously active and playing for doing actual damage at the enemy walls. The rest who are not active enough to find their way to frontline villages hopefully do theri part of nuking, supporting and sitting the frontliners.

There are more barbarians then villages that are at accounts possesion. Over 105.000 barbs. Eating (low point) barbs will not get anyone anywhere. Even with account manager, it still takes time and resources to grow them into fully usable such and even thoe nobles are geting cheaper over time, they should be meant to be used at OPs. Any failure at this is either organizational or some members not doing their part as they should and would be pressed into correction. My 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

399 left..

There has been and will be accounts changing hands so it`s not easy to see from outside which of the original players are left at the accounts (not saying that Witchy was the original owner of that account but..).

The ones that matters are really the accounts who are continously active and playing for doing actual damage at the enemy walls. The rest who are not active enough to find their way to frontline villages hopefully do theri part of nuking, supporting and sitting the frontliners.

There are more barbarians then villages that are at accounts possesion. Over 105.000 barbs. Eating (low point) barbs will not get anyone anywhere. Even with account manager, it still takes time and resources to grow them into fully usable such and even thoe nobles are geting cheaper over time, they should be meant to be used at OPs. Any failure at this is either organizational or some members not doing their part as they should and would be pressed into correction. My 2 cents.

i'm completely agree with you.. wow 386 players left, but this world has a long way to go. btw offtopic are you playing on this world? ;)

DeletedUser

Tryin to stay out the forums but my view these 400 accs are its more like 50 decent active players
Its only two tribes Infamy or Knock

50 active players doing their part and a lot of nobodies not getting involved. Basically the majority in this World are sittin back watchin those on the front line scrap each other and if their tribe win they claim the glory.
Thing with the front line is you have to be active or you die, and you can end up having more respect for the enemy on the frontline your fighting who you know is putting in as much effort us you then those in your own tribe watching

gonna say it and be flamed :) I dont get why these 50 active guys are so bent of killing each other off when everyone of them deserves to be in the tribe thats wins this World

DeletedUser

Tryin to stay out the forums but my view these 400 accs are its more like 50 decent active players
Its only two tribes Infamy or Knock

50 active players doing their part and a lot of nobodies not getting involved. Basically the majority in this World are sittin back watchin those on the front line scrap each other and if their tribe win they claim the glory.
Thing with the front line is you have to be active or you die, and you can end up having more respect for the enemy on the frontline your fighting who you know is putting in as much effort us you then those in your own tribe watching

gonna say it and be flamed :) I dont get why these 50 active guys are so bent of killing each other off when everyone of them deserves to be in the tribe thats wins this World

listen to this trash lol

jokin, true tho, u do build up more respect for ur enemy if there battlin ya.

and idk if 50 the right number but prob not far off

DeletedUser

...and idk if 50 the right number but prob not far off

Easy; I can check the last months ennoblements, OD increase and account locations to get an idea about who`s doin what. Already started.

i'm completely agree with you.. wow 386 players left, but this world has a long way to go. btw offtopic are you playing on this world? ;)

Thanks! I quit this world long ago as I didn`t do too well tbh :/ Wouldn`t mind being a s.k. nobody.
Killing time here while waiting to co-play at W66.

Lol, a new tribe only including the best offensive players taking on the rest of the world. Throw in ability to coordinate together and you got a splatter movie right there.

DeletedUser102628

I guess its not all about ODA, but in last 31 days only 32 accounts have 5m + oda so maybe 50 is too high, unless you include co-players then it would be a lot higher than 50.
oh and 51 accounts with over 3m ODA, if you consider that to be doing enough.

( I didn't include ODD or conquers, but will leave that to Blind savior to make an accurate list/count)

DeletedUser

well theres another player down....infamy player this time :p

DeletedUser

397 left..

Trying something like this instead; feel free to flame anytime.
Based on the previous month;

Knock!

Djwright15 : Account location already shown in the war thread. Not a single low pointer taken under the previous month. Has a large amount of frontline villages and has exchanged villages back and forth every day without exception and yet still increasing.

HuGgY. : [spoil]
en57
[/spoil] Playing tag with Hawaiian Smurf atm. Found his way to the Infamy front at K31 and settling. Probably getting a warm wellcome.

kircSus :
[spoil]
en57
[/spoil] Internalling quite a bit the second half of the month. Those K21 villages may come usefull being not far from the front. Having a calmer period. Has taken some easier Infamy villages earlier but those counts as well. Some low pointer barbs taken at K31-32 area. May be intentionally as bait lol

Nutbunnygirl :
[spoil]
en57
[/spoil] Has gotten villages from Infamy at K56 area. Had calm period of about 10 days but may now be at it again.

sirpatoloco :
[spoil]
en57
[/spoil] 66 caps against Infamy, mostly at K31 area. A few low point barbs at K43-53. I can guess why thoe.

pcconquerer :
[spoil]
en57
[/spoil] Not getting heavily attacked, taken some Infamy villages some more from Egozoid and mostly taken low point barbs at his area and keeps going.

..under update.. (ZzZz)
images

..look close at what is at the screen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rebel58 :

en57
[/spoil]
Ennoblements last month: [spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.p...e=all&timerange=2012/10/01 - 2012/10/31&pn=-1[/spoil]
Stats last month against Infamy:[spoil]Side 1: Players: Rebel58
Side 2:
Tribes: Infamy

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 10
Difference: 68

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 668,159
Side 2: 73,926