Sooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How is everyone in ODA? Are there any real challenges that have emerged since i left? the only real one there was when i left was mudpie and he doesn't seem particularly active anymore.

No, i will not be rejoining the game for anyone. I've developed a liking to being able to do other things in the real world without consequence to a game, but it would be nice to chat to some of you again some time (matt, debbie, mike, wicked, jack, tom, dan, james, christina, alby, patti etc.

If you want to, you can always hit me up on skype (my skype is robertrobrobert1)

PS if you move this thread to general discussion wolfie i will track you down and eat your first born child. the forum is dead as the dodo so its not exactly clogging it.

DeletedUser

/moves thread to GD :icon_razz:

From what I understand, mudpie left. ODA essentially declared on all the little tribes, and gave them a grace period to prepare and consolidate into a few tribes. Nothing much came of it, but it was the last thing I remember really being talked about on these forums. I'd imagine since then all that's happened is ODA mopping up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How is everyone in ODA? Are there any real challenges that have emerged since i left? the only real one there was when i left was mudpie and he doesn't seem particularly active anymore.

No, i will not be rejoining the game for anyone. I've developed a liking to being able to do other things in the real world without consequence to a game, but it would be nice to chat to some of you again some time (matt, debbie, mike, wicked, jack, tom, dan, james, christina, alby, patti etc.

If you want to, you can always hit me up on skype (my skype is robertrobrobert1)

PS if you move this thread to general discussion wolfie i will track you down and eat your first born child. the forum is dead as the dodo so its not exactly clogging it.

Nobody is asking you to come back. NOOB

DeletedUser95452

No, i will not be rejoining the game for anyone. I've developed a liking to being able to do other things in the real world without consequence to a game.

The first sign of comming back to this game ... is posting firstly in here (mooning)

DeletedUser93681

waves* hiya Rob <3

Latest is Mudpie deleted. Barbed to day. Getting close to the end then perhaps will join you in retirement :)))

Miss you buddy :(

DeletedUser36833

Bobby nobody wants you back anyways.
My only regret is not been able to catapult your hobbit backside into the ground.

No mention of me? How rude.

Who are you?

DeletedUser78112

I had a good lol at the comments on this was quite amusing :p

DeletedUser

Yes, unfortunately bobby blocked me :( Hit me up on skype and I'll explain to you in great detail why i am in the right.

DeletedUser

Yes, unfortunately bobby blocked me :( Hit me up on skype and I'll explain to you in great detail why i am in the right.
netb9h.gif

*Disclaimer*
I have no idea what you're talking about, however Bobert is never wrong (apart from when he argues with me).

DeletedUser36833

Bobby is constantly wrong he has never done anything or said anything that is correct.
He is a skid mark on the under pants of society.

DeletedUser

Bobby is constantly wrong he has never done anything or said anything that is correct.
He is a skid mark on the under pants of society.

he was being a pain to wicked andy, and just generally annoying the bollocks out of everyone.

DeletedUser

You knew what you were getting yourself into when you allowed me in the tribe. There really shouldn't of been any surprise on my behavior in the chat. Other than that, unblock me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.