W64 Blogger!

DeletedUser

Recently started on the world. Read the blogs and it has given me a bit of insight into world events and what i need to know without having to troll through old posts.

Interesting read too :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Recently started on the world. Read the blogs and it has given me a bit of insight into world events and what i need to know without having to troll through old posts.

Interesting read too :icon_smile:

You'll need a lot more than just reading to help you :D

DeletedUser108145

With the blogger quieting the game who is taking over the Blog? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser103537

hmm maybe TW should try and diversify and pick some 100 point player on the rimm that doesn't play at all.

DeletedUser

You'll need a lot more than just reading to help you :D

Hi there Al,

Not still Butthurt that everyone turned against you when they found out just how slippery you are?

No of course not.

DeletedUser

Moved to GD as he's no longer blogging. Last activity being December 9th, and last blog being September 25th and all.

DeletedUser

Moved to GD as he's no longer blogging. Last activity being December 9th, and last blog being September 25th and all.
thats kinda sad when you think about it... our blogger abandoned the world before it got good, and now when the whole world is going to war he's MIA...

DeletedUser

Sadly so. But it is what it is, and if it changes and a new blogger applies/is hired, we may see one yet :).

DeletedUser

Something to look towards

Last edited by a moderator: