Discussion: Start of World 66

DeletedUser656

Start of World 66

World 66 will start on Tuesday the 20th of November at around 17:00. Pre-registration is available now so you can secure your place and invite your friends. You can login to the world straight away to form your tribe and prepare for the world's start. When the world starts you will be placed near your tribe mates if you are in a tribe.

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 60% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

If a player is nobled on this world they will have the option to join a casual world, as described in our latest update thread.

The world will also have Flags enabled.

The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed: 1.0
Unit speed: 1.0
Flags: Yes
Paladin: Yes, with new weapons
Archers: Yes
Church enabled: No
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Points and unlimited time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 3000 points
Tech system: Simple
Beginner protection: 4 days
Tribe limit: 30
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms. No fake limit. Hauls fully enabled.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
good settings....i guess w64 players with the flags in the hands will pawn it

DeletedUser

These settings are so much better than world 65.
I will probably be joining.

DeletedUser

I like the settings, but not the speed. I understand why they did it though, with the start of HP thats a fast world and now they start a slow one. Just hope 67 is speed 2 with hauls.

DeletedUser94483

Ewok he replied to you about newb friendly stating that a suggestion made and agreed to by alot of forum members is a newb friendly setting agreeing with your own statement...

DeletedUser103537

My question in casual worlds can you get flags and use them on other worlds this has never been discussed.

DeletedUser

Ewok he replied to you about newb friendly stating that a suggestion made and agreed to by alot of forum members is a newb friendly setting agreeing with your own statement...

I took it as him defending the use of no-morale in game. I said there should not be no-morale in game because TW is newbie-friendly, and he said 'That's why flags were invented'. As if to say, 'no-morale worlds are fine so long as they have flags'.

/my interpretation.

DeletedUser103537

Flags are so broken that the funny thing if I get 3000 flags on account and that account wins a world wow your start up will be insane.