Angel Arievilo is looking for a Co-Player

DeletedUser108493

I'm looking for a co-player in W63.

You must be able to be online between 00h-12h ST. Meaning, players from Australia, USA, ...

You must have at least 2 year of experience of this game.

You must be able to
:
- Dodge, snipe and stack all tagged attacks.
- Farm all the time.
- Answer my mails politely.
- Etc.

I have Premium, Farm Assistant and Account Manager.

My Stats: http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Errr....

Are you sure you wanted a c0-player? Or you wanted to be a co-player? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I doubt you'll find a co-player here if you only have 3 villages, but good luck anyway :)

DeletedUser108493

Errr....

Are you sure you wanted a c0-player? Or you wanted to be a co-player? :icon_surprised:

Why? Because I only have 3 villages? Learn to have some respect...
If I'm asking for a co-player is because I haven't the time I desire to be here.

DeletedUser

Why? Because I only have 3 villages? Learn to have some respect...
If I'm asking for a co-player is because I haven't the time I desire to be here.

Sorry but you sounded too arrogant on your original post, which you edited. That why I made a comment like this. I could have not posted like that if you have been a little modest. You only get what you give, and when that happens, you cannot take what you have given...

DeletedUser

you should be looking for a puppy dude sorry but you can't everthing

DeletedUser108493

Sorry but you sounded too arrogant on your original post, which you edited. That why I made a comment like this. I could have not posted like that if you have been a little modest. You only get what you give, and when that happens, you cannot take what you have given...

I'm not arrogant and I never was. I just want to find a trust and experienced co-player.

DeletedUser

I'm not arrogant and I never was. I just want to find a trust and experienced co-player.

Sorry for judging you coz of your post.

I hope you can find a co-player soon. One piece of advice though, better star growing rapidly if you want to find an experienced co. Experienced players usually go for a high point player to co play with.

Best of luck! :)

DeletedUser108493

Sorry for judging you coz of your post.

I hope you can find a co-player soon. One piece of advice though, better star growing rapidly if you want to find an experienced co. Experienced players usually go for a high point player to co play with.

Best of luck! :)

That's OK, my post also might don't be too much "humble" as well.

Yes, I know, but to do that I need time, and I don't have it :/

DeletedUser108493

I'm still looking for one co-player. Mail me if interested.

DeletedUser

*Giggles* hope you find that Co soon you're going to neeeeed ittttt *Giggles*