The forum ban by shaggy rodgers of gotrob

DeletedUser105552

English? You are suppose to speak it here, don't you understand?

You like it Gangnam Style?

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 771
Side 2: 368
Difference: 403

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,080,212
Side 2: 3,237,830
Difference: 3,842,382

chart

Can i see Beneath Your Beautiful Tonight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIxCtEveG8

*Note*
We are all good at posting pictures and links! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

English? You are suppose to speak it here, don't you understand?

You like it Gangnam Style?

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 771
Side 2: 368
Difference: 403

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,080,212
Side 2: 3,237,830
Difference: 3,842,382

chart

Can i see Beneath Your Beautiful Tonight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIxCtEveG8

*Note*
We are all good at posting pictures and links! :)

No matter where life takes you, big tribe or small tribes, you will inevitably come across small minds people who think they're better than you people who think that there gaming skills, playing a certain way, sending a perfect train, etc. makes you a worthwhile human being. But graphs don't matter. What matters is having strength of character, integrity, and a sense of self-worth. And if you're lucky enough to have any of these things, never sell them. Never sell yourself short. if you do you become a follower and most likley the newest member of gotrob.

shaggy you may control your internal forums you can threaten your our tribemates but here your just one little voice. you proved to w59 along time ago you dont have the skill or the will to take me out never did never will that would require one then your missing courage enough to go all in why not tell your members to do it for you

wana guess what i am thinking with this vid?

http://youtu.be/M213TbKqxlU

DeletedUser

funny, I allways thought that is Pitas perspective about us, unskilled people :))

again, you dont know us and you dont know what you are talking about as usuall

I cant be surprised by your jeberish anymore, but I understand you perfect :D

Now Im expecting a warn for insulting you or something similar, and Im hoping some mod will finally see how you confuse a game with reality and take everything way too personal :)

Im very patient, its one of my defects ;)

PS. Wake up less, no one wants your villages YET, so stop whining about us not opping you

all in due time, no worries

DeletedUser

funny, I allways thought that is Pitas perspective about us, unskilled people
:))

Now Im expecting a warn for insulting you or something similar, and Im hoping some mod will finally see how you confuse a game with reality and take everything way too personal :)

PS. Wake up less, no one wants your villages YET, so stop whining about us not opping you

Well look what the cat dragged in? geani your know our history predates pita or ride or even -34- all the way back to when you disbanded -one- remeber that little trick you pulled then? thats why i went to -34- instead of gotrob remeber? then there was the invite to join rob or die when i was in -34- because i invited gearhound how did that work out for you? lets not forget threating ride if i joined them let me check still here. then the famous we gonna rem you your days are number speach? still here bigger than ever!!!

after all this history why would you think in any way shape or form i need to speak for pita or its members? i made it crystal clear to everyone in this world you cant rem me you cant beat me and you without any doubt dont scare me! your what did you say o i remeber

Im very patient, its one of my defects ;) dont be bring it might be the first time you and shaggy actually did the fighting for a change as far as personal its not personal its a statement of facts with a additional challange to put your nukes were your posts are.

DeletedUser

funny, I allways thought that is Pitas perspective about us, unskilled people :))

Geani.... You ARE unskilled. PITA is just lazy. It's sad. It's like an army of voracious and slightly retarded ants against a sleeping elephant. The elephant COULD stomp on the ants, but instead it's getting eaten while it sleeps.

DeletedUser105552

Geani.... You ARE unskilled. PITA is just lazy. It's sad. It's like an army of voracious and slightly retarded ants against a sleeping elephant. The elephant COULD stomp on the ants, but instead it's getting eaten while it sleeps.

So your basically saying, PITA are done? :)

You said it not me, not like we didn't know it already though.

DeletedUser

So your basically saying, PITA are done? :)

You said it not me, not like we didn't know it already though.

why not send some of YOUR nukes my way shaggy see how done i am??????? if your right in your statment then i am all thats left

DeletedUser105552

why not send some of YOUR nukes my way shaggy see how done i am??????? if your right in your statment then i am all thats left

When the time comes, when we hit you WE WILL RIM YOU! You and everyone else knows that. When we want to noble a village from you we do it, stats don't lie.

ab73NN (468|288) K24 2,498 Shaggy Roger [PITA] ab73 [GotRob] 2012-11-20 16:42:19

:D

DeletedUser79633

always a light on for you old freind and a invite for thanksgiving dinner anytime your intown.

it would appear et wants to play with me ingame as well? hmmmmmmmmmm atm hodgy not helping strange very strange indeed?

ime in the back ground listing to your rubbish :) have a good day

DeletedUser

When the time comes, when we hit you WE WILL RIM YOU! You and everyone else knows that. When we want to noble a village from you we do it, stats don't lie.

ab73NN (468|288) K24 2,498 Shaggy Roger [PITA] ab73 [GotRob] 2012-11-20 16:42:19

ab73NN [468|288] k24 175 that ones is abit small for me dont you think? he didnt mention it was catted down to 114 before you bragged about it? need a map or instructions how to find me? everyone has heard this from you before yet here i am? pfffffffffff

DeletedUser

ime in the back ground listing to your rubbish
:) have a good day

to those who read the early post if you do you become a follower and most likley the newest member of gotrob.

i rest my case

DeletedUser

*yawn*

Talk talk talk. Happy thanksgiving.

DeletedUser105552

*yawn*

Talk talk talk. Happy thanksgiving.

Talk talk talk? More like noble noble noble.... Been nearly 3 weeks since PITA taken more then 10 caps a day from us, yet we take 10 -30 a day apart from when we taken 59 in the last 3 weeks.

If that is us talk talk talk and not noble noble noble.... I don't know what is. :O

DeletedUser

wow this thread seems tobe doing very well? cant be shaggy said it would fail? but the other shaggy said it wouldnt :icon_idea: prehaps my twin brother could explain this wrong prediction?

btw way a freind pointed out he knows the reaper and it isnt you?

http://youtu.be/xByO0jhtceY

DeletedUser

Talk talk talk? More like noble noble noble.... Been nearly 3 weeks since PITA taken more then 10 caps a day from us, yet we take 10 -30 a day apart from when we taken 59 in the last 3 weeks.

If that is us talk talk talk and not noble noble noble.... I don't know what is. :O

I guess you're not capable of a civil "happy thanksgiving". I'll ignore you then.

DeletedUser

You realise thanksgiving isn't universally celebrated right ?

sadly your right. however i wish a happy holiday to those on a holiday even when we dont have it. its just a polite thing to do i guess

DeletedUser

You realise thanksgiving isn't universally celebrated right ?

Neither is Christmas. I don't celebrate Christmas, but I'd still say happy holidays if it was wished to me.

Dear god, you'd think I did something horrible by wishing someone else a nice day, by all your arguments.

DeletedUser

valid point but you cant criticise those who don't lol

ps
Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it