The forum ban by shaggy rodgers of gotrob

DeletedUser84667

Neither is Christmas. I don't celebrate Christmas, but I'd still say happy holidays if it was wished to me.

Dear god, you'd think I did something horrible by wishing someone else a nice day, by all your arguments.

Hmm, while that may be true mind you that Christmas is far more global than Thanksgiving. You said Thanksgiving to somebody who is not in America, if I wasn't in America and you said that to me I would have no happy response ether. His response is justified, and is in no way equivalent to wishing somebody a nice day. To have a nice day is a universal element, to celebrate a holiday that is specific to one country is not.

Also everybody, please keep posting propaganda to try and turn GotRob players against itself, you guys that are trying so hard are giving us over here all the best holiday gift, laughter.

DeletedUser105552

I didn't do that.

This war is taking so long.

*yawn again*

Yawn Yawn Yawn, Surely you didn't think it would have been anything better? Considering But tribes was around same point when PITA declared. PITA thought we would be just push over or aleast you thought we would, All your comments early on about us coming back to bite you right in the backside?

The all and mighty PITA in your eyes, aren't all that mighty. Yes they have a solid group of players, but that is slowly breaking away now, only certain amount of time before others start to walk. PITA losing Axl, is a very very big loss to PITA. Who's going to be next?

Looking at PITA list of players and what they are doing, they have 5 - 10 max that are active and doing anything. The rest are sitting ducks for us which stats are proving.

DeletedUser84667

I remember at the start of the war when we lost the north and some certain people bragged at how PITA was not losing any of it's members while GotRob was, now it seems like every day I look at PITA a new member is being internalled or a player has been replaced on an account.

DeletedUser

Yawn Yawn Yawn, Surely you didn't think it would have been anything better? Considering But tribes was around same point when PITA declared. PITA thought we would be just push over or aleast you thought we would, All your comments early on about us coming back to bite you right in the backside?

The all and mighty PITA in your eyes, aren't all that mighty. Yes they have a solid group of players, but that is slowly breaking away now, only certain amount of time before others start to walk. PITA losing Axl, is a very very big loss to PITA. Who's going to be next?

Looking at PITA list of players and what they are doing, they have 5 - 10 max that are active and doing anything. The rest are sitting ducks for us which stats are proving.

prehaps if you poke a bear with a stick long enough. you might just receive more than you bargined for food for thought

DeletedUser

Hmm, while that may be true mind you that Christmas is far more global than Thanksgiving. You said Thanksgiving to somebody who is not in America, if I wasn't in America and you said that to me I would have no happy response ether. His response is justified, and is in no way equivalent to wishing somebody a nice day. To have a nice day is a universal element, to celebrate a holiday that is specific to one country is not.

Also everybody, please keep posting propaganda to try and turn GotRob players against itself, you guys that are trying so hard are giving us over here all the best holiday gift, laughter.

glad too help just returning the favor. propaganda? so what your saying is there was no external ban inplace your saying that geani never berated her own members in your own forums? or booted members who disagreed with her really? zscmurray was humilated by her? your unaware of the pushed accounts? are you sure your a member of gotrob?

DeletedUser105552

glad too help just returning the favor. propaganda? so what your saying is there was no external ban inplace your saying that geani never berated her own members in your own forums? or booted members who disagreed with her really? zscmurray was humilated by her? your unaware of the pushed accounts? are you sure your a member of gotrob?

You forgot about your cams, where are they now? hahaha

DeletedUser

It isn't justified. The fact that a holiday is not universal does not mean that when someone wishes you a happy day, you should return with a complete ignoring of it.

Thanksgiving is, after all, a simple day designated towards giving thanks. I give thanks that shaggy acts so entertainingly, and I wished him a happy day. The fact that he can't return the favor, or at least acknowledge it...and people say MY hatred is too deep?

Come on, Kevin, don't bother arguing this. You know it's ridiculous to say "oh it's fine". All I said was "have a happy thanksgiving", and this is suddenly grounds to ignore it because you don't celebrate the holiday? What happened to appreciating a gesture?

Pathetic.

You weren't near the same size. And no, nothing has bit me in the backside, so to speak. You just talk a lot, and then Kevin says he's laughing about the propaganda? Well imagine the laughs PITA is having now. I can tell you I'm laughing pretty hard myself.

K46 is now losing axl? Propaganda extreme, I think. You make me laugh.

Oh god the irony.

I remember at the start of the war when we lost the north and some certain people bragged at how PITA was not losing any of it's members while GotRob was, now it seems like every day I look at PITA a new member is being internalled or a player has been replaced on an account.

Guess you don't look very well. Try checking GotRob and GTC bro.

DeletedUser

You forgot about your cams, where are they now? hahaha

still pretty proud of that little trick arnt you. sadly someone out in the real world that has kids teaching them this game watching what we do telling there mom were not cheating mom we are just trying tobe like shaggy what lessons are we teaching them? would appear there are being taught to lie cheat and even to steal accounts a parents worse nightmare yet you make a joke of it? how many players in tw under the age of 15 are there? how proud of your little tricks are you? how many in gotrob under 18 do you even know or do you even care how clean are your forums? or public skypes? might be a good idea for all of us to give this abit of thought.

“I think we are underestimating the power of technology in rewiring young people’s brains.
~Philip Zimbardo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems this thread has become interesting but I cant say anything. Could be from the Shaggy ban or the mods, I am not sure which.

DeletedUser

Seems this thread has become interesting but I cant say anything. Could be from the Shaggy ban or the mods, I am not sure which.

or prehaps its abit of integrity showing something this world needs more of :icon_idea: