Who's Your Team?

DeletedUser102628

I think I am a little late, but why not.

Myself
Darth Legend
pcconquerer
Marajax
Rebel58

DeletedUser102628

me

chandrian
djones

would beat your team ;)

index.php

Actually makes for an interesting map xD
index.php
http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.p...centrex=500&centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000

DeletedUser

well you guys wud have the adv of being next door but meh

surprised u have a knock player in ur team tbh, its rare ppl put in members of an enemy tribe

DeletedUser

To be honest, my dream team would have more knock members then infamy lol

DeletedUser

i agree with darth. hehe... jason here posting for the first time. :)

DeletedUser

wow really?

yes i am shocked as well whenever people there teams they only ever post there m8s aka tribem8s so i have always seen this as pointless but if wat u say is true then i am shocked

DeletedUser102628

To be honest, my dream team would have more knock members then infamy lol

Who is in your dream team? :p

if this was including members who do not currently play, my team would have no infamy or knock players :) (excluding myself)

DeletedUser

wow really?
yes i am shocked as well whenever people there teams they only ever post there m8s

Dont know about that, you make into my top 5 list :)
before you say it Aidan I know from your old post I make your bottom ten TW players lol, don't expect you've changed your mind :)

3 inf tribe members posted today clearly not pleased that would rather be playin on the same side as KNOCK members, so whats the hold up

DeletedUser

i have no idea who my top 5 wud be, if i was to hazard a guess i wud say

RoughRogue
Sora Khr
wackojstealth
Maximus Gladiator.
Opscuritas

all bosses

DeletedUser

lol sorry thought you said it as well, Youve not deleted a post have you :)

DeletedUser102628

no but my team had 2 infamy players and 2 knock players :p

DeletedUser

yeh thought I'd read it somewhere lol
and this is what I've been saying, Both tribes have taken to recruiting idiots they would'nt normally touch to gain a bit of ground when they should really fighting on the same side rimming the nobs not recruiting them

Are some of you gettin paid to be in inf as I cant see why your so against movin over

DeletedUser102628

I can't discuss how much Inf is paying me to play here, but if Knock want to offer more ;)

DeletedUser

ok seriously my team wud consist of

cody
dan
frank
djones
morrison

reasons being, i knw wat there all capable of, very good players who are aggressive (sumthin i really like in a player) they help out with support, nukes, sniping for tribemates
so all round gd players to work alongside imo

prob gna be accused of being biast but how can i put any infamy members in there when only real infamy i have had a battle with and still fighting is xterm, i cant comment personally on any others from personal exp, cud only comment via stats so...

this is my 5 man team i wud fight alongside any day

obv there are others

most notably zaretz, gd friend, always helpful just unlucky hes been on backline so he has helped out whenever n wherever he can and does anythin n everythin u ask of him, another gd tribe m8 to have but only reason he not in my 5 man team is cus hes on the bkline n not frontline alongside me