Congratulations ODA

DeletedUser106819

Hope, it's not a problem if i post here.

First congrats to all members of ODA for winning this world. i know that lots of u hate me but my congrats are very sincere

1. Favourite Moment

speaking with lots of players all around the world. i am disapointed to see lots of u not online on skype

2. Worse Moment

to finish this world in an alone tribe

3. Favourite Opponent

members of TOL / LOL /GHS
Reoan, i think we will have more fun moment if my job obligation don't force me stop playing

4. Biggest Flop (Opponent)

Black.plague : i never have the time to show u that i can play this game seriously and perhaps trying to show u a better face

5. Best War

TOL / LOL when SOL was still organized

6. Worst War

1984 because it shows that SOL was not organized as it must be needed to win this game

7. Most Inspirational Player/Account

Ayuss for all his teaching about opera and the game

8. Worst Player/Account

all players who deleted the account when they had 1000 incomings

9. Most Missed Player/Account

Purmer, i never known why he left ==> that was the beginning of the disorganization of SOL

10. Greatest Overall Memory to Take from W50

this world is the first world i played and also the last. Welcome Real Life

DeletedUser

Sup slags. Not been on here in ages. Was bored, and saw this little thing. <3 gratz ODA on the win, was well deserved. 1984 would be at your side still if it wasnt for the fact we just stopped giving a shit.

1. Favourite Moment

When i first hopped onto onewisesoul and just ate like 200 villages in a week or so. Was fun. Otherwise the worlds been pretty meh tbh as far as big events.

2. Worse Moment

I can think of a few, but none im overly ashamed of. Maybe that period when i coplayed alb and just didnt have the motivation to cover for him when he was busy?

3. Favourite Opponent

This is tricky. If me and mudpie faced off on even footing, at a much earlier stage of the game, not so far away from each other... then maybe it would have been good. But there is no fun to me in sending off 1000's of fakes, dodging 1000's of attacks, just having to spend all day at my laptop etc. It wasnt fun, but would have been if we were close to each other, only had like 30 villages each and both had the same amount of time.

Jen (wagonsuz) :p

5. Best War

None were really that great this world.

6. Worst War

Same as above

I would say Matt/Andy, Dan/Christy, Silva, Chris, Mike/Paul, the list goes on, there were a bunch of great guys around.

8. Worst Player/Account

Ruben

I havent played this world in like... a long time. so idk. anders uusna off of AJV1 back from the HUG days, Patti from reoan, silva, errr. there are a bunch to choose from, thats just 3 off the top of my head.

The entire of the time i spent in 1984. I love them all, and wish they were all still around on skype like they used to be.

HuGgY.

hope nobody minds me posting here, wasn't around along on this world so doubt many will remember me, but heres my contribution...

1. Favourite Moment

When i joined this world by total fluke of just being off from school for a few days and landed bang in the middle of a pre-made of all my old friends from W38...

2. Worse Moment

Two moments particularly stand out for me,
- all the crazy accusations and stuff with monkey(GiraffeNuke) that ripped Envy apart aswell as the gradual inactivity of some good friends
- the fall of school, again, some friends from W38, have much respect for them and hoped/thought they'd of gone all the way

3. Favourite Opponent

This is a hard one as its very limited (as stated in first sentence of this post) but from what i experienced possibly, Hazard, during the cheeky - lust war, this guy and some others, destroyed a few accounts i was sitting with their cat nukes!

BGizzle, just didn't fight back...

5. Best War

Cheeky - lust, was my only real war and was good fun! but long term that i witnessed on the forums, was probably the hermit - ODA war, was good how you guys turned it around, and well, the rest is history... ;)

6. Worst War

At the time, school and envy was hyped up to be great (between the tribes) as most players from the tribes had played with or against each other on W38 so most were looking forward to settling some scores/bragging rights, but it sadly wasn't what it was built up to be....

Looking over the whole world, i'd have to say lakewind, this account has been brilliant, i remember being on it for a week or 2 i think, some ridiculously short time, just as matts son was born, (i must of had an activity spurt lol, don't know if you remember that matt?) but yeah anyways the account was good and well organized and even though i weren't there for long, t'was good!

8. Worst Player/Account

no comment...

Far to many to name, but here are some...

GoddessPandora
World50 n00b
GiraffeNuke
Fruity Fritz

Just the sheer shock of randomly joining a world and landing next to some great friends from previous times and meeting lots more!

Last edited:

DeletedUser95452

2. Worse Moment
to finish this world in an alone tribe

We havent been much around lately ... can just say statment like that above made us @ black.plague to not like U.
For what i see in stats you wont finish this world dude ... indeed technically you wont c the end of it ;p

Black.plague : i never have the time to show u that i can play this game seriously and perhaps trying to show u a better face

If you hadnt time to show it in 2 years then we dont have much more to lose lol.

1. We attacked you once in K53 ... the most boring thing i had in w50.
A whole cluster of yours within 3 or 4 days and you just gave up with a single train sending :)

2.We attacked you later .. you start not defending villas anymore just changing the name to gifted to ODA.
Thats teh most digusting thing i ever seen in this game ... geez u should have better delete and still save the face
if you had one.

DeletedUser106819

We havent been much around lately ... can just say statment like that above made us @ black.plague to not like U.
For what i see in stats you wont finish this world dude ... indeed technically you wont c the end of it ;p

If you hadnt time to show it in 2 years then we dont have much more to lose lol.

1. We attacked you once in K53 ... the most boring thing i had in w50.
A whole cluster of yours within 3 or 4 days and you just gave up with a single train sending :)

2.We attacked you later .. you start not defending villas anymore just changing the name to gifted to ODA.
Thats teh most digusting thing i ever seen in this game ... geez u should have better delete and still save the face
if you had one.

always your bad words,...i never see someone as you. when i speak of finish, there always 2 ways to finish a game : lost or win. and i knew from a long time i can't win this world...u wrote that it's easy to take my villages. of course it's easily, i stopped playing from the beginning of November. i just keep the acct alive to don't allow you to finish the world by deleting my acct. it's also easy to win when u have the best players with you. it's also easy to win if u take all your free time to play this game. for myself there are lots of better things to do than staying behind my computer... and with luck i opened my eyes at the beginning of this year... my real life is better now. not to have to awake to do something in TW, not to log in to check, i am more happy now.

good luck with my last villages. perhaps i can be still alive at the christmas break

DeletedUser

I doubt you will. If you stopped playing at the beginning of November your villages wouldn't be recruiting troops and your walls wouldn't be rebuilding. There are plenty of barbs out there for you to noble if you want to stay and see Christmas break. I estimate that in 3 days you will be gone anyway.

DeletedUser36833

1. Favourite Moment

When the Hermit war turned around and the loud mouths soon vanished.

2. Worse Moment

Not been able to attack Bobby turnip :p

3. Favourite Opponent

There wasn't any.

Kubra

5. Best War

Hermit

6. Worst War

TOL

I would say Matt/Andy, or when Jen took over Hot sheep and turned the account around

8. Worst Player/Account

Vividlove sniped for about 2 days then just gave up.

Jed, Silva, Alistar, Star, Sanchez, Lloyd christmas, Kreme, Jom, Mike.

ODA Matt always kept us busy it had been a blast.

DeletedUser106819

I doubt you will. If you stopped playing at the beginning of November your villages wouldn't be recruiting troops and your walls wouldn't be rebuilding. There are plenty of barbs out there for you to noble if you want to stay and see Christmas break. I estimate that in 3 days you will be gone anyway.

AM did the job for me, rebuilding troops and villages
great in 3 days i will be finish
can we do a game? who will be the player who will take my last village?

DeletedUser36833

always your bad words,...i never see someone as you. when i speak of finish, there always 2 ways to finish a game : lost or win. and i knew from a long time i can't win this world...u wrote that it's easy to take my villages. of course it's easily, i stopped playing from the beginning of November. i just keep the acct alive to don't allow you to finish the world by deleting my acct. it's also easy to win when u have the best players with you. it's also easy to win if u take all your free time to play this game. for myself there are lots of better things to do than staying behind my computer... and with luck i opened my eyes at the beginning of this year... my real life is better now. not to have to awake to do something in TW, not to log in to check, i am more happy now.

good luck with my last villages. perhaps i can be still alive at the christmas break

Yawn! think you decided you like RL better when you realised ODA doesn't want you in the tribe.

shagohad

1. Favourite Moment
Cant Really Think of one

2. Worse Moment
Having to leave cirvis666 because of irl events

3. Favourite Opponent
Pooping taco.... his arrogance and stupidity astounded me....

Inappropriate Content

5. Best War
ODA v Hermit

6. Worst War
dont really have one here....

Chippy or Wagonsuz

8. Worst Player/Account
Smexy hippo. Not for any in game reason but smexy annoys the hell out of me....

none of yall would remember them

Tbh i gained a lot of respect for lakewind when we had a chit chat... hes a good guy

DeletedUser

1. Favourite Moment
Cant Really Think of one

2. Worse Moment
Having to leave cirvis666 because of irl events

3. Favourite Opponent
Pooping taco.... his arrogance and stupidity astounded me....

Inappropriate Content

5. Best War
ODA v Hermit

6. Worst War
dont really have one here....

Chippy or Wagonsuz

8. Worst Player/Account
Smexy hippo. Not for any in game reason but smexy annoys the hell out of me....

none of yall would remember them

Tbh i gained a lot of respect for lakewind when we had a chit chat... hes a good guy

Inappropriate Content

rofl. check stats and come again

DeletedUser95593

Grats to ODA, anyone know if kingkev stuck it out to the end?

DeletedUser104352

congratulations to oda disappointing to not see you and 1984 war though

DeletedUser

I couldn't imagine playing the past 5-6 months and still playing, their more than worthy winners just for sheer drive.

DeletedUser

I don't usually post about the PnP in a world I mod, but I figured I might as well share my favorite moments since the world's probably about to be closed.

1. Favourite Moment
- School collapses. Not all of you might have enjoyed this, but I thoroughly enjoyed the PnP that followed.

2. Worst Moment
- HUG collapses. At this point the forums pretty much died apart from sporadic bursts of activity :icon_sad:

5. Best War
- I'd say the Hermit v. ODA war. The PnP was amusing.

6. Worst War
- HUG. Again, the forums died after this.

- I thoroughly enjoyed modding this world, no matter how many jokes I might have made about it or how many of you might not like me :icon_razz:. I'm going to miss this world; it's been fun being your moderator.

DeletedUser

We love you really Wolfie, its just the cool thing to try and annoy the worlds forum mod :lol:

DeletedUser94483

been a hot minute for me.

1. Favourite Moment

Strangely...2 days after my original account got rimmed and I was cleaning the tribes forums up for download on my computer...I got recruited by a very good player to take over an account..The respect he gave was possibly my favorite moment.

2. Worse Moment

Getting stabbed in the back after the HHH merge...

3. Favourite Opponent

Michealpw...Though I faced him through an account sit fighting him was an entertaining and enjoyable fight as we traded pnp through email on my own account.

Shadow from after the original tribe broke up and the minor tribes started coming around...the WHOLE tribe was a flop..

5. Best War

Fighting Loki from the energizer account...Was extremely difficult and taught me alot about defensive play...

6. Worst War

Fighting Somd up in k16....

As hard to believe as it is for those that remember him Slacker1717...he was a loud mouth and usually rude but when it came to advice he had a good head on his shoulders usually for someone so young.

8. Worst Player/Account

There are quite a few I would like to list but coming from me might cause some major arguments so will remain silent.

Goldenmiss, though they were never in any important situations they were a great friend from several worlds I really wish they did not have to leave.

I came and met alot of friends that became loyal, friends that became enemies and enemies that are strangely now my friends...Some in oda currently I find it a strange thing but overall as sad as my experiences on w50 were it truly was a fun and memorable time in my tw carreer.

I want to say I just saw the announcement about oda's victory and congrats guys you did amazing the moment you all teamed up I pretty much wrote the world off as won.

DeletedUser

whats all this back patting congrats?? (btw~congrats),,, dont you people know i am rallying up all the barbarians in secret negotiations? if they could only just band together,,, under one banner,, and,, ,,, , , ,( ( ( (( ahhh ferget it!

DeletedUser

1. Favorite Moment

* everyday i logged into w50 it gave me a new 'favorite' memory... the warring, the joking, comrades and enemies alike.... lol... it cannot be narrowed to just one singular 'moment' really.....

2. Worse Moment

* this one is easy at the same time it is difficult to define... it was the 1984/school war (of course everyone knows that) it was not being attacked... it was not the war itself... it was the way the tribe fell apart silently and quickly...no responses..... it was the feeling of being left to hang alone? the moment that 'feeling' happened...

that i think comes closest to describing my 'worst moment' on w50

3. Favorite Opponent

* there have been a few...lol... for different reasons.. but the most memorable 'favorite' was kubra :(
for many reasons...
because; she made me giggle a lot... and often...
she fought fiercely...rawr...
she was a challenge, given the situation... lol...
and? she makes top of 'favorite' opponent because she was more recent than the others... i am too senile and blonde to remember too much at once.... ;P

* hmmm.... not too sure i can pinpoint 1 here? there were a few i thought prior to warring i was bound to lose and my time on w50 would be over shortly... and well? i beat them so easily i cannot honestly remember their names :(

5. Best War

* lol... me vs. MOH family tribes
- ha that was fun...
they ran an OP on me early on, while i was not in any tribe...
and 3-4 days into it i got a mail from one of the members telling me that the tribes' forums were blowing up
because everyone was all pissy that i was not losing villas i had actually gained lol...

6. Worst War

* same one that left a sour taste in my mouth... school vs. 1984
it was not really a war... worst ever...

there have been so many.... demonika - fiery lil demon yet laid back, smexyhippo - always so deadly while just breezing thru having fun, goingcommando - lol... you cant help but notice an account like that, black.plague - against all odds rising above and coming out ahead, battleaxe - quiet and deadly, rowly69 - against most of the world at one point... and left 100% alone... turning the tide and taking on all attackers and not losing, lakewind - the sheer force of will and efficiency and ability to take #1 and hold it for so long is a wow right there, animalxd (jen not the later erm wannabes) small and fiesty.... never backs down... never gives up.... temper to match

that list could continue for a loooong time... almost every player here has inspired me in some way, shape or form.... to dig a little deeper, fight a little harder... try a little harder... while having fun ;P

8. Worst Player/Account

Duane - in every incarnate he chose to take on

Let's start with the whole tribe that 'got bored' and deleted... 1984 sigh...
that lil troupe brought so much fun... so many laughs lol... never what would happen
from day to day with them...lol...
tormented reuquiem, bulkster, ari.thon and thewildbunch3 all such good friends gone..

what greatest overall memory?
for greatest,
well i already said pretty much everyday there was a new one..
since each memory has been great/greatest..
- even those 'worst' moments -
it is, for me, the whole of the experience of this particular world....
from the comrades i fought with.... and the foes we rolled over....
laughing with sisters daily.... lol...
learning something new daily from other players on world here...
the unique experiences of this world...

overall memory i am going to take from w50?

lol... this is the world of players with ADHD
- i say that lovingly....
but let's face it.... the most memorable thing about this world is:

how many foes should have been gone ages ago....
and would have been... except halfway thru an op?
most or all involved would just stop attacking, distracted and bored
the enemies that should have gone the way of the dodo?
would quietly regrow, rebuild, re-annoy.... lol...
that i will most certainly take as the memory foremost...
cause it is the silliest... lol... Craziest thing ever...lol..

Last edited by a moderator: